Kerry in Afghanistan to prod Karzai on future ties

Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SFGate

Top U.S commander in Afghanistan General Joseph Dunford leaves the podium after handing over the Parwan Detention Facility to Afghan authorities in Bagram, outside Kabul, Afghanistan, Monday, March 25, 2013.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

usa and its puppets-it is the biggest disaster for Afghanistan and Afghan nation. It shouldn't be future ties. criminals from usa together with sidekickers have murdered tousends of people, ruined the whole country, have transferred this Afghanistan into global heroic producer and clearly that their only wish is to continue tragedy of Afghans and robbing of natural resources of Afghanistan.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

john 'I was in effin vietnam) kerry needs to go into the field with the afghan army to personally assess their readiness. Don't worry about getting fragged kerry, afghans don't do that hahahahaha.
Ulo

Sopot, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

the only hope for Afghanistan, NO future ties with usa. Future ties means only losses and tragedy for Afghanistan. Let Kerry take its puppets to usa and let them live there in this paradise of freedom and democracy.
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

uss-criminals, who are perpetratorsof all tragedies of Afghans should buzz off, get out and leave this Afghanistan completly. No future ties anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••