Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
22,141 - 22,160 of 32,474 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23363 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you been living on a cave? Or watching CNN and MSNBC? You know the ones that fool you about Trevon Martin, not us conservative, we watch the truth of Fox news unbiased.
Yes it did! You show us it did not happened and I show you it did, ok?
Read my previous post.

AGAIN: Are they paying for you to post stupid stuff? Where are your emails?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#23364 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn what happens when people do illegal things? If you just woke up, then you should believe me nobody lied as you alleged.

As to your lies about people, you are being divisive. Are they paying you to post stupidity? Come on, where are your emails?

There have been a few posts like yours here. The posters dropped off or got converted. Hopefully, the latter. I just don't know.

Have a nice day.
See? Liberals trick:

If it convenient to their agenda then what matter is the content not how it was acquired.

If it is an inconvenient truth then they focus on HOW it was acquired!!!

See? Bush stolen documents by the NY Times, exposing secret meetings was perfectly fine to use against him. But stolen docs that prove beyond any doubt that Global Warming is a HOAX, are not valid because the way they are acquired.

See? Liberals are hypocrite fools easy to fool!

No wonder they jump a zoo fence to hug a poor polar bear, IDIOTS!!!

United States

#23365 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, a guy who illegally stole something is your source of TRUTH ??? Might want to take a do-over.
Does that applies when the NY Times steals and reveal classified information to hurt the credibility of a Republican president?

See? Liberals are hypocrite fools easy to fool by other liberals.

President Bush, Vice President Cheney, and congressional leaders -- primarily Republicans -- are calling a recent Times report disgraceful, dangerous, even illegal.

In a nutshell: The Times told the story of a secret program to track terrorists by monitoring bank accounts, and the White House believes the Times report has endangered national security.

But that was Ok right?
litesong

Everett, WA

#23366 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
hurt the credibility of the re-pubic-lick-un president?
What! You already forgot the name of the re-pubic-lick-un presidential candidate?

You mean, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) didn't look down on american people, didn't use the racist block of the re-pubic-lick-un GOP(grand outdated party) against democrats, & didn't try to buy his kinghood & other people's princehoods with billions of dollars. On every issue, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) stabbed the american people.

You mean, Hispanics did give him large amounts of money & overwhelmingly voted re-pubic-lick-un? Ya gotta lie big to say Hispanics cared one hoot for romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

The people that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), were re-pubic-lick-uns.

The person that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), was romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

Yeah, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) lost big, despite all the racists voting for him.

United States

#23367 Jan 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>What! You already forgot the name of the re-pubic-lick-un presidential candidate?

You mean, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) didn't look down on american people, didn't use the racist block of the re-pubic-lick-un GOP(grand outdated party) against democrats, & didn't try to buy his kinghood & other people's princehoods with billions of dollars. On every issue, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) stabbed the american people.

You mean, Hispanics did give him large amounts of money & overwhelmingly voted re-pubic-lick-un? Ya gotta lie big to say Hispanics cared one hoot for romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

The people that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), were re-pubic-lick-uns.

The person that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), was romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

Yeah, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) lost big, despite all the racists voting for him.
DemocRATS created the KKK and abortions to kill blacks, history 101.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23368 Jan 24, 2013
It looks like fossil fuel aka ff has been replaced by a new denier. I guess ff was not good at speaking Mexican but at trying so.

LOL. Notice the icons are overwhelmed by the new denier corruption. Not funny at all.
litesong

Everett, WA

#23371 Jan 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
What! You already forgot the name of the re-pubic-lick-un presidential candidate?

//////////
'marred & tinny joke' wrote:
democrats created the KKK and abortions to kill blacks, history 101.
//////////
litesong wrote:
As a Snohomish Tribe member, now you see euros & transplanted euros(americans) are scum, murderers, torturers & starvers, behind chinese communists(always small letters & who murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES), hitler & stalin.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23373 Jan 24, 2013
Poor tiny, a teabagger wing nut.... I won't point out you're violating topix rules, I prefer you be yourself, THAT'S our best argument.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23375 Jan 24, 2013
So, we spam, it will help you with "spelling".

Poor tiny, a teabagger wing nut.... I won't point out you're violating topix rules, I prefer you be yourself, THAT'S our best argument.
litesong

Everett, WA

#23376 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I won't point out you're violating topix rules, I prefer you be yourself, THAT'S our best argument.
Yeah, I said the same thing a month ago. But you didn't copy me, like 'phud fetid feces face fiend' does.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23378 Jan 24, 2013
These are my words that are being cut/pasted by ph'd:

'And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do.'

I have not given ph'd any permission to use my words.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23379 Jan 24, 2013
You know ph'd cannot spell "doesn't."

LOL.
residential snow removal

Vinh, Vietnam

#23380 Jan 24, 2013
Thank you for the summary and sharing more of your own thoughts on this count.
http://www.mrlawnmower.ca

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#23382 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
LOL.
I see ObamaSucks paid you a visit.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23383 Jan 24, 2013
All you see, is a dirty trailer and the flies circling your socks.
litesong

Everett, WA

#23384 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
These are my words that are being cut/pasted by ph'd:
'And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do.'
I have not given ph'd any permission to use my words.
I think he copied me before you. Problem for him, is that it is so obvious, even other toxic topix AGW deniers are embarrassed by him. As a group, toxic topix AGW deniers get to advertise their wide & deep slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigisms & alleged & proud threats with permission & protection from toxic topix. None have humanity & none may have ever been human.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23385 Jan 24, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see ObamaSucks paid you a visit.
The guy believes the election was a conspiracy, the only vote he saw elected Paul ! LMAOROTFU~!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23386 Jan 25, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
LOL.
Its PHD, get your spelling right. So are you going to explain "ONY" you never answered the question.

Westerville, OH

#23387 Jan 25, 2013
Here in Ohio we have one foot of Global Warming!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23388 Jan 25, 2013
It global, child. Localized weather is a contributor, not the ONLY consideration and the comparisons are primarily important. When you have nothing intelligent to post, why post idiocy ?

Tiny, it's (IT'S), when you criticize spelling, try correct spelling.

Thanks for showing, your group is made up of children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dempsey in Afghanistan for transition talks Aug 26 Jeff Brightone 2
Why Afghans have small dicks? (May '11) Aug 24 Julie Watkins 55
American soldier opens fire on Afghan civilians... (Mar '12) Aug 24 Kev 42
Harper draws parallels between Taliban and Isla... Aug 24 Kev 1
More Aug 23 SirPrize 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
hot crossdresser gay bottom Aug 19 Lololol 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••