Albanians oppose dismantling Syrian weapons

Nov 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

Discussions have been underway for weeks at the Hague headquarters of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons about how to destroy Syria's stockpile of poison gas, nerve agents and chemicals.

Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no rhyme no reason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Who the f-k cares what the Albanians oppose?

Why not just ask Sierra Leone its opinion? Or Guatemala.

I suppose some think they're newsworthy because they've been supplying training in guerrilla tactics, weapons and crystal meth to the rebels under American direction.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Take it to Damascus and destroy all of it in the empty warehouses that used to have groceries, it is the responsibility of Assad and the Regime so destroy the gas and the chemicals under his nose.
yellow

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

no rhyme no reason wrote:
I suppose some think they're newsworthy because they've been supplying training in guerrilla tactics, weapons and crystal meth to the rebels under American direction.
Why not the US then? like behind your back yard? does that sound good for you?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

If the Albanians have got the vacilitire because they just got rid of some , why not use it again.?.
Maybe you got to burn it at high temperature and pump the fumes into a special laboratory to see how it affects
rats ,in which case Israel would be the best place.
Georges publications just don't make sense.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

no rhyme no reason wrote:
You mean the directions when the Americans and NATO leveled off half of the Kosova Albanian villages? haaa You American subhumans think you run the world dont you? I think you are confused white monkey you havent met a bred like the Albanians. America wanted to invade Albania in 1960s 1970s Enver Hoxha came to speak and minutes later American flotilla turned around. 1970s Albanians captured US fighter jet violating its airspace. Lick some of the jews asses you pathetic exuse for human being. After all YOu American the clowns of Planet Earth.
Samostojna MKD

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Sad to hear that.
Yet if its not done so, it will mean the self destruction.
Not easy to become civilized with out gun which, will tell who you are.
Usually a terrorist.
Time has come to listen, and pay respect to those who have new ideas for future.
If we are to become one humanity on this planet, we
need to respect freedom of excretion.
Not the gun imposing law.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

I have a solution. Destroy those weapons inside Tel Aviv.
PROTAGORAS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the directions when the Americans and NATO leveled off half of the Kosova Albanian villages? haaa You American subhumans think you run the world dont you? I think you are confused white monkey you havent met a bred like the Albanians. America wanted to invade Albania in 1960s 1970s Enver Hoxha came to speak and minutes later American flotilla turned around. 1970s Albanians captured US fighter jet violating its airspace. Lick some of the jews asses you pathetic exuse for human being. After all YOu American the clowns of Planet Earth.
Americans and those that hide behind them DO run the world..!!!

Tough luck buster....

Lick your wounds. hahahahah!!
Albanian Citizen

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Directed to the US citizens, and citizens all around the world.

What is the meaning of democracy and human rights respect that USA wants the world to embrace, when an entire population is not even asked but told to import and destroy an entire arsenal of chemical weapons on an only 28 thousand meter square territory?

Where are the human rights, when the US ambassador in Albania comes out on the media and phrases "We have decided, it's not your choice anymore"?

What's next, shutting down facebook? Shutting down all social networks? Shutting down the internet? Isolating the country once again because its people are opposing a process that they believe is not right?

How would any USA citizen feel if the US government sold the interests of the country for a few bucks, like a cheap prostitute, without even asking the people who elected it in the first place?

With that entire arsenal of chemical weapons in its territory, Albanian citizens have the right to fear becoming target of terrorism, risking to be wiped out of the world map, along with other neighboring countries. And it is a legitimate concern, any citizen of the world would feel the same. Furthermore, we are not under any circumstance able to prevent something like this from happening, being it from the military aspect, infrastructure, technology capabilities, human resources, health facilities, and so on.

Accidents can happen, have happened in the near past for the same type of projects such as banal weapons dismantling leading to many casualties, and a living history of problems still emerging.

Why should I feel the urgent need to immigrate abroad in order to protect the life of my child?

Why should things keep being done like this in the 21st century, a time when people around the world are connecting and rising together against war industries, against genocide, against poverty and suffering, agains money exploitation, and FOR WORLD PEACE!!!!

Stand with us, say NO TO CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN ALBANIA!!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Albanian Citizen wrote:
What is the meaning of democracy and human rights respect that USA wants the world to embrace, when an entire population is not even asked but told to import and destroy an entire arsenal of chemical weapons on an only 28 thousand meter square territory?
Tel Aviv is smaller than that.
Albanian Citizen wrote:
What's next, shutting down facebook? Shutting down all social networks? Shutting down the internet? Isolating the country once again because its people are opposing a process that they believe is not right?
They have already kicked me off Facebook, not once, but twice.
Albanian Citizen wrote:
How would any USA citizen feel if the US government sold the interests of the country for a few bucks, like a cheap prostitute, without even asking the people who elected it in the first place?
With that entire arsenal of chemical weapons in its territory, Albanian citizens have the right to fear becoming target of terrorism, risking to be wiped out of the world map, along with other neighboring countries. And it is a legitimate concern, any citizen of the world would feel the same. Furthermore, we are not under any circumstance able to prevent something like this from happening, being it from the military aspect, infrastructure, technology capabilities, human resources, health facilities, and so on.
Y'all Muslims. Y'all need to shoulde4r some the burden. Do not expect the poor little Jews to pay the price. And they cannot rust the Syrians to do it on their own territory. al-Assad might sneak around and hide enough to wipe out Tel Aviv.
Albanian Citizen wrote:
Accidents can happen, have happened in the near past for the same type of projects such as banal weapons dismantling leading to many casualties, and a living history of problems still emerging.
Why should I feel the urgent need to immigrate abroad in order to protect the life of my child?
There is no safer place to imkmi9grate to than Tel Aviv.
Albanian Citizen wrote:
Why should things keep being done like this in the 21st century, a time when people around the world are connecting and rising together against war industries, against genocide, against poverty and suffering, agains money exploitation, and FOR WORLD PEACE!!!!
Stand with us, say NO TO CHEMICAL WEAPONS IN ALBANIA!!!!!
They sure do a fine job of protecting Tel Aviv from the consequences of its sins.
American hegemon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Judged:

Albanian Citizen wrote:
You OWE America big time for collaborating in your territorial grab, just as Sudetenland Germans owed Hitler big time for his and just as the Syrian rebels would have owed us had we attacked. But we finally realized what backstabbers the al Qaeda affiliated rebels would have been had we become their military wing, just as we should have in the Balkans. Count your blessings that bin Laden purposely postponed his attack on the WTC until after 1999 and now JUMP when we tell you to. Dumping CW into your wasteland of industrial pollution would hardly make a difference anyway.
American hegemon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

The Albanians should look on the bright side. Just think of all the money their corrupt politicians will make when disposing of these chemical weapons.

In Albania solid waste is dumped at unmanaged and mostly illegal dumpsites that have appeared across the entire country. The waste is typically burning, spreading pollutants throughout the area. Unrestricted access allows local residents and animals to be exposed to dangerous contaminants. The sites are often adjacent to rivers and other water bodies, some of which may be supplying drinking water. In addition to threatening public health, through air and water pollution, the dumps are also despoiling the otherwise magnificent Albanian landscape.

A second extremely serious problem is the complete absence of industrial and hazardous waste management. Approximately 1,500 tons of chemical and hazardous wastes and 1,000 tons of pesticide are stored throughout the country. In many cases, this waste is being stored without adequate safeguards or monitoring systems. Wastes from copper and chromium mines, and from the extraction and refining of oil are posing particularly significant environmental threats.

Albania to become European landfill

The trash on the streets of Tirana (and other places) is not removed but burned when the waste mountain grows to obscene proportions. The country with a long sea coastline cannot make money on tourism. Sheep, dogs and other domesticated animals digging in the mountains of garbage on Albanian beaches is a usual sight.

Albania will soon adopt a law that will turn this country into a major European trashcan. The country that for centuries has been a black hole of Europe is not just planning to gather trash from the neighboring countries, but also make profit on its processing, counting on generous investment from the neighbors. Meanwhile, Europe has to pick up Albanian trash.

Italy’s Toxic Waste Vanishes Into Albania

Dangerous garbage is being imported to Albania before disappearing without trace, an investigation into the murky world of waste exports reveals.

Toxic waste, including lead batteries, expired medicines, and oil residue, is being imported into Albania from Italy, despite the poor state of the country’s recycling industry and a virtual ban on such activity.

An investigation into the world of waste trading also reveals that Italian businessmen, some allegedly linked to organized crime, gambling operators, and others with convictions for financial crimes are involved in Albania’s waste market.
American hegemon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Albanian Citizen wrote:
You don't know much about our Congress, do you? We live with it every day.

Now JUMP when we tell you to.
Albanian Citizen

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

American hegemon wrote:
The Albanians should look on the bright side. Just think of all the money their corrupt politicians will make when disposing of these chemical weapons.
You know, there is an ancient saying in our country: "Money makes even water jump up".
But then again, there is another universally known saying: "The love for money is the root of all evil".

We as citizens keep the second saying closer to our hearts, and we hope, our politicians will soon too.

Let's love, not hate. Let's not offend, let's support each other. We want a better world for our children, not a world ruled by the jungle laws, where the strongest imposes the weakest, and all that is seeded is pain and hatred.
After all, that's the story of human evolution, connecting and evolving, protecting and embracing. Doing good to receive good.

Leave it in the hands of democracy, let people of the world choose the waste land, after all, with the greater sensitization and struggling, maybe, just maybe, awareness of the global society would raise on such a level to block wars and destruction, to block production of mass extinction weapons, and to turn into understanding that we can use our capacities to protect each other and advance in building a better world, greener, wealthier, and more joyful, then the one struggling today under the corruption of money, that WANTS US TO JUMP.

The evolution is already happening, after all we are all speaking one language here, aren't we?

George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
I have a solution. Destroy those weapons inside Tel Aviv.
They belong to Syria, burn them in Damascus and let the Regime stand by and say if it is safe. Why harm another country's land or people. Albania burned its own on its own property, well tell Assad to man up.

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Don't agree with that disgraceful proposal !

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
They belong to Syria, burn them in Damascus and let the Regime stand by and say if it is safe. Why harm another country's land or people. Albania burned its own on its own property, well tell Assad to man up.
Well, you see, it's kinda like this: There is no way on earth that Syria would have agreed to destroy those weapons in their own country because they were specially made for destruction in Israel.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Now ,that the agreement is already signed to destroy them outside Syria, and the Albanians are not going to allow them to be destroyed inside Albania and nobody has even imagined the possibility of destroying them in Israel because Israel is the main country to benefit from their destruction and it is dang unlikely to find any other country in the world who will host the destruction of chemical weapons on their territory and Obama has been charged with crimes against humanity and he is likely to also be charged with war crime and...and...and...and and...etc...etc...etc.

Since: Nov 12

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Just burn the shit in the desert there is plenty of it in Syria.
Fu ck man I burnt the fruit shop New poofter cu nt Jew used to fu ck me over .
Got a few complaints all in jest , same with the Chemical Weapons ,
Also Nukes will be next ,there obsolete now Russia and China are making it work.
MAD , mutually. Assured Destruction means Armies and conventional war is the only way to go.
Israel will say yes but we got our sub .
When we are knocked out probably by first strike.
But listen.
New cu nt Jew.
God wants what he is owed.
Jews got to cough up.
Balls in vice good coughing devise.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

rtloder wrote:
Just burn the shit in the desert there is plenty of it in Syria.
Fu ck man I burnt the fruit shop New poofter cu nt Jew used to fu ck me over .
Got a few complaints all in jest , same with the Chemical Weapons ,
Also Nukes will be next ,there obsolete now Russia and China are making it work.
MAD , mutually. Assured Destruction means Armies and conventional war is the only way to go.
Israel will say yes but we got our sub .
When we are knocked out probably by first strike.
But listen.
New cu nt Jew.
God wants what he is owed.
Jews got to cough up.
Balls in vice good coughing devise.
Whose desert will they burn it in? Not mine. The west was not honest and sincere when they made demands that they knew could not be done. It takes time to get rid of that stuff. I would imagine that there is a chemical way to neutralize it. But burning it? I doubt if that would work. What would the burned compounds yield? Would the burned stuff be safe in the atmosphere. I do not think there has been enough time to answer any of those questions. So, I think the best place to burn it would be inside the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Albania Forum right now

Search the Albania Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Your favorite song / Kenga juaj e preferuar (Jan '11) 15 min EurovisionAL 220
Why do Italians hate Albanians so much? 17 min EurovisionAL 10
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 57 min Barbarian 3,131
a ju pelqen seksi anal (Sep '09) 1 hr Andi 1,981
Slavs = Slaves 1 hr 211 Oklopna iz Nisa 33
Takime me vajza shqiptare (Dec '08) 1 hr John 829
njohje me femra shqiptare (Feb '10) 10 hr antoni 838
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) Wed alone 1,043
•••
•••