Russian Official Demands Cutting Holocaust Survivors' Rights

Nov 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arutz Sheva Israel News

A local Russian lawmaker from President Vladimir Putin's ruling party created a national furor on Friday by refusing to back free bus and train tickets for victims of Nazi-era concentration camps.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 4, 2012
 
Now why did these Russians do this?

I wonder what utherpendragon/neutral poster/fake Small Town America thinks about this.

What does uther think about this Russian anti-semitism?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 4, 2012
 
Typical Jewish filth leave out how 3 million Polish Catholics died in the Holocaust.

___

Jews are the worst garbage to ever live.

Nothing is more repulsive & disgusting than a Jew!

Most selfish, psychopathic, pathelogical lying, destructive, greedy dirty slimeballs.

__

Jews need to be eliminated.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 4, 2012
 
Jews think Ron Paul is Anti Semitic because he wants to cut funding for Israel & ALL NATIONS.

Jews think Russia is Anti Semitic for not wanting to dole out free rides to Holocaust survivors.

___

Jews are a bunch of manipulative stinking filthy desperate 2 faced cry babies.

__

F*ck Jews most rotten & disgusting filth known to man.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I think holocaust survivors, whether they are jewish or Christian should be able to get free bus rides and train rides.

And it is true that there were many Christian victims of the Holocaust. The only reason Hitler emphasized the Jews being killed off first is because there were only 10 million of them in Europe, whereas there were over a 100 million slavs. But Slavic Christians were very much on the slate to be murdered off and 14 million of them were murdered in the death camps alone. But then the Germans treated all of Eastern Europe like it was one gigantic death camp and didn't resistrict their murder of Slavs to the death camps.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So where is uther on this topic?

If a Polish official did this.....he would pretend to care about Jews and bash the official.

But I guess when Russians do this against Jews.....uther is no where to be found.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 8, 2012
 
Where is uther on this topic?

His silence is deafening on this topic. Gee I wonder why he doesn't want to talk about Russian anti-semitism?

uther will play the Jewish card against Poles and Ukrainians but NEVER against Russians.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 8, 2012
 
So where is uther? Hal keeps screaming that uther is a hardcore nationalist Jew.

WHAT hardcore nationalist Jew would NOT take this opportunity to attack blatant Russian anti-semitism here????
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 9, 2012
 
AbeUG wrote:
So where is uther on this topic?

If a Polish official did this.....he would pretend to care about Jews and bash the official.

But I guess when Russians do this against Jews.....uther is no where to be found.
Not the same thing. Polakia and nazi Germany should pay restitution to them and to their families into perpetuity. As the Soviets played no role in the Holocaust the Russian government owes them no special rights.(-:
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 9, 2012
 
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same thing. Polakia and nazi Germany should pay restitution to them and to their families into perpetuity. As the Soviets played no role in the Holocaust the Russian government owes them no special rights.(-:
No Poland should get restitution into perpetuity from Berlin and Moscow for dealing with their crap.

As for "The Soviets played no role in the Holocaust"? The Soviets gave Hitler the green light to start WWII and the Holocaust.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 10, 2012
 
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same thing. Polakia and nazi Germany should pay restitution to them and to their families into perpetuity. As the Soviets played no role in the Holocaust the Russian government owes them no special rights.(-:
I think Jews should pay Poland, Germany & Russia restitution.

For Jews creating the Soviet Union & Jews funding Nazi Germany to power which lead to mass murder of Polish people, Russian people & German people.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 10, 2012
 
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same thing. Polakia and nazi Germany should pay restitution to them and to their families into perpetuity. As the Soviets played no role in the Holocaust the Russian government owes them no special rights.(-:
The biggest Nazi collaborators in Poland were Jews like Chaim Rumkowski, Abraham Gancwajch & Jewish group 13.

Jews are slimey rats.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 10, 2012
 
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
No Poland should get restitution into perpetuity from Berlin and Moscow for dealing with their crap.
As for "The Soviets played no role in the Holocaust"? The Soviets gave Hitler the green light to start WWII and the Holocaust.
'

When are you just going to admit Uther is a Jew like Debbie Schlussel?

Uther spends far more time blaming Poland for the Holocaust than he ever does even mentioning Russia.

_

Not to mention the odds of Uther being a Jew vs being a Russian Christian in West Palm Beach is extremely slim.

Actually of Russian Americans nearly 1/4th are Jews.

In West Palm Beach the odds must be way way greater.

I would go so far to say that the odds of a Russian American in West Palm Beach being a Jew could be about 100 times greater than being a Christian.

__

When are you going to come to terms with Uther being a typical disgusting Jew?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 10, 2012
 
Actually I shouldn't say that besides Germans Ukrainian John Demnjanjuk was the biggest Nazi collborator in Poland.

After that it is Jews Chaim Rumkowski & Jew Abraham Gancwajch who are the biggest Nazi collaborators in Poland.

__
_

I have seen Jews blame John Jamjanjuk on Poland like I have seen Jews blame the Khmelnytsky Uprising on Poland & blame Nazi Germany on Poland.

__
_

Jews claim to be of such great Intellect & Intellectually superior.

Yet, Jews with that great Jewish Intellect can't figure
out
_

That Nazi Germany killed both Polish Catholics & Jews
_

That Khmelnytsky Uprising were of Ukrainian Cossacks who killed both Polish Catholics & Jews.

_

That Demjanjuk was a Ukrainian who killed Jews & may have killed Polish Catholics as well.

__
_
_

Let's play it the other way around.

Jews claim everything that happens on Poland's soil is due to Polish people against Jews.

_
_
_

By this argument those Palestinian Muslim terrorists living on Israeli soil must be a bunch crazy Jews killing Jews!

_
_

F*cking stupid or dishonest Jews.

Or perhaps both!

I am not sure if Jews are this ignorant or stupid.

Or that Jews are just this dishonest & pathelogical lying.

But, I suspect it is a mix of both!
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2012
 
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
No Poland should get restitution into perpetuity from Berlin and Moscow for dealing with their crap.

As for "The Soviets played no role in the Holocaust"? The Soviets gave Hitler the green light to start WWII and the Holocaust.
You sound even crazier than LimpKielbasa. How is business lately at the kielbasa stand?
NJ Transit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dear Mr. Abe;

Thank you for your letter of 2/12/2011. Although we do not offer free transit passes to anyone for any reason, we unfortunately must deny your request to receive a lifetime pass due to your ethnic origins. However, you may apply to the NJ Department of Mental Health for a Certificate of Mental Incapacity and upon presentation at your local NJ Transit office, you may qualify for a discount on your next purchase. Thank you for your numerous requests to this office and please rest assured that we at NJ Transit do not discriminate based on ethnic, race or religious grounds.

Sincerely,

Mohammed Mangiapanne
NJ Transit Mental Health Ombudsman
Trenton, NJ

sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is Abe having 'issues' again?
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think Abe and Hal must be one and the same. Whenever one pops up, the other is right around the corner.

It's no coincidence that if you combine the two names and juggle them around, you end up with 'Alah be'. It's probably ghetto talk for 'Allah be great'

I'll bet Abe-Hal is a member of some strange islamic sect from the ghetto that's into self-flaggelation and other weird stuff.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 13, 2012
 
sunshine wrote:
I think Abe and Hal must be one and the same. Whenever one pops up, the other is right around the corner.
It's no coincidence that if you combine the two names and juggle them around, you end up with 'Alah be'. It's probably ghetto talk for 'Allah be great'
I'll bet Abe-Hal is a member of some strange islamic sect from the ghetto that's into self-flaggelation and other weird stuff.
So you think I am Hal? Oh boy there you go again with your nonsense.

You said I was STA.....then Hal...then Clayton Rockwell.....then Jules.

Why don't you give your paranoid delesions a rest for once?

By the way......why don't you condemn the anti-semitism of this Russian official? We all know if he was Polish you would be bashing him as an anti-semite. Why do you have a double standard in condemning anti-semitism?

You never condemn Russians for doing anything against Jews.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

NJ Transit wrote:
Dear Mr. Abe;
Thank you for your letter of 2/12/2011. Although we do not offer free transit passes to anyone for any reason, we unfortunately must deny your request to receive a lifetime pass due to your ethnic origins. However, you may apply to the NJ Department of Mental Health for a Certificate of Mental Incapacity and upon presentation at your local NJ Transit office, you may qualify for a discount on your next purchase. Thank you for your numerous requests to this office and please rest assured that we at NJ Transit do not discriminate based on ethnic, race or religious grounds.
Sincerely,
Mohammed Mangiapanne
NJ Transit Mental Health Ombudsman
Trenton, NJ
Dear Uther HeebDragon.

You are an unpleasant dirty dumb Jewish pathelogical liar.

The end.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 17, 2012
 
So when is this Hal designated "Jewish nationalist" uther going to condemn this anti-semitic Russian for his anti-semitism???

uther already visited this topic using the names "neutral observer" and "NJ Transit".....yet I see NO condemnation of Russian anti-semtism here.

Now what kind of raving Jewish nationalist would NOT condemn anti-semitism? Especially Russian anti-semitism??

Hmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••