As promised, it's time now to examine the assorted names reprised in the opening post of that thread. Here are those names again:
The TROLL Bashers
The Tasks Masters
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM
The Coward Busters
Baboons Control Agents
The Coward Exposers
The Reltionship Experts
1. In the context of forum posting, notice how nearly all describe doing something ... TO someone.
Let's isolate the most obvious examples:
Bashers, Deleters, Directors, Fixers,
Skinners, Ratifiers, Masters, Controller,
Busters, Enforcers, Control Agents, Exposers .......(and others).
Applied to the way a poster relates to other posters, don't these words used as names express INTRUSION, DOMINANCE, and excessive SELF-REGARD ?
2. One has to question the state of mind of a person who chooses to convey such brazen Dominance right from his very choice of name, before even typing the first word of a post.
Isn't this a poster who shamelessly fancies himself at the expense of all other posters? He enters into every dialog with his intention to dominate and intrude all premeditated way up front, having been in disdainful attack mode ever since composing his screen name.
Isn't it easy to believe that he is immature, indulging in some adolescent Super Hero fantasy in which he sees himself called upon to bring to heel all other posters here? Striking a proud pose in flowing cape he wallows in the importance that can only come from stamping out forum enjoyment for any who have the temerity to aspire to it. A Spoiler divinely appointed.
3. Isn't a user of such Dominance Names mentally geared to Stalking other posters, keeping them under scrutiny, alert to any opportunity real or imagined to pounce with abusive attack?
4. What else do these names have in common? With few exceptions they each originate from the same person. They merely differentiate the various ways he intends to Stalk and Harass others, including you.
*(the only alternative would be mental cripples proudly swapping High Fives at their moronic debasement of a public forum).
5. Borrowed from Pop Culture the precursor name used was "Beady Eye on YOU". Its appeal taken literally was too tempting for its user and over time it morphed via its abbreviation ("beady") to fan out through the variety of Attack Names now listed here.