Denial Of Armenian Genocide Allowed Auschwitz To Happen - Australian MP

Feb 23, 2012 Full story: Groong 625

Walt Secord criticized the Turkish Government for denying the Armenian Genocide.

Full Story
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

“Hankchetsek took antor nahadag”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2012
While hitler may have learned how to get away with mass murder from the young turks, the world also learned from the steps not taken, and procedures not followed in the young turks trials that amounted to an absence of justice for the Armenians should never happen again to any other people.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 24, 2012
but what you claim never happened

its only a rumor and lie that the armenians are brainwashed to repeat pffffffft.

i think you armens need to reevaluate the truth coz you lot arnt getting it right by trying to convince yourselves!sadly.
you should ask why !to your heads of state and diaspora they vehemently and outright refused any french proposals into your claims!!

you should ask the jewes why they still rejects and the french for that matter also.

you should ask why does every occasion to set the record straight by internatioanl standards and come to the table and bring your facts ,gets rejected and ignored!!

why dont you since your all so adament take your case to the hague world internatioanl human rights courts !!!

why did you lot ignore the turkish priministers personal invitations to your then priminister to form joint and neutral investigations!!

why did you lot refuse the 20 million offered by the tuirkish historian Yusuf Halacoglu that was waiting for your to help catalogue the archives for analysis

why did you lot reject and ignore the 20milllion offered by the then head historian of turkey to those in charge of the boston to help with there archival cataloging !!

wake up ... the truth is slowly prevailing
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Cyprass do you have the balls to call your MP Mr. Secord and call him a LIER?
Because he called you and your ilk a coward DENIALIST again.
again
again
again!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2012
Dander wrote:
Cyprass do you have the balls to call your MP Mr. Secord and call him a LIER?
Because he called you and your ilk a coward DENIALIST again.
again
again
again!
of course and i can do it in front of that clown Varant Meguerditchian

and then ill ask him how much hes worth as the armo mouth peace and then advise him not to sell himself to cheap and ask for other benefits and to contact taner akcan and ask him his rate he gets paid by the cafession and anc .

"True friendship among Armenians is a rare thing indeed.Hatred and envy: they seem to come naturally to us..."

"Every Armenian has another Armenian whom he considers his mortal enemy."

"An Armenian's worst enemies are not odars but Armenians."

you who wrote this dont you!!!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#5 Feb 24, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course and i can do it in front of that clown Varant Meguerditchian
and then ill ask him how much hes worth as the armo mouth peace and then advise him not to sell himself to cheap and ask for other benefits and to contact taner akcan and ask him his rate he gets paid by the cafession and anc .
"True friendship among Armenians is a rare thing indeed.Hatred and envy: they seem to come naturally to us..."
"Every Armenian has another Armenian whom he considers his mortal enemy."
"An Armenian's worst enemies are not odars but Armenians."
you who wrote this dont you!!!
Cyprass
I know you can talk through your ass.
But HAVE YOU done it yet?
or still looking for yor balls?

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyprass
I know you can talk through your ass.
But HAVE YOU done it yet?
or still looking for yor balls?
dumbassness at least i can still see my balls when i look down and dont need a mirrror to look into to see them
look in understand your manhoods so small that when you go for a leak you end up pissing on your balls !!now go and take a leak and dont piss on your marbles .
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Israeli FM openly speaks against Armenian Genocide recognition. http://news.am/eng/news/92115.html

Which means ‘’F/O and go whine elsewhere’’ in political language.

LMAO..
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2012
House Holder wrote:
Israeli FM openly speaks against Armenian Genocide recognition. http://news.am/eng/news/92115.html
Which means ‘’F/O and go whine elsewhere’’ in political language.
LMAO..
mr anatoly liberman should shut his mouth and go back to russia where he came from israel is still hoping to salvage its relationship with turkey at the expense of the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE playing both sides against each other
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#9 Feb 24, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbassness at least i can still see my balls when i look down and dont need a mirrror to look into to see them
look in understand your manhoods so small that when you go for a leak you end up pissing on your balls !!now go and take a leak and dont piss on your marbles .
Cyprass
Your idiocy has no bounds, but you still got no balls to call your MP and tell him he is a lier.
And the AG memorial in the NSW parliament house is telling you who you are.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Cyprass
Your idiocy has no bounds, but you still got no balls to call your MP and tell him he is a lier.
And the AG memorial in the NSW parliament house is telling you who you are.
dumbass
http://news.am/eng/news/92115.html

parliament house isn't saying shyt and your dumber for thinking otherwise any memorial is merely a response resulting from the constant armenian pressure and constant harassment of the governmant by armenians and any memorial was paid from the private purses of anc diaspora in Australia

esolesek

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#11 Feb 24, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Cyprass
Your idiocy has no bounds, but you still got no balls to call your MP and tell him he is a lier.
And the AG memorial in the NSW parliament house is telling you who you are.
actually dumbass

ive already and youve seen the past correspondence that ive posted here that ive sent to three main politicians campaining your crap

http://news.am/eng/news/92115.html
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#12 Feb 24, 2012
Cyprass
You still could not find your balls to tell us that you called the Ozi MP to tell him personally that he is a lier.
You are a true denialist and a supreme COWARD.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 25, 2012
Dander wrote:
Cyprass
You still could not find your balls to tell us that you called the Ozi MP to tell him personally that he is a lier.
You are a true denialist and a supreme COWARD.
dumbass
when i get my opportunity ill let il also ask them not sell himself short, as Armenians can afford it

but tell me dumbass aprils coming around and i need to prepare for your clowns protesting at the turkish embassy in sydney Australia hopefully u will be there .
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#14 Feb 25, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass
when i get my opportunity ill let il also ask them not sell himself short, as Armenians can afford it
but tell me dumbass aprils coming around and i need to prepare for your clowns protesting at the turkish embassy in sydney Australia hopefully u will be there .
No dkhead cyprass,
because there is no turkish embassy in Sydney.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#15 Feb 25, 2012
hehhehehheeh

why all the Liar-menians deny the Treaties 1920 Gümrü 1921 Moscow?

&#305;s it because of the text of the treaties between Turks and Armenians who mentioned ""nothing happened""all the mutual compansations have been done?

hahahah

Ohh Denialis Armenians you have no place on the earth..

hahahahaha
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#16 Feb 25, 2012
There are no treaties signed with TBMM that involves Ottoman citizen Armenians, other than the Yenikoy Treaty between Ottoman- Russia and Germany.
RA never had any jurisdiction over Ottoman Armenians therefore any treaty RA might have signed does not clear TBMM government of its responsibilities towards Ottoman citizens.
This is where TR is still running away from her obligations in dealing with the Genocide survivors.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#17 Feb 25, 2012
heheheheh
oh really..?
1920 and 1921 Gümrü and Moscow Treaties between T&#305;rks and Armenians are still valid and irriversable..

heheheh
Medz Yegern again and again and again and again and again ,,,hahaahaahahahaahahah

SAN FRANCISCO—Armenian Americans sharply criticized AND STARTED TO CRY

Thursday’s 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decision in the Movsesian v. Versicherung case, which would effectively bar Americans of Armenian descent from seeking the return of stolen Armenian Genocide era insurance assets through U.S. courts, under California law.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

After European Court of Justice's ""fuckoff in 2003 and 2004 what a medz yegern for the Liar-menians who lives in a dream World of idioticity..

hahahahah

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#18 Feb 25, 2012
To all fkhead turds in this forum:

Why turkish government has confessed massacres in earlier times. Prime Minister Damat Ferid Pasha placed the blame squarely on the Young Turk Party and held war crime trials in which the chief perpetrators were condemned to death?

If you don't know the answer then STFU
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#19 Feb 25, 2012
Shant wrote:
To all fkhead turds in this forum:
Why turkish government has confessed massacres in earlier times. Prime Minister Damat Ferid Pasha placed the blame squarely on the Young Turk Party and held war crime trials in which the chief perpetrators were condemned to death?
If you don't know the answer then STFU
Because he was installed as a mouthpiece of the WW1 victorious allies. War crime trials , aka 1919 Court Marshals are held by British governor of Istanbul after the occupation forces invaded Istanbul.

''The tribunals were held under occupation, thus the judges were under the scrutiny of the occupying forces.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Courts-M...
House Holder

Istanbul, Turkey

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Dander wrote:
There are no treaties signed with TBMM that involves Ottoman citizen Armenians, other than the Yenikoy Treaty between Ottoman- Russia and Germany.
RA never had any jurisdiction over Ottoman Armenians therefore any treaty RA might have signed does not clear TBMM government of its responsibilities towards Ottoman citizens.
This is where TR is still running away from her obligations in dealing with the Genocide survivors.
d*ckhead,

You are acknowledging Yeniköy agreement signed by Ruskies on behalf of you , but you dont acknowledge Moscow treaty which was also signed by Ruskies, again on yr behalf.

You also refuse Gümrü agreement although same is signed by RA, stating that Armenia was invaded by Red Army before ratification of the same.

Whichever suits you , from where the wind blows.. Classical armenian stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armenians are Arabs? (Mar '10) 9 hr Rust 126
Why do Armenians think they're European and White? 9 hr Rust 10
Turkish-Russian Union: Armenia on threshold of ... 10 hr Beautiful Istanbul 5
Armenia vs Azerbaijan (war), Who wins? (Jan '12) 12 hr Strawberry Mentos 884
hungry armenians Fri ara baliozian 1
France to not change its stance on Armenia, amb... Dec 18 Mary joe 1
situation Dec 18 ara baliozian 1
More from around the web