Eritrea: Govt Blames CIA for Rumours of President's Ill Health

Apr 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AllAfrica.com

Addis Ababa - The Eritrean government on Monday dismissed allegations that its president, Isaias Afewerki, is fatally ill; claiming it is a smear campaign orchestrated by the US Central Intelligence Agency .

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2012
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Poor attention seekers!
Firdyawkal

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

yehe seweye alemotem ale malet new?we want him die.we hate him.
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Agames, keep crying and keep beggin for food aid
Fitsum

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

If this news comes true at the end of the day, I see a bright future for the horn of Africa. The Ethio-Eritrea war will come to rest. All the authorities who killed our brothers and sisters for no reason will be put to Justice. All my Eritrean people " YOHANA".
And all the dump forgeted Ethiopian people, please find a way to handle your PM. Don't worry about us and this news doesn't mean we r comming back. It's just another chapter that we Eritreans will have to pass through.
agame symphatiser

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Fitsum wrote:
If this news comes true at the end of the day, I see a bright future for the horn of Africa. The Ethio-Eritrea war will come to rest. All the authorities who killed our brothers and sisters for no reason will be put to Justice. All my Eritrean people " YOHANA".
And all the dump forgeted Ethiopian people, please find a way to handle your PM. Don't worry about us and this news doesn't mean we r comming back. It's just another chapter that we Eritreans will have to pass through.
ayi, another kurkur woyane.arat gezakha gedifkas ab MEDEB hidmo AGAME kitgalabet timiney? wai mealty!!
itstrue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

agame symphatiser wrote:
<quoted text>ayi, another kurkur woyane.arat gezakha gedifkas ab MEDEB hidmo AGAME kitgalabet timiney? wai mealty!!
We know who he is. He is weyane agame trash.
anbesawe agessa

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Issayas ale ende behiwote yale aymeselegme neber.mene eyesera newe?bezache tebabe ketema dede yasetale alu sera yeleme mesekine sewoche.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

I like to say something. I know everybody we love our country. Don't be emotional. Think what's good for Eritrea! I recpect every opinion is good or bad. Change is coming when we toke like adults. Agame weyane gela mela what is that? That is luck of education. God bless Eritrea! Awet Nehafase.
Agame

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

U gays wt are u saying about.... though i am Ethiopian i dont need any one to die let alone an Eritrean people We all touched by the death of Qaddafi or any other. May God give him mercy and may God help us to over the clashes. Peace comes from God not b cuz of the death of the president or nt... Who know about 2morrow we might see s.one who is the worst... So pray for the unity... But guys who r still taking ur time in insulting tigrian, agame,Anseba, Ethiopian, Mr.pm...Pse. think individually and stop group thinking...I am an Agame lady but i dont hate any one...God bless Africa.
Wubit

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Besbasa Agame hulu terarego key Bharat woust mechemer neber enante ebaboch /cobra/
Gee 17

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

The guy is not immortal. He is only human made of flesh and blood. Whether he is ready for it or not, death is the most certain thing in life!

Would he be remembered as the most repressive leader? or would he be remembered as a great leader, a hero, a big hop for all progressive and suffering people in Africa?

But, If you ask ask me, He will go down in history as one of the worst ever governor of that province!:)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

Gee 17 wrote:
death is the most certain thing in life!

But, If you ask ask me, He will go down in history as one of the worst ever governor of that province!:)
of (”that province”)??? Oh, you mean Country/Nation. You need to improve your English!!!!!!!!!!

of ERITREA which is Amazing, Impressive, Magnificent and Most Promising NATION Ever In the WORLD with a Vibrant Society!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask me:-
The none heroes and worst ever governors in history are; the former evil kings of that province Shewa and insane governor Mengstu of that province gala!

Here you have a 13 or more provinces (which are very rich in natural resources, fertile, etc), and the amazing abay wenze (which feeds not only Ethio but Sudan Egypt etc.), generally you have a fantastic and rich country. So how did you people administrate it and what are the achievements so far? The answer is not much. On the contrary, the country is becoming poorer.

My big question is then; if you can’t even manage the country you have already, then why you need to occupy another country and in the process destroy it also.

I have to tell you; this is an evil act. These kinds of evil acts may succeed in the short run but in the long run only the good acts wins. That is the way it is!

Dreaming men are haunted men!

So Gee17 keep dreaming because dreams are true while they last.

Btw, "death the most certain thing in life"??? Not true at all! It depends, if you have good soul then you have eternal life, but if you have bad you die. So think about that, will you :)!
Alex

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

CIA, Isyas' former employer and the very criminal entreprise that brought him to power, is best at pysical elimination and fabricated news regarding its victims.
Dont look

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

#Eritrea Hasawi Comical Ali Misinformation Minister BIG LIES on Isaias Afewerki health

http://www.ethiotube.net/video/19433/Eritrea-...
blessed

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Judged:

may God bless Eritrea and its president.he will not die as u wished guys.he wil become a believer of jesus.the people will have full of peace.because God will protect the country and the president and the people.God will never give away to any other country because he gave eritrea its independent 21 years ago and God doesn't play a game at all.god bless eritrea and ethiopia (this 2 different countries)amen.
london

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

he is a good lider we love him
Tesfalidet

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

What a jock to be proud of his presidancy years how many of as left our home land how many of as we live in fear in our own cantry we have to be matured and think our destiny . Let him go a hell as he make as to live in hell.
Esayas

Sudan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

wat can u say now mister president is alive. think like u that u want to havefather he have babies who wants to have father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••