ALBANIANS ARE NOT ILLYRIANS- Macedonia for the Macedonians!!

Posted in the Albania Forum

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ALBO4LIFE

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Apr 7, 2012
 
You dont know what the hell
youre talking about coze you say "muslim albanians"
Ancient albanians were all orthodox but later when the ottoman's came thats when a percentage of our population converted into muslims so know your history properly next time you try and say shit like that
will

Windermere, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Apr 17, 2012
 
POO ALBANA
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#440
Apr 18, 2012
 
ALBO4LIFE wrote:
You dont know what the hell
youre talking about coze you say "muslim albanians"
Ancient albanians were all orthodox but later when the ottoman's came thats when a percentage of our population converted into muslims so know your history properly next time you try and say shit like that
Ancient Ortodoxs ALbanians were not exist!! We are talking about 15century A.C, when after Kastriotis death, the majority of Albanians entered to Islam and that unfortunattely happend not by force but because of the Big Privelleges that Turks offerd to your achestors!!That co-operation between Albanians and Turks last for 500 years, side, by side!! Thats why you named by the Cristians as Turkalbanians!! Because you shared the Ottoman Power, as almost equal partainters with the Turks. Thats why that thrue all these centuries, the only nations, cristian or muslim or islamised, which NEVER REBELED against the Ottoman Turks were the Albanians and the Libyans!!!!!
engert

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
May 18, 2012
 
ahahahahahahha lol u r out of u mind.pellasgians=illyrians=alb anians.macedonians = ural steps.go back in russia noob
Veton Rexhepi

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Jun 28, 2012
 
hahahah this is funny :)
Veton Rexhepi

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Jun 28, 2012
 
Guys you have to understand that in order to protect their national identity the Albanians accepted Islam. The Greek church influence is even today present in Albania and assimilates Albanians in to changing names to Fuckpopulos EatShitpulos .. I know u don't wanna understand or cant but i can give examples of my friends who went there and changed their names changed everything and now when i see them they say they are GREEKS .. Same thing happen with Serbian church, all the Albanian orthodox lost their national identity because they ware outlaws to the other Islamic population because they ware called as infidels
Veton Rexhepi

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Jun 28, 2012
 
As for the guys who say ALBANIA is called some territory in I don't know where .. well I can tell you there is Also a part of northern United States called Albania lol .. so they might be from there too
Veton Rexhepi

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There is no history record that shows that some People called Albanians migrated in to the Balkans. And how come they happen to to talk in-do-europian language that has nothing to do with any other language in this region. In order to identify a nationality its primary fact is Language ?! How can the Macedonian language be Macedonian as Alexander spoke? Does that mean that also Bulgarians Serbians Croatians even the Russians stole this language form Macedonians? I would accept anything you say for as long it has LOGiC! Albanians don't call them selfs Albanians. They call them selfs Shqiptar because the flag had an eagle.A Roman Symbol, as all other countries have in Balkans after the fall of the Byzantine. This Flag comes from the Noble Albanian Man Skenderbeg. Thats his flag. Go read people and u will find out. Don't not forget a wile ago these so called "Macedonians" claimed Skenderbeg as an Macedonian King!! who happened to be the founder of the Kingdom of Albania. THIS POST IS MADE BY SOME ANGRY GUY WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ALBANIANS JUST BECAUSE THE HIS IDENTITY IS AT RISK HE THINGS BETTER TO ATTACK ALBANIANS AND WHO THINKS HE CAN FOOL PEOPLE. DON'T FORGET MY DEAR FRIENDS WE ALBANIANS ARE NO LONGER INCOMPETENT TO PROTECT OUR TRUTH AND WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. YOUR MANIPULATION AND ASSIMILATION DAYS ARE OVER..
Arnaut-albanian- Arvanite-

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451
Jul 31, 2012
 
ACDC wrote:
An fortunatelly for you Albanians fellows those are the historical evidences about Albanians at the era of Alexander the Greate!! That the was a tribe with that name on Caucasus. Alexander the Great was Macedonian which means Greek, not even Illyrian as he and he father Phillip fought them and bit them hardly!!Alexanders tha Great genealogic tree was started from south Greece and they considered them selfs childs of Hercules and Achilles. Their names, language, monuments and the legasy that they left were all Greek!!! About the other things that some of you wrotte here i just have only a big fool of compation smile!!!!!
If you are an Arvanites your ancestors were Illyrians not Greeks you stupid.
ACDC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Aug 1, 2012
 
Arnaut-albanian-Arvanite- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are an Arvanites your ancestors were Illyrians not Greeks you stupid.
Even if we suppose that is correct we have chosen centuries ago that aour ancestors are the Greeks who are existed and all the world still admire them!! Illyrian?? Who were exactly, what did they do, where are their evidencesm language etc, and where have been prooved your connection with them ??? Even the name Albanian was known for first time by the Greeks authors and noty you (as you have not even one author). Your ethic name is Squipetars, a name that Arvanites never used!!!!
Arnaut-albanian- Arvanite-

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Aug 1, 2012
 
ACDC wrote:
<quoted text>Even if we suppose that is correct we have chosen centuries ago that aour ancestors are the Greeks who are existed and all the world still admire them!! Illyrian?? Who were exactly, what did they do, where are their evidencesm language etc, and where have been prooved your connection with them ??? Even the name Albanian was known for first time by the Greeks authors and noty you (as you have not even one author). Your ethic name is Squipetars, a name that Arvanites never used!!!!
you cannot choose your ancestors you moron,
Arnaut-albanian- Arvanite-

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#454
Aug 1, 2012
 
you just accept them for who they were. Arvanitika is not Greek -0 is an Pelasgo-Illyro dialect

“IRONEA 338 B.C.E. ”

Since: Mar 10

Solun, Occupied Macedonia [+]

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Albanian might have IE-sounding words, but its basic structure and syntax are more similar to Chechen and Udish than to any IE language.

"The Shiptarian language is admixture of many diferent NON-Albanian sources. Out of 5140 studied words Romance (Latin) element is the most present, found in some 1420 borrowed words; Tataro-Turkic in 1180 words; so called "Greek" within 840 words, and the rest 540 words are of the Macedonic provenance. Some 400 words are found to be of African origin."
('Maps and Politics', R. Wilkinson, Liverpool, 1951.)
Da da

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#456
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
Albanian might have IE-sounding words, but its basic structure and syntax are more similar to Chechen and Udish than to any IE language.
"The Shiptarian language is admixture of many diferent NON-Albanian sources. Out of 5140 studied words Romance (Latin) element is the most present, found in some 1420 borrowed words; Tataro-Turkic in 1180 words; so called "Greek" within 840 words, and the rest 540 words are of the Macedonic provenance. Some 400 words are found to be of African origin."
('Maps and Politics', R. Wilkinson, Liverpool, 1951.)
This link is very important for all Greeks, about George Finlay, historian who loved greece and participated in their fight for independence http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This link shows that he thought today's Greece has no links to classic Greeks! And that Albanians are pelasgians and the most ancient in the Balkans!
ILLYRIA -PELASGIAN

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Filip II Reincarnated wrote:
Albanian might have IE-sounding words, but its basic structure and syntax are more similar to Chechen and Udish than to any IE language.
"The Shiptarian language is admixture of many diferent NON-Albanian sources. Out of 5140 studied words Romance (Latin) element is the most present, found in some 1420 borrowed words; Tataro-Turkic in 1180 words; so called "Greek" within 840 words, and the rest 540 words are of the Macedonic provenance. Some 400 words are found to be of African origin."
('Maps and Politics', R. Wilkinson, Liverpool, 1951.)
Did he also mentioned that Homer language was Arvanitika?
The One People Seek

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#458
Aug 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WOW seriously? a macedonian is starting to talk trash? seriously? pff lol not even worth replying
remember 2001 sohn and fear for your future bc the balkan powers are already planning on carving you to pieaces, so if i was a macedonian i would shut up and be nice.:)
Living in Germany

Hamburg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Sep 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

haha macedonians are bulgarians, all slavs came from russia, so go back there !

Albanians are a pure race we are the oldest people in balkan its a fact !

Slawische schlitzaugen völker aus ASIEN !
The Truth from the UK

Doncaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Dec 23, 2012
 
Its true ancient Macedon was not an illyrian kingdom, and ancient illyria and modern Albania have nothing to with each other, same as Gaul and France.

Ancient Macedon in terms of its people were of a mixture of Ancient Hellenes, Thracian and some Illyrians, the Kings were (supposedly) of Argive and Herculean decent and the people themselves had a strong Ancient Hellenic Culture and Hellenic Pantheon with local variations.

Personally from a history undergraduate point a view (educated at basically any academic institution outside of Republic of "Macedonia") I can safely say the only modern nation that has anything vaguely to do with Ancient Macedon would be, at a push, modern Greece, as for Republic of Macedonia it is widely regarded here at university as an absolute joke, As far as im aware no one earth takes them seriously and day by day they look more like Europe's North Korea, as for Albanian's its sad to see them doing the same.

There is a reason why the unique alternate history taught in Republic of Macedonia and perhaps circulated on some alternate Albanian sites is not taught or accept or perpetuated by any academic institution on earth.

Nope, its not a "global conspiracy"

its just fantasy.

Its beyond ludicrous and is genuinely hilarious but at some point I think it might get out of hand to the point at which there will be (or is) a whole generation in ROM who think they are Ancient Macedonians, or this mythical "Ethnic Macedonian" that apparently has been around for thousands of years with no trace.

I really do not understand why there is even a debate, particularly when no academic institution accepts or teaches this alternate history.

It is and remains a unsubstantiated and highly embarrassing theory revolving around very little evidence, what "evidence" there is is warped and mainly revolves around trying to "disprove" the "Greekness" of Ancient Macedon, while failing entirely to prove that it was "Ethnic Macedonian".

~Peace.
Facts speak differently

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#462
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Down through the centuries many once great people have been either destroyed or assimilate by others so as to disappear altogether.

But the Illyrian people with their distinctive dress, music, customs, and especially their language have persisted in their shrinking territory along the western shore of the Balkan Peninsula.

With no record or tradition even hinting at their extermination or assimilation or migration, one can only assume their unbroken historical continuity.

There seems to be no questions but that the present-day Albanians are the historical uninterrupted descendants of the Illyrians who were known to have inhabited the same region in early Greek and Roman times.

These ancient Greek and Roman contacts occurred precisely in the territory of old Illyria, leaving their traces in the Illyrian language from which they later passed into the Albanian language.

Illyrian toponyms, ancient Illyrian place names for cities, rivers and mountains, are preserved today in the Albanian language, and only in Albanian. The names of Balkan villages usually lasted only a few centuries,for villages were often destroyed altogether during wartime.

Cities lasted longer, so their names were usually older. But rivers, lakes and mountains endured through the centuries, and their ancient names usually continued in use.

Even new inhabitants usually adopted the old names, just as American colonists adopted many old Indian place names in the United States.

Accordingly, Albanian linguists have found more than 300 names of ancient cities like Shkodra, rivers like the Drin and mountains like Tomor which were mentioned by ancient Greek and Roman geographers or historians and which are still in use in Albania.

Scholars show how the rules of historical phonetics explain any changes of spelling over the centuries from Illyrian to Albanian, as Scupi to Shkup, Scodra to Shkodra, Lissus to Lezha, Durrachium to Durrës, Drinus to Drin, Mathis to Mat. Certainly the Albanian language is derived from the Illyrian (Cabej 1985, 42-62).

Today Albanian is spoken in most of the same region where Illyrian was spoken in ancient times.. Those few language elements which are known as Illyrian can be explained through the Albanian language, and no other.

The Albanians have largely avoided assimilation by their neighbours, despite centuries of incursion and exploitation, and see themselves as direct descendents of the pre-Hellenic, Hallstatt culture Illyrian who in their turn were the offspring of the Pelasgians—the first people to come to Europe.
Facts speak differently

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#463
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Until about the fifteenth century they were not called Albanians but Illyrians, or even Macedonians.

source;

Congressional serial set&#8206; - Page 14
United States . Government Printing Office - Political Science – 1911

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Albania Forum right now

Search the Albania Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Greek-Arab Brotherhood 10 min Barbarian 4
Ukraine crisis spurs Balkan countries to co-ope... 11 min CANADEZOS 533
Barbarian: Typical Fikret Alboman Monkey 11 min Barbarian 22
Barbarian: Albanian Fyromian Monkey 18 min Barbarian 12
Are Albanians Caucasian? (Jan '10) 20 min Barbarian 129
Takime me vajza shqiptare (Dec '08) 3 hr Serb-Iranian Brotherhood 790
albanesi fate schifo (Dec '08) 8 hr GIUSEPPE 9,900
•••
•••
•••
•••