Dear Sirs/Madams
I am Appiah from Ghana i deal on rough/raw diamonds and raw gold Dust / Bars and Nugget, presently i have more than 200 kg of raw gold dust /bars and nugget, and 1089 carats of rough/raw diamonds in stock for sale,iam looking for buyers from all over the world, i will send my product offers to you as soon as you show interest to do business with me.

Meanwhile; samples can also be send to you as from 20grams of raw Gold dust,bars and nugget, and 10 carats of rough/raw diamonds via DHL,UPS, EMS ETC to your prefer destination.

Our samples are charge-less,to show prove of genuineness,faith and trust to establish a conducive business relationship and atmosphere with our customers in the immediate and long future.

N:B:BUT SHIPMENT COST WILL BE PAID BY ANY CLIENTS,WHO WILL BE INTERESTED TO HAVE A SAMPLES TRIAL FIRST AT HIS PREFERRED DESTINATION BEFORE LOOKING FORWARD TO DO BUSINESS WITH US.

While waiting to do business with you in a near future,you are warmly welcome to try our products.

Contact details for further information as am in UAE Dubai,where i usually do my supplies

e -mail:lenonadams28@gmail.com
skype me:lenon.adams.appiah

Appiah