Why Would an Albanian Date a Latina If they cannot Marry that person?

Posted in the Albania Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mina

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Would love to heard from Albanians <3 Do they have a Medieval Mind? why
Mina

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Albanias Specially From Montenegro
Wolverine

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Albanians are not all the same, just don't make it about other people. Try to talk it out with the person you have a problem with. Also some Albanians are not right in the head but again they're not all like that so you have to talk to that person.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

We Albanians are something special we are quite a unique breed. To understand Albannians as a people you must understand our culture and history. We are barbarians descend from alexander himself brutal in war and brilliant in arts and sciences. Women are a specialty for Albanians. In the 1400s lived a Prince named Leke Dukagji, this prince collected all the laws of the land at that time laws which governed our people for millenia and he wrote them down known as "Laws of Leke Dukagjini" In those laws it is written that the Woman is just another animal that belongs to the Man. She is no different than cattle and should be regarded as so. You are used to American guys being nice and licking your ass and buying you worthless crap and taking you to expensive restaurants we dont give a flying f uck you will do act and feel as you are told. Albanians from Montenegro are fucking serbs who we should wipe out f ucking traidors these people are not Albanians they are slavanized Albanians who speak serbian better than the serbs of Monkeynegro!
Kosovogirl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It not that they don't love you but it's their duty to marry someone from their background but its their choice of what they want to do, I know Albanians who don't give a toss and still marry forgieners.
Jam Shqiptar

Rahway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

""""Laws of Leke Dukagjini" In those laws it is written that the Woman is just another animal that belongs to the Man. She is no different than cattle and should be regarded as so"""

I have this book and saw no reference to such. Even if it is in it and I missed it that is not something to be proud of because it is primitive and idiotic.
Mina

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Barbarian wrote:
We Albanians are something special we are quite a unique breed. To understand Albannians as a people you must understand our culture and history. We are barbarians descend from alexander himself brutal in war and brilliant in arts and sciences. Women are a specialty for Albanians. In the 1400s lived a Prince named Leke Dukagji, this prince collected all the laws of the land at that time laws which governed our people for millenia and he wrote them down known as "Laws of Leke Dukagjini" In those laws it is written that the Woman is just another animal that belongs to the Man. She is no different than cattle and should be regarded as so. You are used to American guys being nice and licking your ass and buying you worthless crap and taking you to expensive restaurants we dont give a flying f uck you will do act and feel as you are told. Albanians from Montenegro are fucking serbs who we should wipe out f ucking traidors these people are not Albanians they are slavanized Albanians who speak serbian better than the serbs of Monkeynegro!
So basically u are saying that women worth nothing to Albanians
and it seens like u feel happpy about that fact, do you know that u were born from a WOMEN
barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Mina wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically u are saying that women worth nothing to Albanians
and it seens like u feel happpy about that fact, do you know that u were born from a WOMEN
Yes thats the sad part about it. The woman is devil in human form but a necessary devil. Talk about hypocrisy god played on man kind.
Mina

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thats the sad part about it. The woman is devil in human form but a necessary devil. Talk about hypocrisy god played on man kind.
Thanks for ur answer Barbarian,Now I gotta thanks God, I dont have anymore an albanian boyfrind
Jkc

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Mina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for ur answer Barbarian,Now I gotta thanks God, I dont have anymore an albanian boyfrind
Oh mina, please don't let barbarian put you off albanian men forever. A lot of albanian men treats women well.
By the way Barbarian sound barbaric... Lol!
Mina

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jkc wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh mina, please don't let barbarian put you off albanian men forever. A lot of albanian men treats women well.
By the way Barbarian sound barbaric... Lol!
Hahahah JKC they do my ex-BF is Albanian, but he lie to me becuase he never told me that he has to marry an albanian girls, which make him an idiot not to say another word
VajzeShqiptare

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thats the sad part about it. The woman is devil in human form but a necessary devil. Talk about hypocrisy god played on man kind.
Yea you're completely right. Well, good luck marrying a guy. You can always move to California with your non-devil boyfriend. Best of luck to u and dukagjini
rocky camaj

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barbarian wrote:
Albanians from Montenegro are not serbs. Thats just an ignorant comment to make especially from an Albanian. It is true that some became slavitised but you are ignorant for saying all. My parents are both Albanians from Montenegro I was born in New York and speak Albanian fluently. They taught me that I'm Albanian even though the were born in yugoslavia. I would put my ancestors against yours any day that they did more for the Albanian cause then your ancestors ever did. My fathers grandfather died in lufta e Deciq and so did his 3 brothers fighting the serbs and turks. When my ancestors were fighting the turks and serbs yours were probably converting to Islam. I know Albanians from Albania that love the turks but just cause a couple of Albanians from Albania want to become turks I will never say all cause thats not a true statement. My father did more for the Albanian cause here in New York then most Albanians living in Albania.
XOXO

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

rocky camaj wrote:
<quoted text>
Albanians from Montenegro are not serbs. Thats just an ignorant comment to make especially from an Albanian. It is true that some became slavitised but you are ignorant for saying all. My parents are both Albanians from Montenegro I was born in New York and speak Albanian fluently. They taught me that I'm Albanian even though the were born in yugoslavia. I would put my ancestors against yours any day that they did more for the Albanian cause then your ancestors ever did. My fathers grandfather died in lufta e Deciq and so did his 3 brothers fighting the serbs and turks. When my ancestors were fighting the turks and serbs yours were probably converting to Islam. I know Albanians from Albania that love the turks but just cause a couple of Albanians from Albania want to become turks I will never say all cause thats not a true statement. My father did more for the Albanian cause here in New York then most Albanians living in Albania.
But why some of them speack serbian very good, something more than albanian, and also why do they feel confuse whent hey say " I am from Montenegro Albanian- Muslim"
Kosovogirl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

XOXO wrote:
<quoted text>
But why some of them speack serbian very good, something more than albanian, and also why do they feel confuse whent hey say " I am from Montenegro Albanian- Muslim"
Not all Albanians are Muslim anyone can be albanian even if he is Christian Jew athiest or whatever.

Albanians are not like Serbs or Greeks to divide themselves over religion.
Kosovogirl

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barbarian is not albanian he she is Greek or Serbs making Albanians look bad.
XOXO

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Kosovogirl wrote:
Barbarian is not albanian he she is Greek or Serbs making Albanians look bad.
Hahahahahhahaa
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

VajzeShqiptare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you're completely right. Well, good luck marrying a guy. You can always move to California with your non-devil boyfriend. Best of luck to u and dukagjini
Come say that to my face and see if I dont cut your f ucking head off. stupid literate bi tch.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jam Shqiptar wrote:
""""Laws of Leke Dukagjini" In those laws it is written that the Woman is just another animal that belongs to the Man. She is no different than cattle and should be regarded as so"""
I have this book and saw no reference to such. Even if it is in it and I missed it that is not something to be proud of because it is primitive and idiotic.
What you have is a translated version edited over and over and filtered version. Im being far too kind here Leke Dukagjini said some far worse things when regarding the woman. Thats why many scholars highly criticize him for his views on Women which he was more than correct.
VajzeShqiptare

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Come say that to my face and see if I dont cut your f ucking head off. stupid literate bi tch.
I'll say it me gjith qejf!!!!! Are you insulted that a girl is calling u out? uuuuu get out of here pede

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Albania Forum right now

Search the Albania Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sex lepirje ne pidh (Sep '10) 1 hr eri 133
Albania-Kosovo military agreement raises concer... (Jul '13) 1 hr Barbarian 3,127
a ju pelqen seksi ne treshe (Sep '11) 2 hr besijana 279
Slavs = Slaves 2 hr zjt 30
Hera E 1 Kur Keni Bere Seks Keni Qene ...... (May '11) 3 hr beso 20
Why do Albanians look like North Africans? (Jan '12) 4 hr ugh 89
Albanians are not Muslim !!! (Mar '11) 8 hr True Albanian 393
do benit sex me vellain ose motren (May '11) 15 hr alone 1,043
•••
•••