Hillary Clinton and Laura Bush Come Together for Women of Afghanistan

Mar 21, 2012 Full story: KVOR-AM Colorado Springs

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former first lady Laura Bush may have been political opposites as first ladies, but they're in lock step on one important issue: improving the lives of women in Afghanistan.

Full Story
Jim B

Madrid, Spain

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Pathetic, old cows.
Jim B

Madrid, Spain

#2 Mar 22, 2012
pathetic, old cows.
Let them better look if their husbands respect their rights. One was alcoholic and pig, the second was alcoholic and illiterate. Both these scumbags have really husbands of ,,dreams,,.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 23, 2012
I'm of the opinion that Hilary Clinton and Laura Bush don't really give a shit about the women of Afghanistan. And why should they?

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#5 Mar 24, 2012
Both women are there to support the American Holocaust (Executive Order 12871 / death fix it). To infect the Afghan people with god by god. Infect them with the governing oppressive disease by a government of deceivers. I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER your feet have been washed proceed to Mongoose Protocol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 32,986
America, Pakistan and never having to say sorry (Jun '12) 10 hr MOMIN ANSARI 5
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 23 hr grave digger 54,520
Rumsfeld Resigns as Defense Secretary Democrats... (Nov '06) Wed Swedenforever 8
Malala, despite Pakistan Wed MOMIN ANSARI 6
Obama defends Bergdahl exchange Tue JR 3
Saudi inmate to stay at Guantanamo, another cle... Mon I M A M 1

Afghanistan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE