Russia protects Armenia from Western influence

Posted in the Armenia Forum

Andranik

Chatsworth, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2012

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2012
no russia protects its interests ,the bases etc and your nationalist dasnaks are doing backflick getting there underpants ina twist that sovereignty and independence of armenia are compromised and the real masters of armenian are the russions .
Andranik

Downey, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Try again, but this time without the hate towards the Armenians and the Russians, and without your nationalistic views. And be as mature as possible.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 22, 2012
try reading the article for yourself

and if russia leave the yanks will take over and they'll be the puppet masters

lets say there were no rusions bases or they were told to leave and take there bases with them ,do you really believe the russions would hang around if they wernt able to increase there sphere of influence and military capabilities ,they left you lot high and dry after the soviet turned back due to civil war.

as i said the russions have there bases in armenia and that all that's really relevant.
Mer Vairenik

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Russians just want the oil pipelines through their territory. They use Hayvanstan and Azerbaijan as tools to ensure that. That's all, they really don't give a f**k about Armenians and vice versa. Most Hayvanstancis look down on Russians and vice versa.

One time at a restaurant a Hayvanstanci was with his Russian girlfriend and I was going to get drinks for both. The Hayvanstanci said: "Don't worry about her, shes just Russian, she can get her own drink." I was perplexed at the lack of manners Hayvanstancis have for others.
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Mer Vairenik wrote:
Russians just want the oil pipelines through their territory. They use Hayvanstan and Azerbaijan as tools to ensure that. That's all, they really don't give a f**k about Armenians and vice versa. Most Hayvanstancis look down on Russians and vice versa.
One time at a restaurant a Hayvanstanci was with his Russian girlfriend and I was going to get drinks for both. The Hayvanstanci said: "Don't worry about her, shes just Russian, she can get her own drink." I was perplexed at the lack of manners Hayvanstancis have for others.
i am so glad that a hyvan like you has left ARMENIA but i am sad that you are in the great state of TEXAS we do not want people like you verch
Andranik

Downey, CA

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Mer Vairenik wrote:
Time to reboot and restart with new programs, you f@@king preloaded and outdated turdoglutroll!
Andranik

Downey, CA

#8 Oct 22, 2012
champion65 wrote:
try reading the article for yourself
and if russia leave the yanks will take over and they'll be the puppet masters
lets say there were no rusions bases or they were told to leave and take there bases with them ,do you really believe the russions would hang around if they wernt able to increase there sphere of influence and military capabilities ,they left you lot high and dry after the soviet turned back due to civil war.
as i said the russions have there bases in armenia and that all that's really relevant.
I did,otherwise I wouldn't post it here, and why Armenia agreed to the Russian base there?
BTW Armenia has excellent relations with USA too.
What's your excuse for our (US) base there? Don't bring up the soviet union. And explain this too, you retaliated when a Syrian stray bomb landed on turkish soil right, why didn't you retaliate when israelis killed the turks? Why don't you "liberate" Artsakh?

Location hidden

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Andranik wrote:
<quoted text>
I did,otherwise I wouldn't post it here, and why Armenia agreed to the Russian base there?
BTW Armenia has excellent relations with USA too.
What's your excuse for our (US) base there? Don't bring up the soviet union. And explain this too, you retaliated when a Syrian stray bomb landed on turkish soil right, why didn't you retaliate when israelis killed the turks? Why don't you "liberate" Artsakh?
armneia agrees to a russion armenia for security although the soviets wont use weapons against the Azerbaijani Moscow had pledged it would not use the relocated arms and equipment against Azerbaijan especially the Gyumri base against Azerbaijan.. after all when gorbechev was in power he pulled the plug on armnenia and left and almost immediatly the tensions escalated

tell me the russion Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said no change should be expected in the functions of the Gyumri base.

Lavrov also failed to deny reports that Moscow has sold S-300 antiaircraft systems your rival Azerbaijan

yanky excellent relations !!!yep so your diaspora works hard but the yanks feel the "excellent relations" arnt as excellant as the "russions armenians excellanttts relations "you show this to the extention of lease extension till 2044 from the origanal vacation date of 2020..

retaliation ,what will it solve !!with great power comes great responsibilities .

trust me when i say if syria kept on firing across the borders turkey will take action

do you still trust russions do you !!like you lot did after they turned there back on your ancestors early last century !!

thing is ask your selves can the world trust armenuians

from turkiye you betrayed by being pro russion and the alliance then armenians betrayed and sided with the nazi germans against the soviets then from nazi germans russion support was restablished dumping the nazis

whats next the american support over the soviets!!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#10 Oct 22, 2012
IT turk wannabe Cyprass
Russians promissed an independent Armenia and stayed true to their word.
IT turk agreed a YENIKOY reform programme for Ottoman Armenia in 1914, instead organized a GENOCIDE to escape her obligation.
That is how lowly the IT turks have been and their shameful act is the only inheritence TR is enjoying today in the form of denial.
Andranik

Downey, CA

#11 Oct 22, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
armneia agrees to a russion armenia for security although the soviets wont use weapons against the Azerbaijani Moscow had pledged it would not use the relocated arms and equipment against Azerbaijan especially the Gyumri base against Azerbaijan.. after all when gorbechev was in power he pulled the plug on armnenia and left and almost immediatly the tensions escalated
tell me the russion Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said no change should be expected in the functions of the Gyumri base.
Lavrov also failed to deny reports that Moscow has sold S-300 antiaircraft systems your rival Azerbaijan
yanky excellent relations !!!yep so your diaspora works hard but the yanks feel the "excellent relations" arnt as excellant as the "russions armenians excellanttts relations "you show this to the extention of lease extension till 2044 from the origanal vacation date of 2020..
retaliation ,what will it solve !!with great power comes great responsibilities .
trust me when i say if syria kept on firing across the borders turkey will take action
do you still trust russions do you !!like you lot did after they turned there back on your ancestors early last century !!
thing is ask your selves can the world trust armenuians
from turkiye you betrayed by being pro russion and the alliance then armenians betrayed and sided with the nazi germans against the soviets then from nazi germans russion support was restablished dumping the nazis
whats next the american support over the soviets!!
Ok, the Russians didn't betray us, the soviets did with their f@@king revolution. Do you know where were the Russian soldiers at that time, and who/why they withdrew?
On the nazis, why would you even bring them up? What about turkish-nazi alliance? azeri-turkish legion?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azeri_SS_Volunte...
Do you know the reason for the Armenians fighting alongside of the f@@king nazis? Where there any Armenian fighting against the nazis?
If you believe whatever Lavrov said about azerbaijan, than why aren't you "liberating" Artsakh and why don't turkey "teach" Russians a lesson for helping Armenia,Syria,Iran...
Is there any nation around you that didn't "betray" you?
Finaaly, if Armenians are "betrayers" than how would you explain the Armeno-Russian alliance?
Please read my previous reply again and stay on it this time, I really want to hear you on those questions.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Dander wrote:
IT turk wannabe Cyprass
Russians promissed an independent Armenia and stayed true to their word.
IT turk agreed a YENIKOY reform programme for Ottoman Armenia in 1914, instead organized a GENOCIDE to escape her obligation.
That is how lowly the IT turks have been and their shameful act is the only inheritence TR is enjoying today in the form of denial.
2x4 hardwood
forced obligation any reforms were death that's why turkey at the time new it had to be freed from any reforms as they interfered with any and the internal independence of the nation.
any russion reforms meant massacres throughout turkiye
turkey had to be freed your any obligations through division and armenians as primary beneficiaries it would be death and a russion province . you know this and your wish 2x4hardwood plank
Andranik

Downey, CA

#13 Oct 22, 2012
@champ.

If the jews where fighting alongside the nazis than why not the Armenians? Armenians fought against the soviets, you know this, you just trolling!

You know I'm sick and tired of the turkish/azeri trolls saying that Armenians killed the jews with nazis....
Quote from wiki:
Several Jewish soldiers serving in the Red Army and captured as POWs were saved by some of the Armenians in the Legion. Josef Moisevich Kogan, a Jewish Red Army soldier captured by German forces, noted the help he received by an Armenian doctor in the 812th when he was sneaked into the battalion itself and later escaped with the help of Dutch underground resistance members.[6] Other instances included Jews being sent inside the battalion to evade detection by the Nazis.[11] Hans Houterman reported that a battalion in Holland where the legion was stationed even revolted

Go ahead and tell me that this is BS too, I know you will!
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#14 Oct 22, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
2x4 hardwood
forced obligation any reforms were death that's why turkey at the time new it had to be freed from any reforms as they interfered with any and the internal independence of the nation.
any russion reforms meant massacres throughout turkiye
turkey had to be freed your any obligations through division and armenians as primary beneficiaries it would be death and a russion province . you know this and your wish 2x4hardwood plank
Cyprass
Try braying, it will be more meaningful coming from you.
What you write does not make any sense to normal human beings.
If Russia wanted to invade the Ottoman land she would have done it in 1878 or 1912 instead of stopping at Catalca.
Turk was never a match to deal with the Russian.
All she could do was to exterminate the Anatolian Christians in a war of FAKE JIHAD, licking German ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armenia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armenia vs Azerbaijan (war), Who wins? (Jan '12) 4 hr Strawberry Mentos 887
humbug 13 hr ara baliozian 1
Barbarian Turks! (May '12) 20 hr Neptune 7
EU, US should stop financial aid to Armenia 21 hr sam 7
Gay pride gathering in yerevan, will u come? Tue Homoerectus 1
centaurs Tue ara baliozian 1
Cleaning money (Apr '13) Tue Dr Abdullah Saleh 2
More from around the web