No sex please, I'm Albanian: Sworn Virgin by Elvira Dones

Jun 12, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Statesman

On a flight from Albania to Washington in October 2001, two passengers strike up a conversation.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Barbie you holding out on us.

Dramatic though the transition from Albania to America has been, Mark faces an even greater change. For 14 years, he has been living as a man – but until the age of 20, he was a girl named Hana. The switch of gender was not prompted by Hana’s sexuality but by her family circumstances. Rather than enter an arranged marriage, she chose to follow an ancient Albanian custom and become a sworn virgin.

I REALLY MEAN WTF!!!!!

WRONG ON OH SO MANY LEVELS
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Born free - Molon lave wrote:
Dramatic though the transition from Albania to America has been, Mark faces an even greater change. For 14 years, he has been living as a man – but until the age of 20, he was a girl named Hana. The switch of gender was not prompted by Hana’s sexuality but by her family circumstances. Rather than enter an arranged marriage, she chose to follow an ancient Albanian custom and become a sworn virgin.
I REALLY MEAN WTF!!!!!
No slave those fine greek girls from Jersey and around Philly has made things easier. haaa. Well you send me those sisters of yours and I will show them Sworn virgin. I will ravage them so hard impact and awake their long lost Arvanite Legacy. 14 years? I have only been in US for 12 years. Gender switching gayness pedophilia bestiality all all are customs among the greeks and have been so.

Slave out of curiosity ask your sisters their honest opinion on Barbarians.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Born Slave you know what a greek woman said to me once. she offered to leave her gayreek husband just so I could let her suck my kok. Understand? Every time she would see me at my college she would loose all sense of time and space. Just be Mesmerized. You know why? Even she could not understand the strong attraction. Every greek woman that I have come across or an Albanian comes across they feel un an unexplainable attraction. Zeus created the Greek bchez as a gift to the Albanians.
Albo Backwardness

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

such backwardness. such gypsiness!

hillbilly hamals!
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>No slave those fine greek girls from Jersey and around Philly has made things easier. haaa. Well you send me those sisters of yours and I will show them Sworn virgin. I will ravage them so hard impact and awake their long lost Arvanite Legacy. 14 years? I have only been in US for 12 years. Gender switching gayness pedophilia bestiality all all are customs among the greeks and have been so.
Slave out of curiosity ask your sisters their honest opinion on Barbarians.
But dude these are stories from modern day Albania.

He did you get out of the country? Are you following up on your transgender surgery?

Is bet your Greek girl called Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

<quoted text>
But dude these are stories from modern day Albania.
He did you get out of the country? Are you following up on your transgender surgery?
Is bet your Greek girl called Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters?
Hermaphrodites and transvestites have been and are very popular in greek culture.

I got out of the country like your great grandfather did when he swam to escape the turks. LOL I told you slave NJ is full of Greeks a lot of their daughters went to my school. haaa even a teacher was greek that's the one who would get mesmerized at the sight of an Albanian.
Ferreira

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Barbarian wrote:
Born Slave you know what a greek woman said to me once. she offered to leave her gayreek husband just so I could let her suck my kok. Understand? Every time she would see me at my college she would loose all sense of time and space. Just be Mesmerized. You know why? Even she could not understand the strong attraction. Every greek woman that I have come across or an Albanian comes across they feel un an unexplainable attraction. Zeus created the Greek bchez as a gift to the Albanians.
You are hilarious haha haha
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Hermaphrodites and transvestites have been and are very popular in greek culture.
I got out of the country like your great grandfather did when he swam to escape the turks. LOL I told you slave NJ is full of Greeks a lot of their daughters went to my school. haaa even a teacher was greek that's the one who would get mesmerized at the sight of an Albanian.
Hemaphrodite. A Greek word of course.

The grisl weren't mesmerised bud they were watching you in case you were going to steal their handbags. They wanted to be ready to call the cops. But hey dreaming is good for you. It gives you something better to aim for.

Tell me Ballbarian is sitting on your hand until it goes numb increase your imagination when you jerkoff?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

<quoted text>
Hemaphrodite. A Greek word of course.
The grisl weren't mesmerised bud they were watching you in case you were going to steal their handbags. They wanted to be ready to call the cops. But hey dreaming is good for you. It gives you something better to aim for.
Tell me Ballbarian is sitting on your hand until it goes numb increase your imagination when you jerkoff?
Of course it is for the greeks degeneracy and sexual deprecation comes naturally. Just like the word Pedophile

haaa Slave I can kidnap people with little or no effort steal their purse? haaaaa thats funny. Stealing is left to the gayreek slaves when they nickels and dimes from their pizza joints. haaa fkin Jews. Greeks are Jews everybody knows that. Greeks exceed the Jews love for money.

Slave for curiosity ask your sisters their honest opinion about Barbarians see what they say. Or you can go to the greek forum and ask greeks why is they are attracted so much to Albanians. I have seen it It is a Supernatural attraction It is in the nature of the Greek women to want Albanians, more so than any other girls.
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Geez a real humanitarian missingcranium.

Calling Greeks degenerates after the shit you spew. Priceless.

Are you upset because your getting crap marks at trade school by your Greek lecturers.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Geez a real humanitarian missingcranium.
Calling Greeks degenerates after the shit you spew. Priceless.
Are you upset because your getting crap marks at trade school by your Greek lecturers.
You are degenerates it is in your blood. and history. Im no making shit up what I say is true. Trade school? haaa Greek lecturers? Greek Teacher in Art History. haaa yes especially the part when she wanted my k ok in her mouth.
Aleksandra

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You are degenerates it is in your blood. and history. Im no making shit up what I say is true. Trade school? haaa Greek lecturers? Greek Teacher in Art History. haaa yes especially the part when she wanted my k ok in her mouth.
AKoma ske ikur ne shqiperi ti''
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Aleksandra wrote:
<quoted text>AKoma ske ikur ne shqiperi ti''
ke nderment te me takosh a si?
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Then Katalaveno ti glossa tous malakismenous
kop

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Then Katalaveno ti glossa tous malakismenous
english putana not your gay lingo
Alb

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

I REALLY MEAN WTF!!!!!
First, it is a too old tradition surviving in few people. poverty exists harsher in certain areas and there´s nothing to cheer about, supposing you consider yourself a respectful modern intellectual living in far better conditions compared to people you make fun of.

Second, I donßt think you are opened to understand this very interesting tradition of the past, which despite it is considered terrible for modern times, it comes from a group of norms (Kanun) that, differently from your spineless orthodox christian norms you imported from some desert tribes of 2000 years ago, the Kanun has caused far less wars, pedophilia victims, and scientists exhecuted (actually it has caused none of them).
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

kop wrote:
<quoted text>
english putana not your gay lingo
It's pelasgian.,
Born free - Molon lave

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Alb wrote:
<quoted text>
First, it is a too old tradition surviving in few people. poverty exists harsher in certain areas and there´s nothing to cheer about, supposing you consider yourself a respectful modern intellectual living in far better conditions compared to people you make fun of.
Second, I donßt think you are opened to understand this very interesting tradition of the past, which despite it is considered terrible for modern times, it comes from a group of norms (Kanun) that, differently from your spineless orthodox christian norms you imported from some desert tribes of 2000 years ago, the Kanun has caused far less wars, pedophilia victims, and scientists exhecuted (actually it has caused none of them).
Pffffttt.....I don't think so.

A group of norms driven by poverty? Mate this isn't poverty it's perversion.

Time to move on sport and Join civilisation.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

<quoted text>
Pffffttt.....I don't think so.
A group of norms driven by poverty? Mate this isn't poverty it's perversion.
Time to move on sport and Join civilisation.
haa Gayreek slave talks about perversion? oh the irony. Join Civilization? haaa We created civilization slave. We established one the first and most ancient civilizations in human history. have you checked greek history and mythology and your colorful and perverse dark twisted sexually deprived things?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

<quoted text>
It's pelasgian.,
Right More like Hebrew mambo jambo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Albania Forum right now

Search the Albania Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dua KAR (Dec '13) 1 hr eri 44
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 2 hr Barbarian 3,105
Why do Albanians look like North Africans? (Jan '12) 2 hr jid 85
Islam for Leftists - Robert Spencer 3 hr Islam in Germany 1
a ju pelqen seksi ne treshe (Sep '11) 4 hr qifti ger 278
aderfula sagapo poli... 5 hr interisti 176
Are people from montenegro considered Albanian?... (Dec '10) 6 hr gjakova ka lezet 33
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 11 hr LIPIRSI I PIDHIT JAM 25CM 1,042
•••
•••