More female-promoting sexist BS on tv

More female-promoting sexist BS on tv

Posted in the Australia Forum

Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#1 May 1, 2013
New-ish Foxtel show: "Extraordinary Women".
Why isn't there a "Extraordinary Men" show, considering men made (and discovered) 99% of things on and off this planet.

"Osteoguard" commercial. Osteoporosis protection for women. How about for MEN?

Other cancer-type commercial I saw which showed about 15+ women and only 2 ugly men. No, it wasn't for breast cancer.

Gym commercials for women ONLY every time I put the tv on, showing these dykes in very little clothing having an awesome time working out... Where are the gym commercials to encourage MEN to train and get in shape?

That aerobics show in the morning which is 95%+ women. Why isn't there are fitness show in the morning for men?

Go on plenty of fish and you'll see that about 95% of women say they go to a gym these days. I wonder how many men on it go gym. 5%?

And there are actually women-ONLY gyms!! How about MEN-only gyms then? How about MEN-only roads, cars, carparks, buildings, homes....then, considering we built them?!

MEN > women
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#3 May 1, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you subscribe to that Jewish divide and conquer foxtel anyway? Looks like your attempting a bit of divide and conquer between men and women as it is.
You won't divide White Men and Women, although you've done a decent job at it so far. When the signal gets out about you Jews, there will be no-where left to run. Nowhere left to hide. So ramp up your propaganda efforts while you still can, and drink up, because you and yours have very little time left.
Sweden is run by Hook Nost Jews.
Swedish Man worship His Jewish Master!

Jews rule this World...even Amercians know it!
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#5 May 1, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you subscribe to that Jewish divide and conquer foxtel anyway? Looks like your attempting a bit of divide and conquer between men and women as it is.
You won't divide White Men and Women, although you've done a decent job at it so far. When the signal gets out about you Jews, there will be no-where left to run. Nowhere left to hide. So ramp up your propaganda efforts while you still can, and drink up, because you and yours have very little time left.
White Men and women are already "divided" and it's getting worse every day because of "womens rights" and their attitude problem and delusional egos.
I want us men to start a full on world war against them to completely put them back in their place and to get back the respect we deserve.
These b*tches need to be humbled. They act too big for their boots these days. Speaking of which.. females should be banned from wearing (high) boots and heels because it gives them delusions of grandeur. They mentally empower women (by literally looking down on men).

MEN > women
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#6 May 1, 2013
I want you all to stand on your toes whenever you're near a woman who's wearing high heels. If the b*tch asks you "why are you standing on your toes?", tell her "the same reason you are."

MEN > women
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#7 May 1, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
I want you all to stand on your toes whenever you're near a woman who's wearing high heels. If the b*tch asks you "why are you standing on your toes?", tell her "the same reason you are."
MEN > women
Some Girls are very Cute.
I mean you cant dislake the Cute one...

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#8 May 1, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
And there are actually women-ONLY gyms!! How about MEN-only gyms then? How about MEN-only roads, cars, carparks, buildings, homes....then, considering we built them?!
MEN > women
Can't have that, that's discrimination.
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#9 May 1, 2013
Oh well.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#10 May 1, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't have that, that's discrimination.
Oh so women can do that sh*t to men and get away with it, but we can't do the same sh*t back to those inferior filths. I see.

That there ^ shows that we men are indeed superior.. but women see it as they are superior because they can do that (complain, have it their way...) and get away with it. That's how the twisted, backward, tiny brains of women work.. with everything.
We men pity them (some of us.. not me), so we give them power to make them happy and less pathetic, and women think they earned it, &/or are superior to men.

It reminds me of something I saw on tv a while ago. They were interviewing couples and asking them "who wears the pants in the relationship?". Both man and (delusional) woman said "me" at the same time.. and the woman kinda seemed shocked and was like "get real" to her man.. and the guy was like "ummmm???".

This "feeling sorry for women" business and trying to accomodate them HAS TO STOP!

MEN > women

“Topix is lowlife scum with no”

Since: Jun 12

respect for anyone...

#11 May 1, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so women can do that sh*t to men and get away with it, but we can't do the same sh*t back to those inferior filths. I see.
What rock have you been living under?
That's been going on for ages.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#12 May 1, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What rock have you been living under?
That's been going on for ages.
And I've known it for ages.
I'm just making sure everyone else knows it too.

MEN > women
thomas

Saint Kilda, Australia

#13 May 1, 2013
Proud Misogynist wrote:
New-ish Foxtel show: "Extraordinary Women".
Why isn't there a "Extraordinary Men" show, considering men made (and discovered) 99% of things on and off this planet.
"Osteoguard" commercial. Osteoporosis protection for women. How about for MEN?
Other cancer-type commercial I saw which showed about 15+ women and only 2 ugly men. No, it wasn't for breast cancer.
Gym commercials for women ONLY every time I put the tv on, showing these dykes in very little clothing having an awesome time working out... Where are the gym commercials to encourage MEN to train and get in shape?
That aerobics show in the morning which is 95%+ women. Why isn't there are fitness show in the morning for men?
Go on plenty of fish and you'll see that about 95% of women say they go to a gym these days. I wonder how many men on it go gym. 5%?
MEN > women
australias gov, media and police is pro female, you should know that if your an australian, or maybe your an immigrant, go to amuslim country and its very different and women are oppressed, strange this is muslism in australia are still allowed to opress htere womne, making them goout in muslim dress, and the police do nothing about it, but if its anyone else. its a different story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How a sex worker helps my wife and I maintain g... 7 hr Whack Nice Chubbies 2
News Why Japan lost Aussie sub bid 19 hr Mfffk2 1
News Exclusive Pictures: Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky... Thu Billy Moore 1
News 'Black women are ugly' (May '11) Thu Amber2001 273
Bhadreshkumar wanted by the FBI Wed Helen 1
looking for wife from australia i am 32 from e... (Dec '08) Apr 27 Helen 33
News New mosque plan for Narre Warren green wedge at... Apr 27 TEXAN _ PATRIOT 9
More from around the web