Albanians protest after Serbia takes down memorial

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: The Daily Star 6

Albanians carry photos of the four opposition activists during a during a peaceful anniversary commemoration march in Tirana on January 21, 2013.

Full Story

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Albania to join EU need to stop mix in Serbia-Greece-Macedonia-Kosovo .

If mix with them, becoming part of their problems, and after need to solve all those problems to Albania to join EU.

If Serbia is against human rights, will receive punishment from EU, and will not join EU. Not need Albania to mix.

Albania will help Albanians if join EU.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
F uck EU f uck Serbia F uck Greece F uck Monkeydonia. Eu is a bigger threat to the Albanians than the sErbian and gayreek gypsies. Lets not forget who engineered Balkan WAr 1 and 2. Lets not who gave gayreeks and serbs guns and ammo and airplanes and ships 1944. F uck you EU. We should have joined the turks in the 1400s and enslaved the Eurofags and conquered their gay lands. Albanians would be in a much better position today. 1912 Albanians were waging war against Turks, Gayreeks, Bullgars, Serbs, Italians German and French troops. f ucking hypocrites. 1912 Serbs took Kosov you stood by did nothing 100 years later you supposedly helped the Albanains get back lands which were rightfully theirs. Lets not forget if it wasnt for Gio DiGuardia influencing the US senate Europe would have aided the serbs take more lands.
Albanians r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
No one needs Albanian muslim mongrels joining EU . Albanians are not Europeans .

They can join Turkey or Kuwait in their Unions if any just fck away from Europeans .
Serb terrorists

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Albanians r terrorists wrote:
No one needs Serbian orthodox mongrels joining EU . Serbians are not Europeans .
They can join Turkey or Kuwait in their Unions if any just fck away from Europeans .
correct well done:)))
Albanians r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Care to show me Serbian terror acts against Americans and the West ....

Here are Albanian :

Fort Dix New Jersey - 3 Albanian man tried to kill American soldiers in allah name

Utah mall massacre - an Albanian muslim killed 5 people in allah name

New York City man whose parents are Kosovo Albanians was sentenced to 27 years in prison Friday for traveling to the Middle East in a failed bid to join al-Qaida and avenge abuse of Muslims by killing American troops

A 25-year-old Kosovo Albanian, now a naturalized U.S. citizen, has been arrested in Florida for planning to commit terrorist attacks..

want some more let me know ...
Albanians r terrorists

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Serb terrorists wrote:
<quoted text>correct well done:)))
of course well done ! Everyone knows Albanians are not real Europeans real whites and muslims terrorists . This is why Albania is poorest nation in Europe .

Albanians are Negroes who share their DNA with Somalis who are also muslims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Greek army creates controversy in region 1 hr Barbarian 231
pidhi si ka deshir mu qi (Nov '11) 1 hr bruni 161
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 5 hr qifti ger 1,225
Albanians! Do you love Macedonian Turks? They l... 9 hr Albanians Love You 0
albanians dating people who arent albanian (Feb '08) 11 hr EurovisionAL 2,761
Are albanian Women Pretty (Jan '08) 13 hr pompozno 425
I need advice from albanian guys!! Thanks :) 18 hr EurovisionAL 29
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••