Why we don't want immigration

Why we don't want immigration

Posted in the Australia Forum

Stop White Genocide

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jan 12, 2013
http://www.viewsoftheworld.net/wp-content/upl...

This is a map of the world adjusted for population / landmass

As you can see, we don't want these Chinese and Indian and African psychopaths messing up our countries.

It cannot be any clearer.

Keep in mind that about 30% and growing of the population of Europe is already non Indigenous.

Wake up and get real. We don't want these freaks in our White countries.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#3 Jan 12, 2013
I thought it was because we are 1st world superior white people that dont wanna be swamped by 3rd world inferior parasites. But thats just me.
Stop White Genocide

Bucharest, Romania

#4 Jan 12, 2013
That as well. We want our own lands where our people can live amongst our own people who don't shit in public places, put toxic crap in foods and hunt albinos for witch doctors.

It's not asking too much is it. Seeing as the Jews have hijacked my other name, this name will do as it's unhijackable, only bannable. GA.
WORLD People

London, UK

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Stop White Genocide wrote:
That as well. We want our own lands where our people can live amongst our own people who don't shit in public places, put toxic crap in foods and hunt albinos for witch doctors.
It's not asking too much is it. Seeing as the Jews have hijacked my other name, this name will do as it's unhijackable, only bannable. GA.
Fooking BEADY again, You black africoon, your parents were maids of the French masters. You have a problem with your own identity. If Mugabe is aware of this you would not even have access to Zimbabwe where most of your kins are still suffering under slavery of your own african nation. You have a real identity problem in Australia and no one like s you and you are the most hatred person on topix.

Piss OFF Beady Le grand BATARD!!!
Jai shankar singh

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
It seems death of europe and australia at the hands of african,indian and chinese baboons is gauranteened.As the law says whatever goes up comes down.Whites have started thinking they have achieved whatever they had to now nothing is left after 500 years of hardship.In my view this is fatalistic thought,sad to see an end of an era.My father and mother both are historiens from whatever I have read, it seems you guys today are letting your ancestors down.Thank you, may god bless you.
Julie chamberpot

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Bogan Poll Question: Are there too many immigrants in a Australia?

19% said yes
9% said no
72% said "I am not the question understanding ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Melbourne rampage accused set to face charges 18 hr Foo 1
News 'This is a sad day. It is so sad': Malcolm Turn... Sun Realist 2
News ACT Government urged to trump up $100 million f... Jan 21 donald J W Trump 1
Do chinese/oriental girls have tight vagina? (Nov '10) Jan 21 Awesome guy 27
Why are white people the most retarded and leas... (May '13) Jan 19 Tatyana Lewis 23
News Abused girl shot, dimembered stepfather (Sep '12) Jan 18 Concerned 11
News Scorching summer swelter hits southeast Jan 18 tony briar mitchell 1
More from around the web