brit women flock to africa to find romance

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: The Sun Online 15

And that, put simply, is love. The smiling, obliging and charming Africans give them the kind of attention that some of them may not have enjoyed for years.

Full Story

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
this has been going on for years. 32 lol.... he younger than that. as for soloman... he been here long time, have child of 17 and whines that she kick him out because of drugs and alcohol, if he muslim then he shouldn't be doing this anyway..... i wonder how much they all get paid.lol

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2012
SYLVIA EASTMENT's disability allowance ect should all be stopped... this is unbelievable... her rent council tax.. everything gets paid...and she pays his rent aswell as knowing his gambian wife to be will be staying there..... i work and can only save up to go on hols if i lucky......
i hope someone from the benefit agency sees this and follows through...
No Stranger

London, UK

#3 Dec 7, 2012
cumupence1 wrote:
SYLVIA EASTMENT's disability allowance ect should all be stopped... this is unbelievable... her rent council tax.. everything gets paid...and she pays his rent aswell as knowing his gambian wife to be will be staying there..... i work and can only save up to go on hols if i lucky......
i hope someone from the benefit agency sees this and follows through...
sum1 shuld stop dese mad old women fr tinkin dey r young 2 get poor desprate africans
No Stranger

London, UK

#4 Dec 7, 2012
all of dem women in da Sun 2day ugly, fat, old wiv youngbloods huw r playin da game

“i dont stand any crap anymore”

Since: Dec 11

bham

#5 Dec 8, 2012
i spoke with my gambian friend earlier today ,and he was saying how he did read this story in the sun and was very upset by it ,but i expalined unfortunately this does happen all the time in gambia ,he lives there so he should know anyway ,he did say that the trouble being,was that the bad guys do the country an injustice,but we agreed the women in this particular instance were also far to many and stupid for believing the crap these guys are sprouting ,he did laugh when i said me and some of the ladies were hoping to come over to gambia next yr for a holiday ,he said if all the women were as strong as me then the bad guys better watch out lol ,my gambian son knows this toubab mamma good .

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2012
it ain't just the bad guys as such who are doing this though. alot of them are from the villages who don't do any wrong and practice their religion strongly but still marry a brit and also a girl back home....
No Stranger

London, UK

#7 Dec 8, 2012
mandinka warrior wrote:
i spoke with my gambian friend earlier today ,and he was saying how he did read this story in the sun and was very upset by it ,but i expalined unfortunately this does happen all the time in gambia ,he lives there so he should know anyway ,he did say that the trouble being,was that the bad guys do the country an injustice,but we agreed the women in this particular instance were also far to many and stupid for believing the crap these guys are sprouting ,he did laugh when i said me and some of the ladies were hoping to come over to gambia next yr for a holiday ,he said if all the women were as strong as me then the bad guys better watch out lol ,my gambian son knows this toubab mamma good .
add Jacky to da list but u say nuffin bout dat, she no him a WEEk and den gettin married. NUTS an CLUELESS... wat about dat??

“I tell no lies. ”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I have. Known jawara my darling for a while no stranger. Yes its true I only met him in person couple wks ago. But we have been communicating every day. What jaawara and myself do is none of your damn business if we choose to marry after a week a year a day its our choice. We don't have to ask your bloody permission. My family are happy about it so you need to butt your nosey self outta my buisness. Jawara loves and adores me and I love and adore jawara and we are gona get married. You sure you've not been an x girlfriend of my darling as your really botherd as you have my name perminantly in your mouth and are always on about our relationship. Jawara and jacky p. Are getting married no stranger stop hateing on us. Feel free to join us on our wedding day. Don't forget its nice to be nice.
No Stranger

London, UK

#9 Dec 9, 2012
jacky p wrote:
I have. Known jawara my darling for a while no stranger. Yes its true I only met him in person couple wks ago. But we have been communicating every day. What jaawara and myself do is none of your damn business if we choose to marry after a week a year a day its our choice. We don't have to ask your bloody permission. My family are happy about it so you need to butt your nosey self outta my buisness. Jawara loves and adores me and I love and adore jawara and we are gona get married. You sure you've not been an x girlfriend of my darling as your really botherd as you have my name perminantly in your mouth and are always on about our relationship. Jawara and jacky p. Are getting married no stranger stop hateing on us. Feel free to join us on our wedding day. Don't forget its nice to be nice.
i dont no him, got my own ting goin on thanks but u r tipical of middleage and young guy GAME so u betta save yr cash cos u all are da banks out dere, so good luck
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Dec 9, 2012
ojie dokie, so the white wimmin flock to the AIDS birthplace to find some black love and HIV ? don't think so.

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 9, 2012
this kinda sex tourism goes on all around the world,aids is a threat all over. the news seems to try & make it look worse.
hehe

UK

#13 Dec 9, 2012
This happens in every country in the world where there is vast tourism. Men develop relationships with women based on the need for money and an exit out of their own country. You only have to take a look around in Gambia to see what is happening. If the women are aware of the culture then they will understand and if they choose to help these men with money then I guess its their choice. Ultimately, love dosen't comefrom the giving(or recieving)of money. A man either has that REAl feeling of love for a women or he dosent, no amount of money can change someones feelings for somebody. Money can buy most things in life but it can't buy you love.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#14 Dec 9, 2012
In the end they'll end up without money or dead.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 9, 2012
hehe wrote:
This happens in every country in the world where there is vast tourism. Men develop relationships with women based on the need for money and an exit out of their own country. You only have to take a look around in Gambia to see what is happening. If the women are aware of the culture then they will understand and if they choose to help these men with money then I guess its their choice. Ultimately, love dosen't comefrom the giving(or recieving)of money. A man either has that REAl feeling of love for a women or he dosent, no amount of money can change someones feelings for somebody. Money can buy most things in life but it can't buy you love.
yip u rite. money cant buy love but it doesnt stop these guys trying. they never give up.

“i dont stand any crap anymore”

Since: Dec 11

bham

#17 Dec 10, 2012
nonMarine Yeast Infection wrote:
damn tarts...they must be sick of liberal left wing fagtoids
oh dear me here say's the backwater inbreds again .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. to issue new Ebola care guidelines 1 hr Elise Gingerich 1
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 3 hr Belle Sexton 9
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 7 hr swedenforever 51
Oscar Pistorius to finally learn his sentence 8 hr JASPER TUDOR 1
Hospital at center of Ebola drama apologizes 9 hr Slam Session 10
Ebola: Africa's image takes a hit 12 hr Gavin62 6
More bad news for Malaysia Airlines 18 hr _malon_goblok 3

Africa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE