Constantin I the illyrian

Europe

#3018 Sep 20, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>When someone posting those that they are the SOURCES OF THE TRUTH, words and proofs written and survived to the ancient texts, marbles and epigrapfs and you are just ...singing your propaganda bullshits, then im very pleased!!! Im pleased because you can not post something similar. Not even one word to proove your words!!! Im pleased because as i have said you are running like ...CHICKENS!!!Ancient Gods were the religion of ancient Greeks and not anybody else!!!Ancient texts monuments and epigrapfs have survived by huge numbers and are in Greek language, speeking for their own selfs!!!If you are ON DUTY in here to proove the unproovable then i will still making fun with boys like you!!The only think that you are prooving everyday is the ....poorness of your history and your culture!! If you are jealus about that histrory, declaire that everybody else in the Planet knows, that those were the GLORIOUS ANCIENT GREEKS, declaire that you are childrens of them, declaire that your root is Greek and you are accepting as you past the histrory of them and we will accept you with honor to hellenism!! Untill then you would be always, Sqhuipetars Turkalbanians, with some tiny shamples of maybe Illurian blood, mixed with a lot Greek and Slavic blood, exactly like the others morrons of the area the ....." Macedonians" my ass!!! The Slavobulgarians of Fyrom!!!!;-)
As Parmenides asserts, nothing comes out of nothing; everything has its beginning, its origin, its cause. Like all things, like all peoples, the ancient Greeks have their origins. These are largely Egyptian, it is clear; Herodotus notes that the Greek debt to Egypt is such common knowledge that he need not speak of it himself: "How it happened that Egyptians came to the Peloponnese, and what they did to make themselves kings in that part of Greece, has been chronicled by other writers; I will add nothing, therefore...." (Histories VI:55) Even acknowledging this sizable influence, Herodotus would have agreed with Hurwit that all the Greeks borrowed or stole became Greek
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3019 Sep 21, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly are you writting?? How much more idiot could you be!! There are reporst from Hommer and Aristoleles about the name Graikos and how the Romans used it!! Those colonies were Greek and that why the Romans called the area as Graeci. Because the named the Greeks as Graecus!! As the Presians or even today all the Muslims countrys in the World called as YUNAN from the ancient Greek tribe of Micro Asia, the IONIANS!!! My dum friend, my nation counts 3-4000 years of existance. The names that used to desribe them were severals for different reasons but they were talking about the same nation. We are not like you, only 800 years!!! So you should calm down!! ;-)
The truth hurts doesn't it? Well suck it up my little IQ spanakopita.
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3020 Sep 21, 2012
Once again y little IQ spanakopita:

The name Greek came from a Roman error. As the Romans expanded down the Italian peninsula, the came on an Italian tribe called the Graeci. As they went further, they ran into the Hellenic colonies on the coast - Tarentum, Sybaris, Croton etc. Thinking them to be more Graeci, they called them collectively Magna Graeci. The word Greek stuck, and was applied to the rest of the Hellenic world.
Your pathetic patriotism has no value in front of the facts
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3021 Sep 21, 2012
Even your name is a product of a mistake.
At least we call ourselves Shqiptar and not Albanesi.
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3022 Sep 21, 2012
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly are you writting?? How much more idiot could you be!! There are reporst from Hommer and Aristoleles about the name Graikos and how the Romans used it!! Those colonies were Greek and that why the Romans called the area as Graeci. Because the named the Greeks as Graecus!! As the Presians or even today all the Muslims countrys in the World called as YUNAN from the ancient Greek tribe of Micro Asia, the IONIANS!!! My dum friend, my nation counts 3-4000 years of existance. The names that used to desribe them were severals for different reasons but they were talking about the same nation. We are not like you, only 800 years!!! So you should calm down!! ;-)
Of course it is going to count 3-4000 years existence since you count as greek all Pelasgians, Phoenicians, Egyptians,Dorians, Hellenes, Arvanites etc.
I am proving that you have no ties with all nations mentioned above and are a melting pot of genes with a name as a result of a mistake. And you still dont get it but claim that you are 3-4000 years old "nation"
What nation Greek nation???
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3023 Sep 21, 2012
I prove to you that acropolis was built by the Egyptian King and his Egyptian followers and you still count that as greek.
I prove to you that name greek was as a result of a mistake and you still bark here.
I prove to you that you have no ties even with Hellenes let alone the indigenous people of peninsula and you still argue.
Now let others decide who is the Idiot Here.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#3024 Sep 21, 2012
uti wrote:
I prove to you that acropolis was built by the Egyptian King and his Egyptian followers and you still count that as greek.
I prove to you that name greek was as a result of a mistake and you still bark here.
I prove to you that you have no ties even with Hellenes let alone the indigenous people of peninsula and you still argue.
Now let others decide who is the Idiot Here.
So who was Pericles? A figment of a Greeks imagination?

I suppose Pathenon and acropolis are Pelasgian/Illyrian words and are used in there original form in modern day Albania?

You really do give credit to your people's lack of achievements throughout the ages with your comments. They really haven't amounted to much.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#3025 Sep 21, 2012
uti wrote:
Even your name is a product of a mistake.
At least we call ourselves Shqiptar and not Albanesi.
Hang on aren't you all Pelasgian/Illyrian / Albanian / squipterians ,arbenese, turkoalbanians etc etc etc ...looks like you guys Have made reinventing yourselves an art form and a career....

What will you be tomorrow?
Celentano

Somerville, MA

#3026 Sep 21, 2012
Born free - Molon lave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on aren't you all Pelasgian/Illyrian / Albanian / squipterians ,arbenese, turkoalbanians etc etc etc ...looks like you guys Have made reinventing yourselves an art form and a career....
TurkoAlbanians ?!!!??!!! Where the hell did you find this from ? Oh , from the Greek maestros who 've been trying to make them sound like Turks !!! Yeah , nice try but never worked !!!
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3027 Sep 21, 2012
<quoted text>
So who was Pericles? A figment of a Greeks imagination?
I suppose Pathenon and acropolis are Pelasgian/Illyrian words and are used in there original form in modern day Albania?
You really do give credit to your people's lack of achievements throughout the ages with your comments. They really haven't amounted to much.
someone before me has cleverly explained that the only difference between a Turk and a Greek is that the Greek holds a Cross on the neck and a Turk bends over when praying. Other than that there is no difference at all.
Now you can talk about Pericles.
Ps. Maybe the kangaroo comes from the greek language Kangaroi or Karralloi... seems that everything in the world appeared Greek all of the sudden. Before they were a mob that were behaving more Turkish than the Turks themselves.
uti

Toronto, Canada

#3028 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
as far as the career goes at least we dont beg we earn or get what we want.
The only career of yours so far is to sell yourselves high and to keep spending others money. Unfortunately this game of the Trojan horse is old and over now, and we will see once again who you really are.
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#3029 Sep 22, 2012
uti wrote:
<quoted text>
someone before me has cleverly explained that the only difference between a Turk and a Greek is that the Greek holds a Cross on the neck and a Turk bends over when praying. Other than that there is no difference at all.
Now you can talk about Pericles.
Ps. Maybe the kangaroo comes from the greek language Kangaroi or Karralloi... seems that everything in the world appeared Greek all of the sudden. Before they were a mob that were behaving more Turkish than the Turks themselves.
That's funny because once someone told me what,s the definition of an Albanian? A Turk with his brains kicked in.....

Maybe while your at it rearranging history you can tell me who Cleisthenes was as well...this is obviously another pelasgian/Illyrian /skipterian,turkoalvanian,arbe resche,Albanian name........from the Albanian encyclopaedia of global influence.
altin

Dublin, Ireland

#3030 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
That's funny because once someone told me what,s the definition of an Albanian? A Turk with his brains kicked in.....
Maybe while your at it rearranging history you can tell me who Cleisthenes was as well...this is obviously another pelasgian/Illyrian /skipterian,turkoalvanian,arbe resche,Albanian name........from the Albanian encyclopaedia of global influence.
haha calling us turks i wonder if you greeks watch yourselfs in mirror ,then we'll know who look more like turks hahaha
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#3031 Sep 28, 2012
altin wrote:
<quoted text> haha calling us turks i wonder if you greeks watch yourselfs in mirror ,then we'll know who look more like turks hahaha
Called Turkoalvani by everyone... Surely this gives you a clue of who you and your ancestors are..you still believe in mother Turkey your ancestral homeland and brothers...the old Muslim brotherhood.
Zoti

Saint Catharines, Canada

#3032 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Called Turkoalvani by everyone... Surely this gives you a clue of who you and your ancestors are..you still believe in mother Turkey your ancestral homeland and brothers...the old Muslim brotherhood.
lol no one calls us Turkalbanian. You retards like you believe in the shit u say. I'm a catholic so stfu
Celentano

Somerville, MA

#3033 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
. The only ONE you fooling is YOU which is fine by Albanians and the rest of the World !!
Born free - Molon lave

Adelaide, Australia

#3034 Sep 28, 2012
Sorry to burst your bubble ladies but don't shoot the messenger. I am only telling you what the rest of the globe calls you. Turkoalvani.
altin

Dublin, Ireland

#3035 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
lol this medication is not workin on you anymore you need to change it your mental-health is getting worse ,,
once more i tell you look yourself in the mirror then you will realise you are just a turkish mongrol
uti

Oakville, Canada

#3036 Oct 25, 2012
Sorry to burst your bubble ladies but don't shoot the messenger. I am only telling you what the rest of the globe calls you. Turkoalvani.
I like when you call us ladies however you are very well known in the world as gays or pedophiles. this was not my conclusion I respect you as cristian Albanians that mistakenly want to inherit some "hellenic" herritage.
uti

Oakville, Canada

#3037 Oct 25, 2012
Is the rest of the world GREEK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sex 30 min aiksa 1
kush do t ma zhvirgjeroj bythen( vtm pr gay) 35 min aiksa 6
seksi anal dhe femrat shqiptare 47 min besijana 51
albanesi fate schifo (Dec '08) 1 hr Angela 10,616
Ky forum vec per vajzat zeshkane se i kam fiksi... (Sep '10) 4 hr Kar prizreni 14
Kush do loqe? 4 hr aiksa 1
Football violence reveals Serbia-Albania tensions 5 hr servoslaves 21
pidhi si ka deshir mu qi (Nov '11) Tue Kar prizreni 182
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) Oct 18 toni toni 1,302

Albania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE