Four Men Charged for Conspiracy to Provide Material Support to Terrorism

Nov 20, 2012 Full story: KPRC-AM Houston

Four men have been charged for their roles in a plot to provide material support to terrorists by making arrangements to join al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan in order to kill, among others, American targets, announced Andre Birotte, Jr., the United States Attorney in Los Angeles, and Bill Lewis, the Assistant Director in Charge of the FBI's ... (more)

Full Story

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Obama did when he lied about Benghazi using poor stupid Susan Rice as a schmuck. He DID NOT want to blame his friends, the terrorists, for Benghazi. And he let Chris Stevens die. Why? Because Stevens was Gay? Because Obama wasn't available that day because he was getting ready for Vegas? Because he's just a lousy president that should be a carnival barker instead?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Obama is one of them. He covered the Benghazi terrorist's azzes for 2 weeks. They are long gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 hr The Sage of Main ... 32,978
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) 13 hr swedenforever 7
Saudi inmate to stay at Guantanamo, another cle... Mon I M A M 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sun VeganTiger 54,518
America, Pakistan and never having to say sorry (Jun '12) Oct 19 MOMIN ANSARI 4
Malala, despite Pakistan Oct 19 Humhainna 5
Next come the ISIS/Taliban in Afghanistan Oct 19 Gem 1

Afghanistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE