Australia is the most ' comfortably r...

Australia is the most ' comfortably racist " country

Posted in the Australia Forum

dirt kirk

Australia

#1 Apr 17, 2013
American reporter John Oliver from the daily mail said Australia is the most comfortably racist country he has ever visited.
And I agree, no one here dares question or challenge the racist actions of low life convicts in influential positions, and that makes them just as racist and low life as them.
I respect these Americans that speak up the truth and don't play the hypocritical game that some arselicking 'americans abroad' play. We all know that there is a good percentage of low life convict bigots in influential places in here; the others only find it too hard (or too embarrassing) to accept, and that makes them just as racist.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2013
dirt kirk wrote:
American reporter John Oliver from the daily mail said Australia is the most comfortably racist country he has ever visited.
And I agree, no one here dares question or challenge the racist actions of low life convicts in influential positions, and that makes them just as racist and low life as them.
I respect these Americans that speak up the truth and don't play the hypocritical game that some arselicking 'americans abroad' play. We all know that there is a good percentage of low life convict bigots in influential places in here; the others only find it too hard (or too embarrassing) to accept, and that makes them just as racist.
Oh the irony of your post! lol

Yeah, we've heard it all before. Aussies are racist bla bla bla. The fact we have one of the most multicultural countries in the world says different. People always like to blame racism when they can't make it here. In reality, those people probably wouldn't make it anywhere.

There's a difference between realist and racist. Learn the difference between the two..
Fubar

Moorebank, Australia

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Multiculturalisjm IS racism. Does nothing but seperate all the races.

And to be frank, the chinese are the most racist bunch of scum in Australia. Do you ever see an OZ employer stating you must be "white" to work/live here?

NO!

But everytime a fob chink advertises, it ALWAYS states you MUST "speak chinese"(which obviously means you must be chink)or be "Asian".

THAT is racism and these chinks are notorious for being double standard pricks, they won't accept other people but expect us to accept them.

Sydney will become another huge chinatown with little to no whites soon if our idiot state government wont do something about this fobs coming over.
lelb

Australia

#7 Apr 17, 2013
dirt kirk wrote:
When it comes to social demography and society, us americans are the least qualified to speak about it, us america has the worst social society in the western world, this is commonly agreed , any country that follows us ways in this, ensures its own degradation, yet some people are us dazed and do just that.

Since: Dec 12

Sydney

#8 Apr 17, 2013
dirt kirk wrote:
Just as there are lowlife criminal Lebs doing 99% of the driveby shootings in Sydney, drug dealing, extortion, auto theft to fuel their car reberthing rackets and social security fraud; and Muslim radicals demonstrating in the CBD about their stupid religious issues while carrying signs about beheading anyone who 'disrespects' their particular brand of religious fascism.

But it would be 'racist' for Australians to be p*ssed off about that wouldn't it.'Low life convicts' are infinitely superior to some of the trash imports our moron govt has inflicted onto us - and that includes you.
English

Dandenong, Australia

#9 May 15, 2013
anglo-saxon-celt,
We are the invaders,the gate crashers..we came to this country uninvited,we still speak english and rubbish.

we are not happy to see others prosper or live in harmony. we are basically selfish and mean race.

we never go back to our own rightful country but have the audacity to tell other to go back where they come from. I heard the same kind of story in
new zealand (they want the maoris to go back wherever they came from)..we are the laughing stock of the more cultured continent(asia)
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#10 May 15, 2013
English wrote:
we are not happy to see others prosper or live in harmony. we are basically selfish and mean race.
Thats right dipsh!t, we are the meanest the most evil race and look out when we come for you.
We will fck you up!!

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia

#12 May 15, 2013
Fubar wrote:
Multiculturalisjm IS racism. Does nothing but seperate all the races.
And to be frank, the chinese are the most racist bunch of scum in Australia. Do you ever see an OZ employer stating you must be "white" to work/live here?
NO!
But everytime a fob chink advertises, it ALWAYS states you MUST "speak chinese"(which obviously means you must be chink)or be "Asian".
THAT is racism and these chinks are notorious for being double standard pricks, they won't accept other people but expect us to accept them.
Sydney will become another huge chinatown with little to no whites soon if our idiot state government wont do something about this fobs coming over.
If chinese took over Sydney I would learn how to speak chinese

Since: Sep 12

Five Dock, Australia

#13 May 15, 2013
English wrote:
...blah blah blah...the more cultured continent(asia)
Asia might have BEEN a cultured continent a few hundred years ago, but the Asia of today??? India is dirty beyond imagination, the Chinese are the nouveau riche: crass and materialistic, acquiring everything in their way that's expensive (eg, the Hong Kong Chinese hoarding up salt after the Japanese tsunami) but not having the discernment to appreciate what actually makes these things desirable, and the Japanese have developed some degree of discernment and taste but only because they have become so Westernized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are arabs so racist against non arabs? (Jun '13) 10 hr Meow101 22
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Pert... Jan 14 Jesse 4
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Melb... Jan 14 Jesse 6
News Entertainment- 'Crocodile Hunter' Widow Settles... (May '08) Jan 11 Ricky Richmond 6
News Newton-John to Walk the Great Wall of China for... (Mar '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 2
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 17
News The roller-coaster and the rhino can co-exist (Apr '08) Jan 11 Romel Esmail Moore 6
More from around the web