where are all the hot Albanian girls??

Posted in the Albania Forum

HalfSomaliHalfRu ssian

London, UK

#1 May 16, 2011
you girls have so much hype but theres nothing special there. your guys hype you up too much because they're not able to attract girls from other backgrounds. and also they're possessive controlling guys i was dating one girl she was a really nice girl very modest and good looking. after we split-up she got back with an Albanian guy. i can clearly tell shes not happy he's controlling and possessive whenever she sees me and shes not with him we smile and talk, whenever he is there she blanks me. she's lost her bubbly character she is like a zombie. lol what do you Albanian guys do to your women i wouldn't wanna find out.
albospiderman

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 May 16, 2011
HalfSomaliHalfRussian wrote:
you girls have so much hype but theres nothing special there. your guys hype you up too much because they're not able to attract girls from other backgrounds. and also they're possessive controlling guys i was dating one girl she was a really nice girl very modest and good looking. after we split-up she got back with an Albanian guy. i can clearly tell shes not happy he's controlling and possessive whenever she sees me and shes not with him we smile and talk, whenever he is there she blanks me. she's lost her bubbly character she is like a zombie. lol what do you Albanian guys do to your women i wouldn't wanna find out.
ah, shut your pie hole ,you sick at trolling.lol.you get dumped and that the best you could come with? if she was so unataction ,why would you dated her ? why would post such a stupid thread? i understand you are upset but, that doesn't mean you have to put down 7 million pepole.don't worry you will someone..
HalfSomaliHalfRu ssian

London, UK

#3 May 16, 2011
albospiderman wrote:
<quoted text> ah, shut your pie hole ,you sick at trolling.lol.you get dumped and that the best you could come with? if she was so unataction ,why would you dated her ? why would post such a stupid thread? i understand you are upset but, that doesn't mean you have to put down 7 million pepole.don't worry you will someone..
your English is shitty man. for your information i left her, and i did not say she was unattractive she was good looking. by the way i found out she was interested in me before i really knew her so she wanted me in the first place. i'm not putting down 7 million i'm only putting down the 3 million men. currently i'm not single my friend, i just wanted to know more about how Albanian women are treated in your culture.
albospiderman

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 May 17, 2011
HalfSomaliHalfRussian wrote:
<quoted text>
your English is shitty man. for your information i left her, and i did not say she was unattractive she was good looking. by the way i found out she was interested in me before i really knew her so she wanted me in the first place. i'm not putting down 7 million i'm only putting down the 3 million men. currently i'm not single my friend, i just wanted to know more about how Albanian women are treated in your culture.
why do you care ? you dumped her.if she is nice to you and becomes cold to you when he's around ,that just how all women are lol .she obvious still has feeling for you and for him now.she doesn't want to stress the new relationship . you know how we guys are ? we'd say to our girlfriends whose that guy ? and why are you talking to him if its over.com mon man don't be so naive.
anna

Tiranė, Albania

#5 Jan 14, 2013
in Albania LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your favorite song / Kenga juaj e preferuar (Jan '11) 32 min ORA-NIWS 377
dashuri #(vuajtje) 1 hr ORA-NIWS 11
Why do you think albanian women's jealosy is al... 1 hr blueeyedkat 21
Albanians are very ugly and dirty liars (Jul '10) 2 hr blueeyedkat 12
My Albanian Man (May '13) 2 hr blueeyedkat 1,099
Why is it that most Albanian Men tend to be mor... 2 hr blueeyedkat 1
illyrians were not the first people in balkans (Sep '10) 4 hr Constantine the I... 22
More from around the web