People always say Armenians are smart people

Posted in the Armenia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 470 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
RC Cola

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why do people always say Armenians are smart people automatically? I guess we've all heard people say "Armenians are even better in business and 2x smarter than Jews"

The other day, I met some new people, spoke for a while and told them that I'm Armenian, originally. One of them replied, "ahhh...so that's why you are so smart. He continued, I know a few Armenian people and they're all very nice, sweet people and very smart and educated".

I guess it's in our genes :) to succeed in life, because first of all, we are hard working people where everything must be logical and done with pride!

I'm sure now that it's also out of jealousy that crazy muslim turks and kurds destroyed the western Armenian civilization and committed genocide...

Example: The town of Kars was modern and European...Today Kars in the hand of turks/kurds is like Afghanistan.



youdontfoolme

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Monday
**********
Our reality is so complex
and the result of so many blunders,
miscalculations and contradictions that
it is impossible to make a general statement
without sounding like a simpleton.
To an Armenian who says:
"Armenians are tolerant," I ask:
"How tolerant are you towards anyone
who says Armenians are intolerant?"
To an Armenian who says
"Armenians are smart," I ask:
"How smart can an Armenian be who says he is
tolerant only of those who are
in complete agreement with him?"
*
Criticize the U.S. and Israel all you want --
nothing wrong in that.
Everyone does it, including Americans and Jews.
But there is everything wrong in recycling
Soviet-style anti-Americanism
and Nazi-style anti-Semitism.
This type of anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism,
in addition to being anachronistic,
it is politically bankrupt, morally reprehensible,
and ultimately self-defeating.
*
"You are telling us the emperor has not clothes!"
No, i am also saying, the emperor is not an emperor
but an impostor who has been unmasked again and again
but for reasons beyond human comprehension
continues to enjoy the loyalty of a small
and non-representative fraction of the people.
*
Nothing can be more optimistic and naive
than to rely on the common sense and enlightened self-interest
of your fellow men.
*
To go down into the gutter with your adversary
is almost to agree with him -- if not with his words
than with his way of life.

Ara B
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RC Cola wrote:
Why do people always say Armenians are smart people automatically? I guess we've all heard people say "Armenians are even better in business and 2x smarter than Jews"
The other day, I met some new people, spoke for a while and told them that I'm Armenian, originally. One of them replied, "ahhh...so that's why you are so smart. He continued, I know a few Armenian people and they're all very nice, sweet people and very smart and educated".
I guess it's in our genes :) to succeed in life, because first of all, we are hard working people where everything must be logical and done with pride!
I'm sure now that it's also out of jealousy that crazy muslim turks and kurds destroyed the western Armenian civilization and committed genocide...
Example: The town of Kars was modern and European...Today Kars in the hand of turks/kurds is like Afghanistan.
So if we are twice as smart as Jews, that either means we are twice as "intelligent" or twice as conniving and deceitful. So which one is it?

All those hayvanstantcis were told they were smart and could proliferate around the US and Europe creating scame and frauds...until the FBI and Interpol caught up to them. Are they smart too?
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

youdontfoolme wrote:
Monday
**********
Our reality is so complex
and the result of so many blunders,
miscalculations and contradictions that
it is impossible to make a general statement
without sounding like a simpleton.
To an Armenian who says:
"Armenians are tolerant," I ask:
"How tolerant are you towards anyone
who says Armenians are intolerant?"
To an Armenian who says
"Armenians are smart," I ask:
"How smart can an Armenian be who says he is
tolerant only of those who are
in complete agreement with him?"
*
Criticize the U.S. and Israel all you want --
nothing wrong in that.
Everyone does it, including Americans and Jews.
But there is everything wrong in recycling
Soviet-style anti-Americanism
and Nazi-style anti-Semitism.
This type of anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism,
in addition to being anachronistic,
it is politically bankrupt, morally reprehensible,
and ultimately self-defeating.
*
"You are telling us the emperor has not clothes!"
No, i am also saying, the emperor is not an emperor
but an impostor who has been unmasked again and again
but for reasons beyond human comprehension
continues to enjoy the loyalty of a small
and non-representative fraction of the people.
*
Nothing can be more optimistic and naive
than to rely on the common sense and enlightened self-interest
of your fellow men.
*
To go down into the gutter with your adversary
is almost to agree with him -- if not with his words
than with his way of life.
Ara B
Ara B - gott a love the guy, tells it like it is....Good Job...I talk to him frequentyl. He has never been to Armenia, he says, "why should I go there?" except to create more critical essays. A great man he is.
RC Cola

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I never said that Armenians are perfect but at least we are able to critize ourselves (unlike turks, who end up in jail with 301 in the a**)

Ara B. that you quoted is proof though that we are tolerent since he is allowed to say his BS without having a christian type of fatwa for his life!

I agree with 5% fo what Ara B. say...the other 95% is BS, since he is discretided because Ara B. NEVER WENT TO VISIT ARMENIA EVER!

It's like an archeologist judging the pyramids and finds without visiting MODERN Armenia which has nothing to do with 15th century Armenians that Ara B. likes to use as reference.

Ara B. is just a bitter old loser...full of hate for humanity, not just his own people.

youdontfoolme

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 21, 2010
 
RC Cola wrote:
I never said that Armenians are perfect but at least we are able to critize ourselves (unlike turks, who end up in jail with 301 in the a**)
Ara B. that you quoted is proof though that we are tolerent since he is allowed to say his BS without having a christian type of fatwa for his life!
I agree with 5% fo what Ara B. say...the other 95% is BS, since he is discretided because Ara B. NEVER WENT TO VISIT ARMENIA EVER!
It's like an archeologist judging the pyramids and finds without visiting MODERN Armenia which has nothing to do with 15th century Armenians that Ara B. likes to use as reference.
Ara B. is just a bitter old loser...full of hate for humanity, not just his own people.
I get the impression he loves Armenia and is a BIG humanitarian.
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

RC Cola wrote:
I never said that Armenians are perfect but at least we are able to critize ourselves (unlike turks, who end up in jail with 301 in the a**)
Ara B. that you quoted is proof though that we are tolerent since he is allowed to say his BS without having a christian type of fatwa for his life!
I agree with 5% fo what Ara B. say...the other 95% is BS, since he is discretided because Ara B. NEVER WENT TO VISIT ARMENIA EVER!
It's like an archeologist judging the pyramids and finds without visiting MODERN Armenia which has nothing to do with 15th century Armenians that Ara B. likes to use as reference.
Ara B. is just a bitter old loser...full of hate for humanity, not just his own people.
all you can do is insult him. HOW TOLERANT YOU ARE !! LOL..
He never even mentions Armenia so how can he be 95% wrong?
RC Cola

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mer Vairenik wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we are twice as smart as Jews, that either means we are twice as "intelligent" or twice as conniving and deceitful. So which one is it?
All those hayvanstantcis were told they were smart and could proliferate around the US and Europe creating scame and frauds...until the FBI and Interpol caught up to them. Are they smart too?
Look, you are forgeting something VERY important!

Armenia became independent ONLY 19 years ago and came out of communism!!!

I don't know a single ex-USSR or e. european country that didn't have the same mafia problems as Armenia did!!!

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!

I was NOT born in Armenia and I am also angry when I see Hayastancis do bad things...but I understand them because they need to change the communist era mentality.

YOU would have become like them as well if you had lived in harsh repressive communist Armenia...give them time...

I'm guessing you're a barsga hye, right?
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

RC Cola wrote:
I never said that Armenians are perfect but at least we are able to critize ourselves (unlike turks, who end up in jail with 301 in the a**)
Ara B. that you quoted is proof though that we are tolerent since he is allowed to say his BS without having a christian type of fatwa for his life!
I agree with 5% fo what Ara B. say...the other 95% is BS, since he is discretided because Ara B. NEVER WENT TO VISIT ARMENIA EVER!
It's like an archeologist judging the pyramids and finds without visiting MODERN Armenia which has nothing to do with 15th century Armenians that Ara B. likes to use as reference.
Ara B. is just a bitter old loser...full of hate for humanity, not just his own people.
but you didn't answer my above question.

So if we are twice as smart as Jews, that either means we are twice as "intelligent" or twice as conniving and deceitful. So which one is it?

All those hayvanstantcis were told they were smart and could proliferate around the US and Europe creating scame and frauds...until the FBI and Interpol caught up to them. Are they smart too?
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

youdontfoolme wrote:
<quoted text>I get the impression he loves Armenia and is a BIG humanitarian.
He doesnt love Armenia, he doesnt want to go there, doesnt even write about the sh*thole. I told him all he needs to know anyways.
He is a big Humanitarian. REAL OBJECTIVE

RC Cola

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Mer Vairenik wrote:
<quoted text>
Ara B - gott a love the guy, tells it like it is....Good Job...I talk to him frequentyl. He has never been to Armenia, he says, "why should I go there?" except to create more critical essays. A great man he is.
Ara B. generalizes and puts ALL Armenians in the same basket! No wonder you like him, you WRONGLY and disgracefully generalize as well!

I went to Armenia. They are very good people!

And don't forget that we are at war and blockaded! Some solidarity would be nice...instead of just insulting and generalizing!
RC Cola

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mer Vairenik wrote:
<quoted text>
but you didn't answer my above question.
So if we are twice as smart as Jews, that either means we are twice as "intelligent" or twice as conniving and deceitful. So which one is it?
All those hayvanstantcis were told they were smart and could proliferate around the US and Europe creating scame and frauds...until the FBI and Interpol caught up to them. Are they smart too?
I'm sure that there are deceitful Armenians as well. Are they twice as deceitful as Jews? I doubt that! Madoff was a Jew, etc.

Christian Americans also have all kinds of crimes 100x more violent and shocking than anything a Hayastanci might do!

Look at the USA you live in before judging!

Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you are forgeting something VERY important!
Armenia became independent ONLY 19 years ago and came out of communism!!!
I don't know a single ex-USSR or e. european country that didn't have the same mafia problems as Armenia did!!!
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!
I was NOT born in Armenia and I am also angry when I see Hayastancis do bad things...but I understand them because they need to change the communist era mentality.
YOU would have become like them as well if you had lived in harsh repressive communist Armenia...give them time...
I'm guessing you're a barsga hye, right?
but you just said we are "smart" so how can Armenia have become bad? WAIT A SEC.

PLenty of people lived in COmmunism, dont act like that. Hayvanstantcis are twice as BAD as everyone else. It's well known throughout the USSR, mostly Russians who say that.
youdontfoolme

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Mer Vairenik wrote:
<quoted text>
Ara B - gott a love the guy, tells it like it is....Good Job...I talk to him frequentyl. He has never been to Armenia, he says, "why should I go there?" except to create more critical essays. A great man he is.
So far, the smartest Armenian I've encountered.
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ara B. generalizes and puts ALL Armenians in the same basket! No wonder you like him, you WRONGLY and disgracefully generalize as well!
I went to Armenia. They are very good people!
And don't forget that we are at war and blockaded! Some solidarity would be nice...instead of just insulting and generalizing!
actually it's been 22 years.

1988-2010

secondly.

Is the fact that Samvel Babayan and Robert Kocharian needs 80 cars Turkey's fault or the result of the blockade?

If the poeple in Armenia were so nice why is the emigration still -3.15/1000 after 22 years and all that so-called economic growth.
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 21, 2010
 
RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that there are deceitful Armenians as well. Are they twice as deceitful as Jews? I doubt that! Madoff was a Jew, etc.
Christian Americans also have all kinds of crimes 100x more violent and shocking than anything a Hayastanci might do!
Look at the USA you live in before judging!
If Armenians are so smart, then go live with SMART PEOPLE instead of dumb Europeans. right?
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ara B. generalizes and puts ALL Armenians in the same basket! No wonder you like him, you WRONGLY and disgracefully generalize as well!
I went to Armenia. They are very good people!
And don't forget that we are at war and blockaded! Some solidarity would be nice...instead of just insulting and generalizing!
no he doesnt he critisizes people like you who blame Turks but do not look at how bad Armenian greed and the leaders are.
Dander

Kettering, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

youdontfoolme wrote:
<quoted text>So far, the smartest Armenian I've encountered.
Actually he is a sore ass azik who was kicked out of Armenia.
you can kiss him better.
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that there are deceitful Armenians as well. Are they twice as deceitful as Jews? I doubt that! Madoff was a Jew, etc.
Christian Americans also have all kinds of crimes 100x more violent and shocking than anything a Hayastanci might do!
Look at the USA you live in before judging!
actually no, Armenians Gangs in LOS ..(LOL) pull fingernails out and poke rival gang members with hot poker sticks. Black and Mexican gang members arent even that barbaric.
Mer Vairenik

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 21, 2010
 
RC Cola wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that there are deceitful Armenians as well. Are they twice as deceitful as Jews? I doubt that! Madoff was a Jew, etc.
Christian Americans also have all kinds of crimes 100x more violent and shocking than anything a Hayastanci might do!
Look at the USA you live in before judging!
so are Jews smart or deceitful. YOu said we are twice as smart, so bad Armenians are twice as bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Armenia Forum right now

Search the Armenia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Products from Azerbaijan receive 'registration'... 3 hr Dander 1
Turkey to be divided between Armenia, Kurdistan... (Sep '10) 6 hr Dander 294
comment 15 hr Dander 5
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 16 hr GrandPa 2,640
Armenia Deems Azerbaijan's Membership In Eurasi... Wed Dander 1
comment Wed ara baliozian 1
Armenia vs Azerbaijan (war), Who wins? (Jan '12) Wed Armenian Genocide Lies 834
•••
•••