Video shows terrorists threatening chemical weapons in Syria

Full story: Pravda 7
A new video posted on the Internet is yet another proof that the terrorists in Syria, backed by foreign powers, have chemical weapons. Full Story
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Jan 30, 2013
It's amazing what lengths these terrorist "rebels" will go to.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2 Jan 30, 2013
There's no story here. The BBC footage chats up rebels as they mix nitro into explosives with gas masks on. This is how you make a high explosive without burning your lungs out. No blister agents, blood agents... Nerve gas, none of it. When you think about it if people believe the rebels have chemical weapons then they defeated Assads elite forces and it wasn't reported, not a chance the rebels would be dancing around with artillery shells filled with weapons grade poisons not pop bottles and duct tape. Propaganda.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
There's no story here. The BBC footage chats up rebels as they mix nitro into explosives with gas masks on. This is how you make a high explosive without burning your lungs out. No blister agents, blood agents... Nerve gas, none of it. When you think about it if people believe the rebels have chemical weapons then they defeated Assads elite forces and it wasn't reported, not a chance the rebels would be dancing around with artillery shells filled with weapons grade poisons not pop bottles and duct tape. Propaganda.
You had better hope so! If these AlQaeda terrorists or Islamic extremists ever get their hands on those chemical or biological WMDs, the damage they would do would be beyond comprehension.
hmmm

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Jay doesn't care. He has an 'agenda'.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#5 Feb 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Ya I'm heading to Tim Hortons for an extra large triple triple, want a boston cream!!!
So let me guess you think the rebels have chemical weapons eh?
I respect your opinion but disagree.
Another agenda I have is to watch the super bowl tomorrow... Pst. dont tell no one ok its a state secret smart guy.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#6 Feb 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
He will care if it hits Montreal.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
He will care if it hits Montreal.
Have you not seen the videos it's frigging pop bottles with a mixture of nitro, they are making primitive high explosives. That's why the gas mask, dam fumes would kill them. Don't buy into bullshit about weapons grade chemical weapons, its nonsense. As for Montreal, well Osama bin Ladden sent over 30 real terrorist here and we still remain the only country he could never successfully attack. Our spy service combined with Mounties rocks. Every last one of them was captured. We should feed them to the polar bears. Mind you they might mistake them for whale shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey-Armenia relations: door to nowhere 5 min BOZ-OK 3
Chinese tourists step up for Abe as Japanese ti... 17 min SHlTWCHINEUKRAIND... 5
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 44 min tm clm 2,490
Dropping Oil Prices And Sanctions Are Hurting R... 1 hr spasiba 2
Close Ties With West Important For Armenia, Say... 1 hr Dander 5
United Front Against Turkey?: Top Cypriot Legis... 2 hr Dander 159
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 3 hr George 10,556

Asia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE