Nick Zenohpon arrested in Malaysia

Posted in the Australia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Carol

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Nick Zenophon has been arrested and detained in Malaysia as an enemy of the state and is awaiting deportation or to face serious charges which may leave Gillard hard on the ropes. Brisbane Courier Mail.
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 15, 2013
goodo the wog gets done?
stfu

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Wow, this is outrageous. I don't believe a word of it, the Malaysian government is up to something.
Convict

Maylands, Australia

#4 Feb 15, 2013
stfu wrote:
Wow, this is outrageous. I don't believe a word of it, the Malaysian government is up to something.
Pay back is a bitch.
Foo

Burpengary, Australia

#5 Feb 15, 2013
stfu wrote:
I wouldn't take it too seriously bud , Carol "The Toothless Pisspot" is prone to gross exageration because of her drinking problem.......(lol)
Elias

Australia

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Carol wrote:
Nick Zenophon has been arrested and detained in Malaysia as an enemy of the state and is awaiting deportation or to face serious charges which may leave Gillard hard on the ropes. Brisbane Courier Mail.
I thought he was being deported? Xenephon is an attention seeker.
stfu

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't take it too seriously bud , Carol "The Toothless Pisspot" is prone to gross exageration because of her drinking problem.......(lol)
Dunno, just watched it on the news. He was stopped at the airport and is being held as an enemy of state. Something to do with supporting democratic elections?

Has the Malaysia suddenly become a true police state?
Xerxes

Somerville, Australia

#8 Feb 15, 2013
send him back to greece or malta the ugliest country of europe
convictbasher

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
u filthy turdmuncher.
Elias

Australia

#10 Feb 15, 2013
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno, just watched it on the news. He was stopped at the airport and is being held as an enemy of state. Something to do with supporting democratic elections?
Has the Malaysia suddenly become a true police state?
I think they arrested him for intefering in internal affairs...stupid fellow is supposed to be representing his electorate's interest in federal parliament instead of playing inernational cowboy...
God

Revesby, Australia

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Xerxes wrote:
hahahahaha
ahahhahaha

ahahhahahah

ahahahha

f/uck wogs
parking choice

Naranjito, Ecuador

#12 Feb 15, 2013
The news says he can't even go to the turlet without a cop pointing a 12 gauge shotgun at his head at all times.

“Fair & Balanced”

Since: Jul 12

wherever there's a mine

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they arrested him for intefering in internal affairs...stupid fellow is supposed to be representing his electorate's interest in federal parliament instead of playing inernational cowboy...
Yep. Here is another politician who has not visited one Australian who's taxes pay his wages who've lost homes & assets from bushfire & floods. He is nothing more than gutter scum with all the greens for their contempt of struggling Australians.
Carol

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Feb 15, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Here is another politician who has not visited one Australian who's taxes pay his wages who've lost homes & assets from bushfire & floods. He is nothing more than gutter scum with all the greens for their contempt of struggling Australians.
Your Spot on the money. Hopefully his Senate seat comes up for re-election next round and he gets the big A.
stfu

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
What was he doing messing about with internal affairs in Malaysia for crying out loud? Wonder if this has anything to do with that immigration scheme...
Foo

Burpengary, Australia

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe he'll be charged , convicted and hung ?...oh well , another boring by-election.
sid

Chermside, Australia

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Here's a good example of why muslims should shut their mouths in australia, an australian in a muslim country say something against the government and he lands in jail quick time, here muslims get the dole, house etc and then proceed to bad mouth australia, everyone one and everything about it and nothing happens to them and they want to establish the same kind of shithead government here. A message to muslims here STFU.
parking choice

Naranjito, Ecuador

#18 Feb 15, 2013
chefboy812 wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not care if Australians are forced to live in poverty... just as long as they arent spending any money in poker machines, thats a big no no. And if your a scientologist who likes to play the slots he really hates you.
Convict

Maylands, Australia

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Persona Non Grata
Foo

Burpengary, Australia

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Actually , I think things would be better on the whole if Zenohpon was never elected in the first place......embarassment for any clown that voted for him.....bigtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Always in the mood for s*xting and nudes! k ik ... 7 hr molline32 1
f19 here wanna trade n:des daddy? just k:k me 8... Nov 29 haileykhalifa 1
White people are scum thieves of the world (Mar '13) Nov 28 omar alfredo 159
Poll Is Proud Misogynist the smartest poster on this... (Jan '13) Nov 28 bobby boner vII 38
Targeted Individuals (gangstalking) and the Rh ... (Sep '14) Nov 25 Tammy 37
Where to get 420? In Melbourne Nov 25 Tammy 2
Black Friday Deals Nov 24 emjones_uow 1
More from around the web