US casualties in Afghanistan soar to record highs

Full story: The Washington Post

In this July 24, 2010 file photo, an Army carry team carries a transfer case containing the remains of Pfc.
Comments
2,321 - 2,340 of 2,380 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RevMav wrote:
<quoted text>Don't flatter yourself you homosexual!
OMG! Now this is significant projection. The stalker refuses to admit to this life style. Now great pendejo admit it. Tell the truth for once.
RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Now this is significant projection. The stalker refuses to admit to this life style. Now great pendejo admit it. Tell the truth for once.
Teenage girls, drag queens and gays use OMG. Project that you beaner.
RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

You are a fat lonely queen with nowhere to go or no one to talk to - projecting your gayness for all to see on this Saturday evening.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RevMav wrote:
<quoted text>Teenage girls, drag queens and gays use OMG. Project that you beaner.
You are gay. Admit it. That is all you dwell on. Look back at all your posts. You are guy, face it stalker.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RevMav wrote:
You are a fat lonely queen with nowhere to go or no one to talk to - projecting your gayness for all to see on this Saturday evening.
Once again, What his theme of your posts? Same thing. Admit it. You are gay.
RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

The children in your neighborhood must be safe tonight puppetmaster with you home playing with your computer.
You will absolutely respond back because you can't help what you are .
Come on predator, I'm dangling a carrot before you, respond back you twisted pervert.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

RevMav wrote:
The children in your neighborhood must be safe tonight puppetmaster with you home playing with your computer.
You will absolutely respond back because you can't help what you are .
Come on predator, I'm dangling a carrot before you, respond back you twisted pervert.
One correction - sick gay. Besides stalking me is that all you think about? You are a sicko.
Jimmy

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

What about that murderous thug Ssgt Balles? If they find him guilty , he should have his head removed and given to the victims' families to be used for a soccer ball. LOL

If his head is removed quickly , the can watch his trunk dance around and do a JIG. LMFAO
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Jimmy wrote:
What about that murderous thug Ssgt Balles? If they find him guilty , he should have his head removed and given to the victims' families to be used for a soccer ball. LOL
If his head is removed quickly , the can watch his trunk dance around and do a JIG. LMFAO
May you should volunteer to do it.
RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
May you should volunteer to do it.
Go back to sleep you drunk homosexual, you can't even put a sentence together.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

RevMav wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to sleep you drunk homosexual, you can't even put a sentence together.
Another projection from the pervert Stalker. Wow! The nut wants me to sleep. Wonder why?
RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I'm glad that you heeded my advice. You gays are good at following directions.
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

RevMav wrote:
I'm glad that you heeded my advice. You gays are good at following directions.
Now that was an witty comeback. Do you realize that you contradicted your previous posts? Why do you refuse to accept your lifestyle? Notice your posts have a common theme. It must be on your mind all the time?

Why do you CYBER STALKING ME?

RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

You are obviously stalking my ballsac, typical gay navy squid.
So when you post about someone mowing a lawn you are actually projecting your disgust as being someone s lawnjockeyBitch! Too easy!
RevMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Next!
Lawnmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

RevMav wrote:
You are obviously stalking my ballsac, typical gay navy squid.
So when you post about someone mowing a lawn you are actually projecting your disgust as being someone s lawnjockeyBitch! Too easy!
Same gay theme. Classic projection. You are sick.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Karma wrote:
Well what do you expect? Invade someone's country, murder their wives and kids for no reason whatsoever. The only thing exceptional about 'American Exceptionalism' is the magnitude of its ignorance.
www.secessionnews.com
Why should anyone care now?
mitt Romney has been consigned to the dustbin of history.
Even the Republican Party finds him an embarrassment
he is arrogant and uncaring
his whole campaign was, I'm so smart there is no other alternative than electing me.
I just didn't like the guy, after he was stood up as a schoolyard bully.
holding down a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes on the ground, so that he and other thugs could cut his hair off.
They should have reported him to the police
give it a couple more weeks, and will all be saying mitt, who?
Red

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone care now?
mitt Romney has been consigned to the dustbin of history.
Even the Republican Party finds him an embarrassment
he is arrogant and uncaring
his whole campaign was, I'm so smart there is no other alternative than electing me.
I just didn't like the guy, after he was stood up as a schoolyard bully.
holding down a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes on the ground, so that he and other thugs could cut his hair off.
They should have reported him to the police
give it a couple more weeks, and will all be saying mitt, who?
dont forget what he did to the dog also, and wanting to kill big bird. oh and his war on women,the 47%,minorities,blacks,no tax returns,fat ann,his thug kids wanting to hit the O. etc,etc,etc.
JDC

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing you can say that would indicate that fighting in Vietnam did anything to protect my freedom. It costs billions and we as a country gained nothing but division out of it.
Couldn't agree with you more. Viet Nam was not a threat to our country. We can add Iraq, Korean war and Afghanistan to that as well.

Had we not gotten in these wars, our country would have been better served. As well as the thousands of families that were directly affected.

Lots of folks like to complain about the 1960's hippies and draft dodgers, but it turns out they were right about opposing the war.
Ron

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••