First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ASALA ANKARA1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#1 Sep 6, 2012
these last few days , alot has happened . the release of Safarov has created Armenians worldwide wake up and realise the injustice of society .. noone cares for Armenians . so it has become fact now.. we all know this , so the picture is evident to the blind eye.. 25 turks died in an ammunition factory .. its sad to hear about things like this , because i automatically think about there families etc.. but at te same time , i do like to see Turkey suffer too... the reason i feel this way is that they have caused pain towards my people.. they have taken the armenian people 100 years backwards, and deny all of this .. the hate i have is un-explainable.. my grandparents were genocide survivors. i heard my grandmothers story . it makes the hairs on my body stand .. brings chills down my back .. i find it amazing that we are still a united people and we have an Armenia , with an army equipping itself ,protecting its borders... God Bless Our soldiers , who sleep in those coldmountains protecting the Mother Land..

Since: Aug 12

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Sep 6, 2012
what a pathetic view.. You want Turkey to suffer while you suffer more.. you dont learn anything anything from the past and present , do you?. your hate is only effecting you, not us. put effort on increasing the economy of your brothers, not on the hate of Turks. barking not helping them!!...
ASALA ANKARA1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#3 Sep 6, 2012
our economy is actually very good , considering the fact that we have 2 nations that have blockaded Armenia from either side . we are trying to create jobs etc . its not easy for import and export is difficult ... see azerbajian is dependant on oil , if that oil soon goes, they will suffer and they are going to have a nation with no industry , as there oil will not be there to cover up the companies that will fall.. please dont speak to me about economy , unless you got a degree in economics , or business.. my hate is nopt affecting me , its affecting you .. the more we hate on turks , the more you guys suffer .. atm im on a verge of making a website on how its not safe to go to turkey .. im going to try to stop your tourism . im going to do my best.. im spending quite a few dollars on this project .. i just want the world to see what type of animals you are .. it will be linked to fb and youtube .. oh yh , when i finish i will send you a link. : ))))))
BMW

Santee, CA

#4 Sep 6, 2012
hemsinli wrote:
what a pathetic view.. You want Turkey to suffer while you suffer more.. you dont learn anything anything from the past and present , do you?. your hate is only effecting you, not us. put effort on increasing the economy of your brothers, not on the hate of Turks. barking not helping them!!...
Jesus said: Love your enemies, and as the Armenians are very well aware of, Turks have been, and they still are the enemies of the Christian Armenians, but by saying that....it does not mean that the Armenians should forget the savage & extremely coward nature of the Turks.

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 Sep 6, 2012
the first sentence of you missing this part '' YOU WISH you have good aconomy, even avarage economy ''.. are you in dreamland or which utopia coming from..

Wake up dear armenians, your economy sucks. Or its a typical behaviour of being dreamer.. no problem, we always want dreamers around..they are funny and we love them..

Istanbul, Turkey

#6 Sep 6, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said: Love your enemies, and as the Armenians are very well aware of, Turks have been, and they still are the enemies of the Christian Armenians, but by saying that....it does not mean that the Armenians should forget the savage & extremely coward nature of the Turks.
dont worry my region also will never forget your crimes and killings.

so dear armenian you are aware of us, we dont ? hahahh.. what we say for you : A FOOL WITH A TOOL IS STILL A FOOL...
asala ankara 1982

Australia

#7 Sep 8, 2012
What's funny is that you people believe your own garbage .. the rest of the world believe the Armenians , but not on paper due to the reason that your people give good blows. Secondly Jesus said love thy enemies. He said this yes. But you need the Torah to understand this verse .. If you are getting beaten on the ground are you going to love your enemy? No , you going to protect yourself and your people but not be the aggressor.. so anyways yes our economy is becoming stronger .. your economy is very strong. But look what happened to that powerful USA. Learn something Hemsin azbarni
BMW

Santee, CA

#8 Sep 8, 2012
hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
so dear armenian you are aware of us, we dont ? hahahh.. what we say for you : A FOOL WITH A TOOL IS STILL A FOOL...
Like every other religion, your allah of Islam also is a man made religion. On the other hand, not only Christianity is NOT a religion, but it is the ONLY way to communicate with the living God. Jesus died on the Cross of Calvory, and He rose from the dead, so that by believing in Him, and accepting Him as our Lord & Savior, we would have a part in His Kingdom!
Allah of Islam, or any other fake gods have no such authority over death and life.

Istanbul, Turkey

#9 Sep 8, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Like every other religion, your allah of Islam also is a man made religion. On the other hand, not only Christianity is NOT a religion, but it is the ONLY way to communicate with the living God. Jesus died on the Cross of Calvory, and He rose from the dead, so that by believing in Him, and accepting Him as our Lord & Savior, we would have a part in His Kingdom!
Allah of Islam, or any other fake gods have no such authority over death and life.
I wont believe in any religion if God dies.. sorry!!
and Jesus as just same as Muhammed , the messengers with flesh and blood..
Turkeys Love Pigs

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Sep 8, 2012
hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
"my region" - yeah fk off you dirty uneducated pig.

Your entire 89 year history is based on one big piece of donkey shiet. Something you idiots like to gobble up with a big appetite.

Bunch of lowlife scum bags talking about "Armenian crimes" while they killed 2 million innocent Christians - fk off you lower than dirt parasite!
ASALA ANKARA1982

Rydalmere, Australia

#11 Sep 9, 2012
BMW , very true what you said .. sometimes its not worth talking to these people because there brain capacity is 0!! hemsinli in a hadith i think its buhkari , muhamad said sperm comes from your ribs .. is this true ? muhamad also said that if a fly lands in your drinkmake sure you unk the hall fly inside the drink , for one wing has the poison ad the other the cure .. is this true ???? science laughs at this .. muhamad was not a prophet ..!! prophets dont make mistakes .. he was an imposter .. yes God died on the cross.. God can die come back to life and do so as He pleases. are you Gods authoritarian .. are you denying the fact that God cannot die ..? are you testifying that God cannot do something ? if my God is willing to get on that cross and die for the sins of all men , like a lamb a sacrifice for who believes in him will have everlasting life, i am a follower.. what did muhamad do? had 14 wives all up, married a 7 year old girl , AISHA , had sex with her when she was 9 .. kept on marrying girls .. he got poisoned from his hairbrush . gave false surah .. surah 53 satanic verses, which he was tricked by the devil then later changed it .. murdered jews at quraysh, medina .. killed so many innoceent people.. did Jesus do any of this ? now youre come back is christianity did this too , murdered so many . ok fair enough but i ask you what is the teachings of Jesus Christ comparing to this Arab murderer muhamad .. you cannot compare .. if christians kill its not christian teachings .. when muslims kill its islamic teachings . the hall quran is covered in blood shed.. actually the quran is not even original .. Umar changed it ,.. took out so many verses, thats why you have a uncomplete book .. the only surah thats in the quran thats complete is the story of joseph .. and thats stolen from the bible anyways ..
Fair Dinkum

Pyrmont, Australia

#12 Sep 9, 2012
hemsinli wrote:
the first sentence of you missing this part '' YOU WISH you have good aconomy, even avarage economy ''.. are you in dreamland or which utopia coming from..
Wake up dear armenians, your economy sucks. Or its a typical behaviour of being dreamer.. no problem, we always want dreamers around..they are funny and we love them..
Hmmm Let me see. And your economy is travelling brilliantly you say? So why is it that the eastern half of your country still lives in 5000BC?
BMW

Santee, CA

#13 Sep 9, 2012
hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont believe in any religion if God dies.. sorry!!
and Jesus as just same as Muhammed , the messengers with flesh and blood..
You are not the first one who refuses to believe who Jesus is, and you will not be the last. Billions did not, and there will be no place for them in the Kingdom of God. Billions will not, and they too, will join the billions before them. It is very unfortunate, but God Himself said so. I have given you the good news, the rest is up to you.
BMW

Santee, CA

#14 Sep 9, 2012
Fair Dinkum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Let me see. And your economy is travelling brilliantly you say? So why is it that the eastern half of your country still lives in 5000BC?
Not to mention that they are still killing their Kurdish brothers and sisters like there is no tomorrow!
BMW

Santee, CA

#15 Sep 9, 2012
Isn't this interesting.....
Muslim Turks expect the Jews to give more of their lands to the Muslim Palestinians, but they are killing their Muslim Kurdish brothers by thousands, because they want to have their own land!
BMW

Santee, CA

#16 Sep 9, 2012
ASALA ANKARA1982 wrote:
BMW , very true what you said .. sometimes its not worth talking to these people because there brain capacity is 0!! hemsinli in a hadith i think its buhkari , muhamad said sperm comes from your ribs .. is this true ? muhamad also said that if a fly lands in your drinkmake sure you unk the hall fly inside the drink , for one wing has the poison ad the other the cure .. is this true ???? science laughs at this .. muhamad was not a prophet ..!! prophets dont make mistakes .. he was an imposter .. yes God died on the cross.. God can die come back to life and do so as He pleases. are you Gods authoritarian .. are you denying the fact that God cannot die ..? are you testifying that God cannot do something ? if my God is willing to get on that cross and die for the sins of all men , like a lamb a sacrifice for who believes in him will have everlasting life, i am a follower.. what did muhamad do? had 14 wives all up, married a 7 year old girl , AISHA , had sex with her when she was 9 .. kept on marrying girls .. he got poisoned from his hairbrush . gave false surah .. surah 53 satanic verses, which he was tricked by the devil then later changed it .. murdered jews at quraysh, medina .. killed so many innoceent people.. did Jesus do any of this ? now youre come back is christianity did this too , murdered so many . ok fair enough but i ask you what is the teachings of Jesus Christ comparing to this Arab murderer muhamad .. you cannot compare .. if christians kill its not christian teachings .. when muslims kill its islamic teachings . the hall quran is covered in blood shed.. actually the quran is not even original .. Umar changed it ,.. took out so many verses, thats why you have a uncomplete book .. the only surah thats in the quran thats complete is the story of joseph .. and thats stolen from the bible anyways ..
I couldn't have said it better. Thank you very much.
Jesus came to give us eternal life. He was the light of this world, and He'll always remain the light of this world. Apart from Him, there is NO hope for us.
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

#17 Sep 9, 2012
so that means that there is no hope for you.
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't have said it better. Thank you very much.
Jesus came to give us eternal life. He was the light of this world, and He'll always remain the light of this world. Apart from Him, there is NO hope for us.
BMW

Santee, CA

#18 Sep 9, 2012
neutral wrote:
so that means that there is no hope for you.
<quoted text>
Take it as joke if you wish, but my recommendation to you: Don't get caught dead without Jesus.
I'll say it again......It's all about Jesus.
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

#19 Sep 9, 2012
i know u are not joking.

how can u be so sure
only the stupid could be so fool to be so sure
but i am sure that u also doupt it sometimes or frequently
bcause u dont sound that stupid.....
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it as joke if you wish, but my recommendation to you: Don't get caught dead without Jesus.
I'll say it again......It's all about Jesus.
BMW

Santee, CA

#20 Sep 9, 2012
neutral wrote:
i know u are not joking.
how can u be so sure
only the stupid could be so fool to be so sure
but i am sure that u also doupt it sometimes or frequently
bcause u dont sound that stupid.....
<quoted text>
For the choir director: A psalm of David. Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!
Psalm 14:2

It's simply called faith, and without the presence of the Holy Spirit, you'll NEVER understand it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armenia’s Artur Aleksanyan wins gold medal Grec... 2 hr Logicus 1
cradle 11 hr Dander 4
Turkish Minister urges Armenia to boost ties, "... 13 hr aziz dostum dander 2
Armenians Try To Steal The Music Of Azerbaijan Mon Logicus 35
confession Mon GrandPa 2
Russian-Armenian War Games Target 'Ottomania' Sun aziz dostum dander 54
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) Sun GrandPa 2,676
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••