Denial Of Armenian Genocide Allowed Auschwitz To Happen - Australian MP

Feb 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

Walt Secord criticized the Turkish Government for denying the Armenian Genocide.

Comments
501 - 520 of 625 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

BOZUK
Ottoman was not attacked, she was the AGRESSOR.
An she did it without consulting the cabinet.
May be that is something that hurts you more than anything else because this was never discussed in the open in turkey.
An agressor WAR MONGER, declaring a JIHAD to top it off, became an ISLAMIC TERRORIST STATE towards its own Christian people, instead of progressing with the YENIKOY REFORMS to establish peace in the region.

hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dandik, how you explain , if there was an jihad why you had been left behind, so far we all know that some cities have not touched .only sensitive cities subjected to deportation..why those cities subjected to that?

if there was a jihat, you had done crusades to East side of Turkey ?
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

hemsinli wrote:
dandik, how you explain , if there was an jihad why you had been left behind, so far we all know that some cities have not touched .only sensitive cities subjected to deportation..why those cities subjected to that?
Tas KAFA KARI
I do not run special classes for special people!

Since: Sep 12

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

hemsinli wrote:
He can explain nothing brother, therefore they try the only option available... Lie, distortion, forgery and falsification... How can he explain that the Armenians of Izmir and Istanbul and the Catolic and the Protestant Armenians were exempted from the deportation, if the Ottoman administration was committing a state organized genocide?

It is difficult for these guys to admitt that they were actually the genociders themselves, but those inept genociders' idiotic attempt caused their destruction because they could not calculate their political and military power properly and overestimated their merit, hence slapped badly in return by their victims...

Any way, i wish these sad events never happened, non of the Turks or Armenians died but you know the old Turkish saying; "The one plants wind, harvests hurricane" and that is the exact despription of Armenian issue...
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

On a wall in The Holocaust museum in USA it writes;
"Who now remembers the Armenians?"
A.Hitler
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey BM, its good to see your true colours shining through...a simpleton naive bible basher turns into the anti muslim/ turkish jugernaught...

Its interesting that you think so subjectively, such naivity, such an amatuer to think that while turks slaughtered christians they sat idly picking grapes...

Go look at the stats and find out that in the history of the world, christianity has been the most babaric and violent religion, second comes Buddism....

Its clear to me know that your just another by product of lost parents from armenian descent, good luck to you in the future because from here armenian looks quite dim and all you fcukwits that probably havnt even seen your own country bark like rabid junk yard dogs while your brothers and sisters and dying from starvation and irreversable hurt for fcuking with a force greater than yours...

Go beat your bongo somewhere else, youve just been outed armos...
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever I have ever written about the Turks so far, has been the truth and nothing but the truth. Your ancestors murdered Christians by hundreds of thousands, and your generation is not even honest enough to admit it. Never mind about being in the rank of those with Character and integrity.
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Such a cute post by our resident priest turned propagandist...

I have one word for you little man...egocentric, look it up, write it down and shove it up your cavity.

Im sure when Jesus returns he will be scratching his head wondering why christians have destroyed christianity and formed opposing churches and opposing gospels...Im sure he will also wonder why muslims never mock Jesus but his believers are so disrespectful towards muslims...

Just hope you remember me then internet crusader...

Go get a copy of the gospel of barnabas my friend, read it and weap.
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike true Muslims, Christians do not cut off the heads of unbelievers!
Unlike Muhammed, Jesus Christ did not carry a sword with Him, because His words were sharper than a two-edged sword.
Turk 187

Pyrmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Dander abi, naber ?
Dander wrote:
On a wall in The Holocaust museum in USA it writes;
"Who now remembers the Armenians?"
A.Hitler

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Good news for the Liar-menians..

heheheeh

Doctors in Antalya performed full face transplant

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2012/01/2...
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Tas KAFA KARI
I do not run special classes for special people!
oy oy oy Dandik could not answer a simple question although he thinks he is THE Clever one..:((( I m so disapponted..
lagodes, instead of barking, give me a sensible answer !! we all waiting !! at least once in your life tell us soemthng sensible.. what you call ''the crime in east side of Turkey done by armenians??
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

my friend, some stupid armenians thinks that we dont accept side effects of deportations. but we all actually sorry for those innocents who faced that not just armenians only but whoever innocents faced the deportation , Turks, Greeks and all others .But they are so selfish to see what had actually happened in 1900s.They just see their side not seeing the whole picture .what they had done and what we had been through bcos of them. If Ottoman wanted to eleminate all christians they could do it long before than 1900s. Yet they had so many chances is not it?. they have to be thankful to Turks as till today they have their own church and community.

in the end what we say; ''Feed the crow and it will pick out your eyes''
BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
He can explain nothing brother, therefore they try the only option available... Lie, distortion, forgery and falsification... How can he explain that the Armenians of Izmir and Istanbul and the Catolic and the Protestant Armenians were exempted from the deportation, if the Ottoman administration was committing a state organized genocide?
It is difficult for these guys to admitt that they were actually the genociders themselves, but those inept genociders' idiotic attempt caused their destruction because they could not calculate their political and military power properly and overestimated their merit, hence slapped badly in return by their victims...
Any way, i wish these sad events never happened, non of the Turks or Armenians died but you know the old Turkish saying; "The one plants wind, harvests hurricane" and that is the exact despription of Armenian issue...
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

OguzTolga wrote:
heheheeh
but the patient died hahaha
Andranik

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

OguzTolga wrote:
heheheeh
Good, because this girl will need it too:
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/young-girl-r...
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Andranik wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, because this girl will need it too:
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/young-girl-r...
andranik, you are trying to insult Turks . we have goods and bads , but can you tell you are the MOST clean one ?!!.. you know whenever you find somethign to insult, we can find soemthing from armenians, but so far we dont really care and follow the armenian news , the way you do!!..

http://news.am/eng/news/121479.html

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

There is not good turd, if you are then prove it by acknowledging Armenian Genocide,
Check your DNA if you are from Hamshen.
Truth is the highest thing that man may keep. Which turds don't have it.
hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
andranik, you are trying to insult Turks . we have goods and bads , but can you tell you are the MOST clean one ?!!.. you know whenever you find somethign to insult, we can find soemthing from armenians, but so far we dont really care and follow the armenian news , the way you do!!..
http://news.am/eng/news/121479.html
hemsinli

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Shant wrote:
There is not good turd, if you are then prove it by acknowledging Armenian Genocide,
Check your DNA if you are from Hamshen.
Truth is the highest thing that man may keep. Which turds don't have it.
<quoted text>
shanty I checked my DNA and says I m from Hemsin and sorry to disappoint you but existance of Hemsin also proves that there was no genocide ..
you want to lie on, okk do it..I can only laugh at you then ..
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Turk 187 wrote:
Such a cute post by our resident priest turned propagandist...
I have one word for you little man...egocentric, look it up, write it down and shove it up your cavity.
Im sure when Jesus returns he will be scratching his head wondering why christians have destroyed christianity and formed opposing churches and opposing gospels...Im sure he will also wonder why muslims never mock Jesus but his believers are so disrespectful towards muslims...
Just hope you remember me then internet crusader...
Go get a copy of the gospel of barnabas my friend, read it and weap.
<quoted text>
If you had the slightest clue who Jesus Christ is, you wouldn’t write such a childish statement. Read the book of Revelation, and only then you might understand the on-going drama in the Christian world, and Jesus’ dissatisfaction with some of the churches. Listen, there is nothing man could ever do to surprise the Lord! As for opposing gospels, show me two Bibles (old and new testament) with opposing verses.
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Turk 187 wrote:
Hey BM, its good to see your true colours shining through...a simpleton naive bible basher turns into the anti muslim/ turkish jugernaught...
Its interesting that you think so subjectively, such naivity, such an amatuer to think that while turks slaughtered christians they sat idly picking grapes...
Go look at the stats and find out that in the history of the world, christianity has been the most babaric and violent religion, second comes Buddism....
Its clear to me know that your just another by product of lost parents from armenian descent, good luck to you in the future because from here armenian looks quite dim and all you fcukwits that probably havnt even seen your own country bark like rabid junk yard dogs while your brothers and sisters and dying from starvation and irreversable hurt for fcuking with a force greater than yours...
Go beat your bongo somewhere else, youve just been outed armos...
<quoted text>
Christians do not commit atrocities, people who call themselves Christian, but have no clue who Jesus Christ was and is, do! On the other hand Muslims commit atrocities, because their leader did the same!
neutral

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

hemsinli wrote:
<quoted text>
shanty I checked my DNA and says I m from Hemsin and sorry to disappoint you but existance of Hemsin also proves that there was no genocide ..
you want to lie on, okk do it..I can only laugh at you then ..
how could existance of hemshin proves that there was no genocide??????????
please explain
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

BOZ-OK wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:34;
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
And for you, the crusaders were the "peacefull missioneries"... And Christians haven't slaughtered the "unbelievers" through out the ages... And there is no Christian suggesting the same, despite the fact that we keep withnessing this Christian fanaticism even in this very forum... Having more sophisticated war machines does not make you better than the ones murdering the "unbelivers" by the swords... Your alikes keep murdering the "unbelievers" in the name of "Jesus" all over the world...
Well... At the top of the religious fanaticism, you are also a hypocrite that makes you even worse than your equals in other religions...
Nowhere in the gospel you can find Jesus laying His hand on a sword, yet He was mainly talking of the sword of the Spirit.
The only sword that Christ or his followers use in the conflict is the Sword of the Spirit, but the persecutor has in every age turned upon them the carnal sword. The sword is sent because persecutors use it upon the church.
By the "sword" He meant the Gospel, which is the means of dividing and separating the people of Christ from the men of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••