Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
24,341 - 24,360 of 32,343 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
I do know for sure that Brian G is not a scientist and neither are you,that's elementary.
'lyin' brian' has no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa & has no science or mathematics degrees. He does have errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73 million TIMES, & 2.5+ trillion TIMES.

'middleofthedownwronggully', defending 'lyin' brian', means that 'middleofthedownwronggully' is still in the middle of the down wrong gully.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'lyin' brian' has no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa & has no science or mathematics degrees. He does have errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73 million TIMES, & 2.5+ trillion TIMES.
'middleofthedownwronggully', defending 'lyin' brian', means that 'middleofthedownwronggully' is still in the middle of the down wrong gully.
what is your scientific background, uninformed idiot?

always making claims....but short on facts. that is the litesong lapdog mantra.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

keystone xl will pass, kids......face the facts. and there isn't anything you can do about it!!!

haaaahhhaaaaahahahahaha

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
do you really think your posts are taken serious???? let alone factual???? you're a joke to everyone.....even the tree huggers, son.

go back to mcdonald's....or wendy's....or sonic....or wherever you're supposed to be. but...it's not here.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

does anyone know what RIN's did today....besides me?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

does anyone know i get a dollar for every gallon of ........ i refine? does anyone know they subsidize ME? does anyone know i also get RINx1.5? does anyone have any IDEA what this does for the environment??????

does anyone care?

if so....WHY?

cause i say you aren't in the game....you don't have a clue!!!!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

you are a bunch of pathetic kids who need to place your efforts and energies into doing something wothwhile for yourselves.....then you can do something that will actually make a difference.

making cut, copy, and paste arguements will not help your cause.

especially you, lite-idiot!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
..... make a statement of dismal dismissal for dim, dull & disagreeable dummies who are wrong.
Hitler is always a weak connection to scientists that don't believe as you do.
When you grew up ( that's a maybe), you still believe those dishonest unscientific conservative exxon-tied re-public-lick-uns that fooled you for decades.
you're such an easy mark....i almost feel sorry for you.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

in 5 years the climate change thingy will be a distant memory....you (at least some) will have grown up...and you ALL will be saying BARAK FUQUING OBAMA??????? what was i thinking????
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
what is your scientific background, uninformed idiot?
always making claims....but short on facts. that is the litesong lapdog mantra.
I got my Bachelor of Science degree....... Your highest educational level still led you to the middle of the down wrong gully.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my Bachelor of Science degree....... Your highest educational level still led you to the middle of the down wrong gully.
i got a b.s and a masters.

and....if you're so smart...why aren't you rich like me?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

oh.....i finally get it!!!

anyone who is successful is in the gully according to the neer-do-well "lapdog litesong"!!

hahaha

what is up is down in it's world. that way lapdoggy doesn't have to judge itself in the mirror!!

yuk....

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my Bachelor of Science degree.......
and your mom wants to know why you're still living in her house at 38.

bwaahahahahahahaaa

luza!!!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
middle of the down wrong gully.
let me guess.....this is your attempt at proper english, huh, waitback?
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
and your mom wants to know why you're still living in her house at 38.
Since mom's long since passed away, you've been getting all your info from the psychic, who predicted Amanda Berry was dead. Now AGW advocates know why "middleofthedownwronggull y" is universally wrong. "middleofthedownwronggull y" wants me to move in with it but I won't, since it is in the middle of the down wrong gully, where its sewer is.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Now AGW advocates know why "middleofthedownwronggull y" is universally wrong.
advocates already believe what they advocate, stupid. advocates also "know" only what they choose to believe.

and, you're still not smart enough to bring forth the scientific studies which show what mitigation will provide.

you live on faith! lol.....what a bunch of "B.S."
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Since mom's long since passed away, you've been getting all your info from the psychic, who predicted Amanda Berry was dead. Now AGW advocates know why "middleofthedownwronggull y" is universally wrong. "middleofthedownwronggull y" wants me to move in with it but I won't, since it is in the middle of the down wrong gully, where its sewer is.
Why won't cowardly, dishonest, money grubbing AGW phonies debate AGW ? Makes me suspicious.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

As your pals redirect the topic, then you change monikers and criticize ???

We have the support of the scientific community, our observations, and mountains of data, why are you smart enough to look ?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you sure know how to avoid a quastion,while stating the obvious, too, son! i'll give you that.
Some of you deniers can only handle the 'obvious' When you can handle the climate science truth then let the rest of us know.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>advocates already believe what they advocate, stupid. advocates also "know" only what they choose to believe.
and, you're still not smart enough to bring forth the scientific studies which show what mitigation will provide.
you live on faith! lol.....what a bunch of "B.S."
If litesong brought out all the climate science mitigation studies for the umpteenth time to 'satisfy' you then you'd still reject them. Why? You can't convince a oil dependency addict to switch to renewables until he or she hits rock bottom, when the trillion dollar carbon bubble bursts like the last subprime housing bubble did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••