Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1-alot of children ,as infants, were dropped on their heads by accident. Beady was thrown up against the wall.
2-at the age of four his parents asked him to 'please run away from home'.
3-at six years of age he was mistaken for an escaped baboon, hastily captured, and hauled off to the city zoo.
4-at thirteen years of age he finally learned to wave goodbye.
5-at sixteen years of age he was fired from his first job after only two hours of work as a sperm collector at local sperm bank. Reason for his dismissal----------drinking on the job.
6-In high school he was listed as the 'whos who' of 'whats that?'
7-his family tree has no branches.
8-his favorite food is nuts----------hey, you are what you eat.
9-at age nine he was offered a job as a poster boy for birth control.
10-his parents are siblings
11-he was once the subject of a science experiment in artificial stupidity.
12-his birth certificate is actually an apology from the trojan condom factory
13-when looking at himself in a mirror his reflection ducks!
14-on his death bed his fathers last request was to be buried at sea. Shortly afterwards six family members drown while trying to dig the grave.
15-he is the first in his family to be born without a tail.

For the entire listing of 'little know facts about Beady' send cash, or money order, to Levi Publishing Co,1991 levi st, leviville Texas,Br-549
Allow four to six weeks for deliverly
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2013
 
levi wrote:
1-alot of children ,as infants, were dropped on their heads by accident. Beady was thrown up against the wall.
2-at the age of four his parents asked him to 'please run away from home'.
3-at six years of age he was mistaken for an escaped baboon, hastily captured, and hauled off to the city zoo.
4-at thirteen years of age he finally learned to wave goodbye.
5-at sixteen years of age he was fired from his first job after only two hours of work as a sperm collector at local sperm bank. Reason for his dismissal----------drinking on the job.
6-In high school he was listed as the 'whos who' of 'whats that?'
7-his family tree has no branches.
8-his favorite food is nuts----------hey, you are what you eat.
9-at age nine he was offered a job as a poster boy for birth control.
10-his parents are siblings
11-he was once the subject of a science experiment in artificial stupidity.
12-his birth certificate is actually an apology from the trojan condom factory
13-when looking at himself in a mirror his reflection ducks!
14-on his death bed his fathers last request was to be buried at sea. Shortly afterwards six family members drown while trying to dig the grave.
15-he is the first in his family to be born without a tail.
For the entire listing of 'little know facts about Beady' send cash, or money order, to Levi Publishing Co,1991 levi st, leviville Texas,Br-549
Allow four to six weeks for deliverly
This poster is operating a SCAM

greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend,
admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia
chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an
impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

Its just you Loooooooooser with several personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We must not underestimate beady, everyone. In reality he does have his serious side.

When beady was first born the delivering doctor took one look at him and immediately said:

"This is serious!"

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 21, 2013
 
levi wrote:
1-alot of children ,as infants, were dropped on their heads by accident. Beady was thrown up against the wall.
2-at the age of four his parents asked him to 'please run away from home'.
3-at six years of age he was mistaken for an escaped baboon, hastily captured, and hauled off to the city zoo.
4-at thirteen years of age he finally learned to wave goodbye.
5-at sixteen years of age he was fired from his first job after only two hours of work as a sperm collector at local sperm bank. Reason for his dismissal----------drinking on the job.
6-In high school he was listed as the 'whos who' of 'whats that?'
7-his family tree has no branches.
8-his favorite food is nuts----------hey, you are what you eat.
9-at age nine he was offered a job as a poster boy for birth control.
10-his parents are siblings
11-he was once the subject of a science experiment in artificial stupidity.
12-his birth certificate is actually an apology from the trojan condom factory
13-when looking at himself in a mirror his reflection ducks!
14-on his death bed his fathers last request was to be buried at sea. Shortly afterwards six family members drown while trying to dig the grave.
15-he is the first in his family to be born without a tail.
For the entire listing of 'little know facts about Beady' send cash, or money order, to Levi Publishing Co,1991 levi st, leviville Texas,Br-549
Allow four to six weeks for deliverly
ROTFLMAO!!!

Such penetrating insight is rare! You sir are to be saluted!!

All that remains now is to watch for excerpts to resurface, plagiarized by beady (& socks) as his own. lol!
yyyyyyy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 21, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
We must not underestimate beady, everyone. In reality he does have his serious side.
When beady was first born the delivering doctor took one look at him and immediately said:
"This is serious!"
I wonder what the poor doctor would say these days?
levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 21, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
We must not underestimate beady, everyone. In reality he does have his serious side.
When beady was first born the delivering doctor took one look at him and immediately said:
"This is serious!"
We should add that to the fact list, everyone should add, lets see what and how many everyone can come up with, lol.
yyyyyyy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 21, 2013
 
The beady cyclone & puppets should be here any minute now.
levi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 21, 2013
 
yyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what the poor doctor would say these days?
He'd probably say, "DAMN! Its alive!"

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2013
 
yyyyyyy wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what the poor doctor would say these days?
He would probably diagnose him as a "MalbarCACA" and send for one of the Cleaning Staff !

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 21, 2013
 
His wife left him for a Malbar
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 21, 2013
 
Oh Lord the Bender, Goons and performing monkey FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys and Rentgilrs circus is back in town.

FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum, pit latrines, rat holes and never return.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 21, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
Oh Lord the Bender, Goons and performing monkey FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoys and Rentgilrs circus is back in town.
FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum, pit latrines, rat holes and never return.
Your kids call a Malbar 'Dad'

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 21, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CKWIT go make MalbarCACA kids with James007.
Who is "James007"?

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 21, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably, Jimmy boy.
<quoted text>
You have an echo:
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM Footscray, Australia
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TL1CC3H77KD6...
#7
26 min ago
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help yourself, can you beady. Still projecting. Still abusing.
Where has it got you?
implode (abusively, of course)
#201
No use denying it, boy you are IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane.Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs) Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL,
No, you are setting me up. I have suspected for some time that "The QUICK FIX IT TEAM, Footscray, Australia" is 'dropping me in it' too often to be innocent. It is you, setting up a 'false flag' to discredit me. Tonight you got a bit too bold and overreached yourself.

Forget it beady, you've outsmarted yourself for the same reason you always do ... your 'logic' doesn't add up.

Face it, you're SPRUNG!!

Time to put your "The QUICK FIX IT TEAM, Footscray, Australia" toy to rest. You've worn it out.

If you try blustering your way out of this one you'll only reinforce the contempt for you already harbored by many others.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 21, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
DICKHEAD you dropped yourself in it once again.
Who do you take intelligent Topix users for?
FOOK OFF
Give up beady. You're SPRUNG already. You just get enraged when someone sees through your little attempts to play one poster off against another.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 21, 2013
 
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up beady. You're SPRUNG already. You just get enraged when someone sees through your little attempts to play one poster off against another.
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs

FOOK OFF

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 21, 2013
 
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs
FOOK OFF
SPRUNG!!

Since: Nov 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen DICKHEAD we do not converse with deranged, obsessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF inaane coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTORs, IDENTITY THIEVEs, PLAGERIZERs, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOYs, TOPIX PAID TROLLs
FOOK OFF
Waht for why beady obsessig ?Allt ime sam words .No brain think .Obsess obsess beadydumdum haha

Bee look Topix

Since: Mar 13

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 28, 2013
 
levi wrote:
<quoted text>He'd probably say, "DAMN! Its alive!"
Hello Levi. Remember me?

Since: Nov 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is only onef act need know baedy .Baedy dumdums mellybum haha

Bee look Topix

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

112 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Search the Australia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it true Chinks have problem in driving due t... 12 min Unkle Berk Humpadink 2
Why do Muslims commit so much crime in Australia? (Oct '10) 19 min Unkle Berk Humpadink 8
WAR India v Australia, who will win? 19 min normal Aussie 1,659
I laugh at Whites in Zimbabwe under Black Rule lol 23 min Zohan Dvir 21
Gay Meet Ups in Melbourne (Oct '13) 29 min Abdullah Abdallah 71
Why will war in middle east never end?? 34 min Unkle Berk Humpadink 1
Which farm animal did the Prophet Muhammad love... (Sep '10) 51 min Superfuckwit Spotter 46
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr Fatboy 607
Rude police 2 hr The ADELAIDEAN 112
Sarah English: Teacher Posts Nude Selfies 3 hr The ADELAIDEAN 38
Adult Breast Feeding Australia (Oct '11) 4 hr Travelguy 1,045
•••
•••