Sri Lanka police arrests up to 25 'terror' suspects

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newkerala.com

Sri Lankan police have made a series of arrests, which they according to them are linked to combating terrorism, three years after the separatist Tamil Tigers were defeated.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shoba

Champigny-sur-marne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The democratic demonstration in Tamil Eelam is terror activity?
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Shoba wrote:
do you even know what democracy is? North Sri Lanka has never been democratic for the last 30 years.

Demonstrations are fine, but waving terrorist flags and shouting pro LTTE slogans is illegal. Even in the UK
Shoba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
do you even know what democracy is? North Sri Lanka has never been democratic for the last 30 years.
Demonstrations are fine, but waving terrorist flags and shouting pro LTTE slogans is illegal. Even in the UK
Sri Lanka government & the occupied Sinhala genocide forces think that Tamils living & demand their fundamental rights in Ceylon is illegal.
Punc

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Sri Lanka government & the occupied Sinhala genocide forces think that Tamils living & demand their fundamental rights in Ceylon is illegal.
wrong, they think the killer tamules are homeless idiots. LOL
Shoba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinhala hostory accept their home is Orissa.
Pure Aryan

Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
if tamils want to marry dogs like Mrs Selvaratnam.oll on the ground in loincloths wearing coconuts and hang on meat hooks- we have no problem in any display of idiocy that the Dravidian calls his culture.
If tamils lay claim to our country and use violent means or support a violent group which we recently wiped out, then we will deal in a decisive manner against the oil drenched tamil terrorists.
Shoba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sinhala history accept their home is Orissa.Why did Vijya & 700 sinhalese unexpectedly had come to lanka (ilankai).
Tamil Zionist

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Shoba wrote:
Srilanka is a terrorist demonic state.
Tamil Zionist

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Ado Terror Banda, Srilankan flag is in fact a terrorist flag, symbolizing violence and beastiality. Tamils who were arrested were not waving a Shitlankan flag. Moda pakayo.
Tamil Zionist

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
if tamils want to marry dogs like Mrs Selvaratnam.oll on the ground in loincloths wearing coconuts and hang on meat hooks- we have no problem in any display of idiocy that the Dravidian calls his culture.
If tamils lay claim to our country and use violent means or support a violent group which we recently wiped out, then we will deal in a decisive manner against the oil drenched tamil terrorists.
Ado Black Hutu Sakkilli. It is your Modavamsa that states unequivocally a Sinhala woman marriead an animal and you were born as a result., You are not only black and hairy, but you have no brains.
sele-diba

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tamil Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>Ado Black Hutu Sakkilli. It is your Modavamsa that states unequivocally a Sinhala woman marriead an animal and you were born as a result., You are not only black and hairy, but you have no brains.
that was 2000 years ago, just yesterday I facked your sister, the one that didnt blow up her arshoole for thalivar. she stunk to high heavens.
sele-diba

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Tamil Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>Srilanka is a terrorist demonic state.
for killer demalu, yes. yeee haw.
Pure Aryan

Wattala, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Tamil Zionist wrote:
you are the sole devil worshiper on this forum LOL

braise de load yalbandan nalbandan
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
What fundamental rights don't you have? I asked you this before but you never answered.

If I, as a Sinhala man wave an LTTE flag I will also be arrested and questioned. If i wave a flag calling for the imprisonment of Mahinda i will also be arrested and questioned.

What point are you trying to make
Punc

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Pure Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the sole devil worshiper on this forum LOL
braise de load yalbandan nalbandan
On sundays he is also a coca worshiper. LOL
Shoba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
What fundamental rights don't you have? I asked you this before but you never answered.
If I, as a Sinhala man wave an LTTE flag I will also be arrested and questioned. If i wave a flag calling for the imprisonment of Mahinda i will also be arrested and questioned.
What point are you trying to make
Sri Lanka people are Sinhalese ,Tamil Eelam people are Tamils. They are distincnt ethnic groups & They have different culture, language & traditional homeland.The Sri Lanka ruled by Sinhalese elected president because they have so called sovereignty & UNO membership.But Tamil Eelam ruled by Sinhala occupied genocidal forces. Tamils were lost their sovereignty by British colonizer in 1833.So they are fighting now to regain their rights of sovereignty & freedom.The Tamils have rights to self determination in Tamil Eelam.
CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Sri Lanka people are Sinhalese ,Tamil Eelam people are Tamils. They are distincnt ethnic groups & They have different culture, language & traditional homeland.The Sri Lanka ruled by Sinhalese elected president because they have so called sovereignty & UNO membership.But Tamil Eelam ruled by Sinhala occupied genocidal forces. Tamils were lost their sovereignty by British colonizer in 1833.So they are fighting now to regain their rights of sovereignty & freedom.The Tamils have rights to self determination in Tamil Eelam.
There was never Tamil Eelam in SL. Its just something the LTTE promoted to convince teenage girls to explode for the cause.

There is no proof of Tamil Eelam.
sele-diba

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never Tamil Eelam in SL. Its just something the LTTE promoted to convince teenage girls to explode for the cause.
There is no proof of Tamil Eelam.
oh oh the pottery piece. LOL
suicide tamil monkey

Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Tamil Zionist wrote:
Oops..Demala suicide bomber (Anaal terrorist ) talking through his arze.
suicide tamil monkey

Battaramulla, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Shoba wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tamils have rights to self determination in Tamil Toiletnadu=Demalas homeland=South India.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••