Philippines Asia's Strongest Performing Economy

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Manila Bulletin

THE value of Philippine merchandise exports grew by 22.8% to $4.8 billion in September, 2012, higher than the $3.9 billion shipped out in the same month in 2011, making the country the strongest performer among Southeast and East Asian nations.

Comments (Page 105)

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of6,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be true, but how about those taxi drivers who return big cash and valuable left in their cabs???
You mean to say if the basurero will unload the content of the can, one possibility everything will be unloaded including papers, plastics,etc. Why put plastic in the bin if you want to save them. Beside, to recycle the plastic are unsanitary. Of course, it means extra money for the basurero to sell the cartoons and plastics or anything recycable. If your grandma want to save it, why include in the bin??? Interesting.
Shes doesnt want to save any, the reason why its in the bin at the first place LOL. the junk people goes around trash can looking for something to recycle, once done they will leave the mess for you to tidy up. Cant they put the stuff they dont need back in the bin?
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be true, but how about those taxi drivers who return big cash and valuable left in their cabs???
What about the taxi driver who return the big cash?

Its the passenger stealing the ash tray, car mat, air freshner, wind down handle or anything removable that disappears.
Anobaun

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Wonder why Don the UNMERRYCUNT, Resistance is INUTIL and the rest of the RRR gang are posting murder reports and Chinese military updates in this thread???
atilla the Han

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Moose hunter wrote:
The Philippines govt sues PRC over Scarborough Shoal.
Any satus update for the case so far?
ha haha.

Day-o, Day-ay-ay-o
Daylight come and me wan' go home
Day, me say day, me say day, me say day
Me say day, me say day-ay-ay-o

Work all night on a drink a' rum
Stack banana till the mornin' come

Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana
Come, Mister tally man, tally me banana

It's six foot, seven foot, eight foot BUNCH!
Six foot, seven foot, eight foot BUNCH!

Day, me say day-ay-ay-o
Day, me say day, me say day, me say day...

A beautiful bunch a' ripe banana
Hide the deadly black spider
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the taxi driver who return the big cash?
Its the passenger stealing the ash tray, car mat, air freshner, wind down handle or anything removable that disappears.
Air freshner????lol, that should be kept in front of the driver, but if a can that you can just spray, keep it away from the passenger seat.

Car Mat....wind down handle ....what else???? They should steal the driver too for letting those thieves get away.

Ash tray - the driver should not put ash tray ...and put a note" Thank you for not smoking". I believe smoking in certain places are now restricted in PH, how much more inside a cab????

Re taxi drivers who return big cash and jewelries left by passengers.....meaning, there are also honest Filipino people who are not stealing ashtrays, floor mat.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes doesnt want to save any, the reason why its in the bin at the first place LOL. the junk people goes around trash can looking for something to recycle, once done they will leave the mess for you to tidy up. Cant they put the stuff they dont need back in the bin?
So your grandma should not put her trash bin accessible to junk people. In Davao, we only bring out our trash bin during the schedule of the garbage truck to collect. The same thing here in the USA.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So your grandma should not put her trash bin accessible to junk people. In Davao, we only bring out our trash bin during the schedule of the garbage truck to collect. The same thing here in the USA.
Tell your grandma to separate the recycable from the garbage so the junk people will not dig the garbage for recycable. Sometimes talking with the junk people will work.

Since: Apr 09

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Air freshner????lol, that should be kept in front of the driver, but if a can that you can just spray, keep it away from the passenger seat.
Car Mat....wind down handle ....what else???? They should steal the driver too for letting those thieves get away.
Ash tray - the driver should not put ash tray ...and put a note" Thank you for not smoking". I believe smoking in certain places are now restricted in PH, how much more inside a cab????
Re taxi drivers who return big cash and jewelries left by passengers.....meaning, there are also honest Filipino people who are not stealing ashtrays, floor mat.
LOLOL!!!! OMG!!!LOL!!!! Funny as hell. What honest things people do everyday in other countries like returning a wallet here is celebrated with a news feature that is how shocking it is. LOL!!!

Even funnier you don't see it. AN HONEST FILIPINO STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!LOLOL!!!!!!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!! OMG!!!LOL!!!! Funny as hell. What honest things people do everyday in other countries like returning a wallet here is celebrated with a news feature that is how shocking it is. LOL!!!
Even funnier you don't see it. AN HONEST FILIPINO STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!LOLOL!!!!!!
Hey retarded dogmatic Don Quixote...what presses are you talking about???
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

That thing is NEWSFLASH worthy in the philippines, the taxi driver get awarded a medal too.
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your grandma to separate the recycable from the garbage so the junk people will not dig the garbage for recycable. Sometimes talking with the junk people will work.
Yeah garbage can are now locked inside, these thing cant be left outside because someone will steal it. If not the actual rubbish inside going missing, it will be the can itself.

It is a sad situation, you cant ignore the problem and pretend it doesnt exist.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah garbage can are now locked inside, these thing cant be left outside because someone will steal it. If not the actual rubbish inside going missing, it will be the can itself.
What lol is getting at and always does is if a Filipino steals off a foreigner it's the foreigners fault.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
What lol is getting at and always does is if a Filipino steals off a foreigner it's the foreigners fault.
The issue here is junk people stealing recycable..not foreigners.

Liar liar fire on your pants !
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
That thing is NEWSFLASH worthy in the philippines, the taxi driver get awarded a medal too.
Of course, if a taxi driver returns a wallet containing big amount of money, it's worth the recognition. No need for a medal.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says it does not exist. If it exists, you have to do something to prevent it.
xyz

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says it does not exist. If it exists, you have to do something to prevent it.
Yeah grandma is definately doing something about it thats why she put the garbage can away from the junk people.

Perhaps chain and padlock is the next stage to stop the garbage collector stealing the can? I heard the collector dont return the can if they have the opportunity to keep it and sell it themselves.
john

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

phillipines is a country of mail order brides and domestic workers
very poor like vietnam or laos
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Poverty in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Poverty in Australia is a contentious political issue. Many on the left wing of Australian politics argue that relative poverty ought to be the appropriate measure.[citation needed] Relative income poverty, for example, looks at the percentage of the population that earns less in comparison to average earnings. Many on the right of Australian politics argue that this relative measure is a mistake because it hides the existence of absolute poverty in Australia by looking only at those who, for whatever reason, earn relatively little.[citation needed] Some of the latest information on poverty in Australia comes from a study conducted by the Australian Council of Social Service in 2012. The Report, Poverty In Australia, shows that in 2010, after taking account of housing costs, an estimated 2,265,000 people or 12.8% of all people, including 575,000 children (17.3% of all children), lived in households below the most austere poverty line widely used in international research.[1]

Poverty all over the World, not only PH. So don't feel hatred but compassion to the poor is better than contempt.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah grandma is definately doing something about it thats why she put the garbage can away from the junk people.
Perhaps chain and padlock is the next stage to stop the garbage collector stealing the can? I heard the collector dont return the can if they have the opportunity to keep it and sell it themselves.
Your grandma is a smart lady and definitely will outsmart those garbage collectors.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Anobaun wrote:
Wonder why Don the UNMERRYCUNT, Resistance is INUTIL and the rest of the RRR gang are posting murder reports and Chinese military updates in this thread???
because you dumb ape devoid of logic....

maybe because your fellow apes are posting up shiet about the Filipino apes buying military equipment from other countries in preparation for war...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of6,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••