Analysis: With Mideast cease-fire, US pins hopes on Egypt's new Islamist government

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

In this photo released by the Egyptian Presidency, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, center, meets with Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, right, and Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohammed Kamel Amr, left, in Cairo, Egypt, Wednesday, Nov.

Comments
1 - 20 of 98 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ghosts Of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

When pigs fly.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Thank God we re-elected President Obama… Israel is safer now because the Obama Administration was brilliant in getting this cease fire.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Thank God we re-elected President Obama… Israel is safer now because the Obama Administration was brilliant in getting this cease fire.
ROFLMFAO!! Obama and the USA had zip to do with it Skippy. Unless of course you are claiming that Obama is not only President of US, but also Egypt. Dang that Obama sure is something else, President of two countries, US AND Egypt.

Damm Patty you sure are one stupid son of a bitch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Hey Patty, you never did get back to me about Obama's illustrious career as a Navy Seal. I have been eagerly awaiting to hear all about it. Please don't leave us hanging. Tell us the story of how Obama single handily took out OBL. I bet he was just like John Rambo, Lone Wolf McQuade, Scott McCoy, and John Matrix all rolled into one. Do you have any pics to share of Obama in his Navy officers uniform? I can see him now, with an M60 in each hand, blood sweat and dirt covering his face and body.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Did I happen to mention you are a moron?
And BTW, Corps is spelled with an 'S'. Proof positive you were never in the Marine CorpS. NO MARINE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD OR HISTORY OF USA EVER MISSPELLS CORPS. NONE. NEVER.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama nor Hillary had anything to do with the cease fire. The cease fire was done 48 hours ago.........they just had to wait for Hillarys fat ass to get there for the photo op. You are a comical as ever pattie poo
Ghosts Of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Arab Spring more likely to turn into Nuclear Winter.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Egypt is the avenue for the arming of Hamas in Gaza with rockets and other military hardware from Iran's proxy Sudan. Portraying Morsi, or any Muslim Brotherhood, new caliphate asskisser as doing anything other than guaranteeing Hamas' continued radical existence in Gaza is tomfoolery perpetrated by Obama and Clinton doing the same. What a continuing scam! Israeli tanks massing on the Gaza border really got Obama's Hamas panties in a bunch; so much, he had to fake some foreign policy. At the slightest excuse, Israel should move into Gaza and completely destroy every element of the terrorist Hamas government and its infrastructure.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The new Arab Spring of Obama that converted Egypt to the Mozlem Brother terrorist sponsor of Hamas while replacing Iran brought to the major missile attack on 7 million Israeli civilians in large Israeli cities including Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Rishon Lezion, Beer Sheva, Ashdod and Ashkelon. Obama who brought the Mozlem Brother to power in Egypt as part of his new world agenda in which Mozlem Brother terrorists rule the Middle East and Africa never condemn the all out Jihad attack on Israeloi children, women and men while his liberal Jewish owned media based in Gaza kept condemning Israel for defending the lives of millions of innocent Jews under the attack of the Mozlem Brother terrorists that Obama and his liberal media support. The liberal media gave victory to the Jihadist Hamas terrorists while depicting them as the victims of Israel aggression. Gaza has open border to Egypt and the Hamas terrorists received thousands of missiles that could reach Tel Aviv through Egypt from Iran, Libya and Sudan while the liberal Jewish media kept claiming that they have blockade. The fact that two shopping centers opened in Gaza with unlimited food , medical supplies and everything else did not affect the anti-Semitic justification of the liberal Jewish own media that of “kill as many Jews as possible and open the blockade”. The good news for Israel is the destruction of thousands of the Iranian missiles and Gaza killing thirty Hamas terrorist top leaders and harming the tunnels. Israel proved that it can stand alone against the ‘neutral’ Obama regime and the liberal media and against the Mozlem Brotherhood Jihad attack of the Egyptian-Hama-al Qaida missile terrorists attack while Obama prevented Israeli ground attack that could further destroy the Hamas missile in the high rise buildings of Gaza that Israel refrained from attacking to prevent major civilian casualties.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The Arab spring has brought terrorists in control of countries like Egypt. Thank our pathological lying president for that.
Card Carrying Zionist

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The cease fire serves the purposes of Israel, Hamas, Egypt, and the US -- for the time being. Israel got to test its Iron Dome and eliminate some Hamas leadership, Hamas got to kill a few Jews while hiding behing their human shields, Morsi got to avoid a distraction from his power grab, and the Hillary got a last hurrah at the state Dept. But those circumstances may not last much longer than a few months, maybe a few years if we're lucky. But I must agree that President Obama did a good job brokering the cease fire while in Burma.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

The WH has delayed the peace for Hillary's arrival. I hope this was more than a bump in the road, to use the reset button, again.
http://rt.com/politics/lavrov-clinton-gaza-ab...
Henry

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Until Arabs recognize Israel's right to exist, they won't give up any security. Settlements could start again if peace is not achieved soon. But Arabs have to recognize Israel or this is just more waste of time allowing Hamas to rearm.
Card Carrying Zionist

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
Until Arabs recognize Israel's right to exist, they won't give up any security. Settlements could start again if peace is not achieved soon. But Arabs have to recognize Israel or this is just more waste of time allowing Hamas to rearm.
Israal should end the insane settlement freeze. Jewish communities in Yehudah and Shomron have as much right to build for natural growth as do Arab communities. If the Arabs don't want more housing in the so-called "occupied territories" because it creates "facts on the ground" and adversely affects future negotiations, then they should agree to a building freeze as well. New Arab houses are facts on the ground just as much as new Jewish housing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
And every Muslim sect has stated it will not recognize the Jewish state of Israel. Peace is impossible in the Middle East. FACT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Turkey pardoned by Obama euthanized... Yep, just like Chris Stevens and three others.

WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...I will be the most transparent President..........yes, we can see right through your agenda.

Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community... Sure, just like no one in the White House read the original classified reports........wink wink.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
Turkey pardoned by Obama euthanized... Yep, just like Chris Stevens and three others.
WH WON'T RELEASE PHOTOS OF OBAMA TEAM DURING BENGHAZI ATTACK...I will be the most transparent President..........yes, we can see right through your agenda.
Susan Rice Lays Blame for Misleading Statements on Intel Community... Sure, just like no one in the White House read the original classified reports........wink wink.
There we be no truth, no reporting, before the election.
Photo Ops. Only.
Henry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
And every Muslim sect has stated it will not recognize the Jewish state of Israel. Peace is impossible in the Middle East. FACT!
its looking like the radical Muslims are just interested in the destruction of Israel. So, I don't see any peace anytime soon. Just arm to teeth, and if Israel is attacked again, no holding back, just do what Israel has to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Chris Stevens and his partner died, the gay community said nothing.......didn't want to lose there candy.
Card Carrying Zionist

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

DavidH64 wrote:
... And BTW, Corps is spelled with an 'S'. Proof positive you were never in the Marine CorpS. NO MARINE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD OR HISTORY OF USA EVER MISSPELLS CORPS. NONE. NEVER.
Perhaps Pat isn't referring to the USMC. Maybe he/she works for a company that studies life in the sea, i.e. Marine Corporation.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Card Carrying Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Pat isn't referring to the USMC. Maybe he/she works for a company that studies life in the sea, i.e. Marine Corporation.:-)
More like garden slugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••