2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#563 Mar 19, 2013
Sounds like another racist jew is at it again.
Syrian

New London, CT

#564 Mar 20, 2013
Oliver cromwell wrote:
A government that is despotic and has no restraint when it comes to violence against it's own people.
Just who do you think those Rebels have been killing? sometimes in the most brutal and savage way,head hacking and torture,mutilation.
The rebels have no problem murdering innocent children and civilians with car bombs. The true mark of AlQaeda terrorists.
ocxz

France

#565 Mar 20, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The rebels have no problem murdering innocent children and civilians with car bombs. The true mark of AlQaeda terrorists.
Same like in Bagdad , 17 car bombings in a day.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#566 Mar 20, 2013
apm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your facts are total fraud.
You don`t know REAL facts.
Your Nazi cult and 1000 year Reich died. Deal with it.(or not)
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#567 Mar 20, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The rebels have no problem murdering innocent children and civilians with car bombs. The true mark of AlQaeda terrorists.
Hey, I'm no ally of some islamic groups in Syria. There are now all kinds of fruitcakes having a jihad of a time in Syria. The point I like to make is there are plenty of fans on this forum who support Assad's regime. Those blogists reckon it's cool that his army will bombard every city in the country. Their blood lust sickens me.
ocxz

France

#568 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm no ally of some islamic groups in Syria. There are now all kinds of fruitcakes having a jihad of a time in Syria. The point I like to make is there are plenty of fans on this forum who support Assad's regime. Those blogists reckon it's cool that his army will bombard every city in the country. Their blood lust sickens me.
ok we got it you are obviously on the right side.
It's just you wanted us to know.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#569 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Your Nazi cult and 1000 year Reich died. Deal with it.(or not)
You are ignorant in Geopolitics!!! Third Reich is gone, but the 4th Reich is here and bulldozing the world over at a full speed. This is NATO Countries; former colonizing powers, on their new version of colonizing the World: financial manipulations, and pressures; covert operations; wars by proxy; bombings of countries; invasions and occupations of countries!

Examples: Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Syria.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#570 Mar 20, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
ok we got it you are obviously on the right side.
It's just you wanted us to know.
He is on the George's side. How is that right side?
amp

Podolsk, Russia

#571 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Your Nazi cult and 1000 year Reich died. Deal with it.(or not)
It is not mine.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#572 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets us just change the word "Anglo Saxon" in your comment and replace it with the word "Arab", "Asian" or "Black". Doesn't fit so well now, does it?
Sounds like you've got a small mind and some growing up to do.

Lets change the words "check it out" and replace with word "idiotfool" Hehehehe.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#573 Mar 20, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Same like in Bagdad , 17 car bombings in a day.
Syria now suffers from urban aerial bombing, maybe 17 a day. Some effects, just a little different delivery.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#574 Mar 20, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
He is on the George's side. How is that right side?
If that means I don't support a puppet Russian government in Syrian under Assad, then sure call it the right side. The other side will be cheering (from the sidelines, safely away) when Assad unleashes some chemical warheads on his cities. As your side says....whatever it takes.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#575 Mar 20, 2013
Syrian wrote:
The Government have no problem murdering innocent children and civilians with artillery rounds and aerial bombs.
Oliver cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#576 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm no ally of some islamic groups in Syria. There are now all kinds of fruitcakes having a jihad of a time in Syria. The point I like to make is there are plenty of fans on this forum who support Assad's regime. Those blogists reckon it's cool that his army will bombard every city in the country. Their blood lust sickens me.
You have it wrong Pal,its not that some of us support Assad what we support is the Rule of Law,that means not interfering in the internal business of another Independent State to the point of financing arming and directing armed groups against that State,that my friend is illegal in International Law and the UN charter,unless you have been living on the Moon the West has been engaged in that sort of criminality for years,they had only just finished destroying Libya when they moved onto Syria,at the same time they have done nothing about Zionist violence,in fact they have supported it resulting in Thousands of Palestinians dead,they also supported Apartheid South Africa when that Nazi State was on a Genocidal rampage throughout Southern Africa,then when Mandela came out of Prison after 27years the bastards wanted to be his new best Friend.
mxlplx

United States

#577 Mar 20, 2013
That's all well and good but I think the best example is Turkey's decades old war against the Kurds.

Washington will ignore any behavior of its allies and declare intolerable and raison de guerre the very same behavior from those in disfavor.

It's typical empire-talk and quite disgusting, really.
mxlplx

United States

#578 Mar 20, 2013
Then it has this irritating little habit of making grand declarations in shrill voices, such as "you are on the wrong side of history!" I'm surprised they don't stamp their feet, throw the chess pieces and the board to the floor and storm out of the room in a hissy fit.

Truly comical if it weren't so pathetic.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#579 Mar 20, 2013
Oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it wrong Pal,its not that some of us support Assad what we support is the Rule of Law,that means not interfering in the internal business of another Independent State to the point of financing arming and directing armed groups against that State,that my friend is illegal in International Law and the UN charter,unless you have been living on the Moon the West has been engaged in that sort of criminality for years,they had only just finished destroying Libya when they moved onto Syria,at the same time they have done nothing about Zionist violence,in fact they have supported it resulting in Thousands of Palestinians dead,they also supported Apartheid South Africa when that Nazi State was on a Genocidal rampage throughout Southern Africa,then when Mandela came out of Prison after 27years the bastards wanted to be his new best Friend.
When it suits yor side of politics, then sure as, your all for intervention. You mentioned Israel. You know that it is a soveriegn state. You could think of nothing better than to invade that sovereign state one day and get involved in it's "internal business". Your side cheers when Hezbollah launches another rocket into the Jewish state. You mention "financing arming and directing armed groups against that State", but would love to see Hezbollah emerge victorious over Israel and Lebanon.
In regards to the off-topic Africa. Yes, we know your sides hatred of South Africa knows no bounds. However, you supported Cuba's efforts to get involved with 50 000 military personnal. Those Cubans were very much invoved in the "internal affairs of soverign states". But thats OK because your marxist masters said that "helping Angola" in its internal affairs was for the good of the communist empire that they were trying to create back then.

As for Mandela, well.. if he was pulling stunts like what he did in South Africa in Syria today under Assad, I think we could all agree that he would not be spending 27 years in a Syrian prison. He would simply disappear.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

#580 Mar 20, 2013
Oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It does make it hard for the world eg UN. When do we react and when do we let it be? Do wee get involved in the internal dealings with Rwanda when it was on a killing spree? I don't know. It really is none of our business. Same with North Korea. Another hobby horse of mine. So what if a million of it's citizens died from some famine. It'd not my problem. However, if my government went beserk and started to kill it's citizens and I could not escape, I would be hoping that some international force would help save my local community from my legitimate government.
ratko mladic

Lake Worth, FL

#581 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
When it suits yor side of politics, then sure as, your all for intervention. You mentioned Israel. You know that it is a soveriegn state. You could think of nothing better than to invade that sovereign state one day and get involved in it's "internal business". Your side cheers when Hezbollah launches another rocket into the Jewish state. You mention "financing arming and directing armed groups against that State", but would love to see Hezbollah emerge victorious over Israel and Lebanon.
In regards to the off-topic Africa. Yes, we know your sides hatred of South Africa knows no bounds. However, you supported Cuba's efforts to get involved with 50 000 military personnal. Those Cubans were very much invoved in the "internal affairs of soverign states". But thats OK because your marxist masters said that "helping Angola" in its internal affairs was for the good of the communist empire that they were trying to create back then.

As for Mandela, well.. if he was pulling stunts like what he did in South Africa in Syria today under Assad, I think we could all agree that he would not be spending 27 years in a Syrian prison. He would simply disappear.
In what alternate universe do you reside?

Folks who are pro Palestinian would be Mandela supporters. It is wrong to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations on any side though. Whether it is the Middle East, South Africa, the Balkans or Indochina.

Washington, Jefferson, Franklin... fought to escape from the British Empire. What we are supposed to stand for is local control and non-interference in the affairs of other nations. They were the self appointed world's policemen. That is the principle on which the republic was founded.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#582 Mar 20, 2013
I say to world leaders, get nuclear weapons,

keep the racist nazis in Washington at bay.

3 cheers to N Korea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 16 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,458
Russia threatens response to sanctions 50 min Cassandra_ 85
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 58 min abforuminfo 2,943
Russia risks more isolation over Ukraine aggres... 1 hr Oliver Cromwell 82
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 1 hr Ainu 16
Set aside hate, China's President Xi Jinping sa... 1 hr McGold 39
Russia-NATO Tactical Warplanes In Rapid Stand-o... 1 hr Oliver Cromwell 16
More from around the web