Greece kicks out Albanian immigrants: Mass deportation of illegal...

Jan 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

THOUSANDS of Albanian illegal immigrants were rounded up and herded over the Greek border yesterday in the latest example of a European Community member state cracking down harshly on the flood of hard-up migrants flocking to the EC.

Comments
101 - 120 of 121 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2012
No wonders

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#115 Feb 12, 2010
Are they really kicks out those albanian immigrant thieves from Greece?

Well, today they come as a poor people looking for help, having economic troubles in their poor country, but tomorrow they will ask their own country there.
A tactic for centuries.
Kozak

Uniontown, PA

#116 Feb 12, 2010
Kanal wrote:
<quoted text>
As a child i remember running around grassy fields. I had flowers in my hands and a smile on my face. It was spring, the year was 1985 and it all changed for me, i discovered that i was allergic to flowers,... what a sad day!
Get the point? Shut the f^^k up! The GREEK taxpayers have to pay just like the Albanian taxpayers are paying for the stupid BS going on with the Greeks in Albania... difference? We are not complaining about it, they live and socialize here with us. They speak Greek and we try to accommodate them, because that is what we do! They want Greek to be a second official language, maybe we will give them that right also... why not?
Problem! You are no longer a Greek taxpayer, but a citizen of the USA! Solution,... "shut the f^^k up"! Its always the people that no longer live in their former lands that seems to have the most unrealistic views about the actual problems. Have there been problems between criminals and Greeks, "yes"! Where these criminals all just Albanians, "NO". Crime from Albanians in Greece has decreased dramatically, why? Well the Greek government has actually wised up and decided that a "poor illegal immigrant" is much more of a reliability than a "legal migrant", therefore they have decided to give reasonable Albanians paperwork.
Your now a f^^king "patriot" living in the USA, talking sh1t about what you remember. We don't f^^king need you stupid mother f^^kers giving us advice from 6000+ miles away, we have enough dumb f^^ks in both Greece and here in Albania without the need of more aggressors spewing their ignorant rhetoric about "old memories". That's all you hear from Albanians living in the US, "Oh i remember... and we should,... oh they are messing up,...and greater Albania"! Eat your f^^king pancakes, teach your children the two words they can say to their grandmothers on the telephone -the two times a year they call- and let the people living over here deal with the problems we have.
Why not let the Greek
alone? It's ok to bash others who don't buy into the Albanian theft of other people's lands but do not criticise the thieving Albanians who are the robbers of Europe. Albanians should be tossed out of Greece, Serbia and her stolen provinces, and any other Christian land they attempt to pillage. Time for Albania's neighbors to join hands and start repaying the favor by taking land from Albania. Time for Orthodox peoples to repel the Muslim
invader who licked the boots of the Turk.
Artemije Thief

Royersford, PA

#117 Feb 12, 2010
Kozak wrote:
<quoted text>Why not let the Greek
alone? It's ok to bash others who don't buy into the Albanian theft of other people's lands but do not criticise the thieving Albanians who are the robbers of Europe. Albanians should be tossed out of Greece, Serbia and her stolen provinces, and any other Christian land they attempt to pillage. Time for Albania's neighbors to join hands and start repaying the favor by taking land from Albania. Time for Orthodox peoples to repel the Muslim
invader who licked the boots of the Turk.
The biggest Turk azz lickers were the Orthodox. Time for the west to finally chase out the Orthodox savages out!
DARDAN

Ireland

#118 Feb 12, 2010
Artemije Thief wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest Turk azz lickers were the Orthodox. Time for the west to finally chase out the Orthodox savages out!
indeed ,see for yourself who is their "saint" and what did to the woman: Hypatia of Alexandria (370-415). A woman of great intellect, she became associated with an enemy of the Christian Bishop Cyril. He apparently ordered his monks to "take care" of her. They stripped her naked, dragged her from her home, beat her, cut her with tiles, and finally burned her battered body. The renaissance artist Raphael thought enough of her to include her in his masterpiece, The School of Athens.
ALEXANDER OF HELLENES

Greece

#120 Feb 14, 2010
It is not possibly at all a mass deportation of Albanians.

Here in Greece there are 450.000 Albanians mostly Tosks(300.000) and 150.000 Ghegs.
In addition there are 150.000 Greeks North Epirots of Vlach and Hellenic ancestry.

The only way for Albanians to leave is due to a harsh economic crisis that will lead them to USA, Italy and Australia or due to competition from new immigrants like Pakistanis and Kurds.

In addition, Greeks are marrying Albanian women to a high percentage with one to five Greeks marrying to an Albanian woman.

According to official state data from the mixed marriages between Greeks and Albanians 68% of them were between Greek men and Albanian women and only 32% between Greek women and Albanian men.

In addition Greeks have a positive behaviour for Tosks and consider Ghegs the real problem.

Though, my girl is Gheg from Durres and generally Gheg women are very beautiful.
jaco

Kannur, India

#121 Feb 14, 2010
kick them out .F*ck their little girls
jaco

Kannur, India

#122 Feb 14, 2010
kick the muslims out of Europe .Look,what they have done in Middle East?????
jaco

Kannur, India

#123 Feb 14, 2010
Middle East Christians need a sovereign country there and its inhabitants should be Christians>>>>> >>>
jaco

Kannur, India

#124 Feb 14, 2010
Albanians have no rights to live in Kosova>Deport them and annex Kosova to Serbian terrritory
Serbian Jihadists

Royersford, PA

#125 Feb 14, 2010
So your kids will be Albanian, their Albanian mom teaches them you dumb Orthodox Turk.

"In addition Greeks have a positive behaviour for Tosks and consider Ghegs the real problem."

The Suliotes, most of the Arvanite and the Himariote are originally from the North. The brainwashed Gayreeks have some issues, they refuse to admit the truth.
andy

Athens, Greece

#127 Nov 16, 2010
if albanians leave greece who then will work the hard jobs over there?????when u all knows that greeks are lazy people,no albanian no greece,greeks cant do without albanians just mark it,am not albania but i live in greece and know what is in greece,greeks needs to wake up befor it will be too late for there younger generations,drinking coffe,buzuki,night lifes,fun here and there,opening shop in 1 hour and close the next hour cant help,greeks wake upppppppp,u all greeks knows the cause of ur countries problem concerning the economic crisis that trying to broke all entire EU nations due to lack of u peoples laziness,monkey is working bamboo is eating)a word is just for a wise,wake up,first civilization nation later become the last is that not a shame?????????over proud is an ignorance,malakassssssssssssss s,edo ellada
Time

Switzerland

#128 Apr 16, 2011
God, if I could kick every Albanian out of Europe.. I would certainly do it with no regrets!Never had any good with one of them.
SUE

Plymouth, MI

#129 Apr 16, 2011
Shkodrani Shqiptaria wrote:
<quoted text>ill tell u when. when albanians are sick of f**king all ur greek mother and sisters.if greeks kick albanians out who is gonna f**k ur woman greeks cant cause they are g**y so albanians have all the funn.pusti mallaka
who the Hell are you A ass of an Albanian.
ALBANIAN AND PROUD

Brisbane, Australia

#130 Apr 17, 2011
SUE wrote:
<quoted text>
who the Hell are you A ass of an Albanian.
and who the f**k are a prostitut looking for a job ???????
ACDC

Athens, Greece

#133 Apr 17, 2011
This is not true except maybe some ilegal immigrans of them who are making outlaw actions and they did well!! Every body who can not find a work in Greece after some months, Albanian or other, must leave the country!!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#134 Apr 18, 2011
Just one little request if I may.
Can one tell the difference in appearance between a Greek & an Alba ?
Just curious, I am.
Recently, I have heard some of those Albanians are lined up in Greek´s soup lines too.
albin

Portland, MI

#135 Jun 27, 2011
Who is supporting thieves and criminals?put them in jail because nobody would care for those bastards,or do us a favor,just kill those bad people who are creating troubles,you will have all the support of the albanians majority.albanians are very tired by those low garbage people who are causing troubles,so please,we ask you a favor,just shoot them.those people are doing a bad name for us,making our life hard.majority of albanians they will support you 100%,because the main reason that made albanians to leave albania is because of violation caused by those f* criminals.
t r i m i t

Dublin, Ireland

#136 Jun 27, 2011
albin wrote:
Who is supporting thieves and criminals?put them in jail because nobody would care for those bastards,or do us a favor,just kill those bad people who are creating troubles,you will have all the support of the albanians majority.albanians are very tired by those low garbage people who are causing troubles,so please,we ask you a favor,just shoot them.those people are doing a bad name for us,making our life hard.majority of albanians they will support you 100%,because the main reason that made albanians to leave albania is because of violation caused by those f* criminals.
what they did to you now just spit it out
alexandra

Saginaw, MI

#138 Apr 7, 2012
Albanians becoming a big problem in Greece and Italy.
Include, Russian woman, Romanian, Afgnistanies, Africans and Indians.
Causing major crimes (killing) the elderly.
They need to be thrown back to their contries and never allow than back
Altobelli

Tirana, Albania

#140 Aug 31, 2012
alexandra wrote:
Albanians becoming a big problem in Greece and Italy.
Include, Russian woman, Romanian, Afgnistanies, Africans and Indians.
Causing major crimes (killing) the elderly.
They need to be thrown back to their contries and never allow than back
That's an international problem. In Michigan also they are a lot of Greek women, African, Chinese etc. prostituting and causing major crimes (killing) the elderly.
The solution is to thrown them back to their countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
njohje me djem e vajza shqiptare (May '10) 7 min Irena 1,622
wich is the oldest race in europe? (Dec '09) 2 hr Barbarian 300
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 6 hr shkupi 1,149
Dua KAR (Dec '13) 9 hr Besmir Jangu supe... 54
per mami seksi (Sep '13) 9 hr sex gugja 39
kerkoj KAR (Dec '13) 9 hr sex gugja 8
Marrying an Albanian (Apr '13) 10 hr Linda 61
a ju pelqen seksi anal (Sep '09) Wed Arditi1986 2,047
•••
Enter and win $5000