Armenia Vows Continued Contribution To NATO Force In Afghanistan

Nov 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Armenian Liberty

Armenia will continue contributing troops to the NATO-led multinational force in Afghanistan in the years ahead, Defense Minister Seyran Ohanian reportedly said during a visit to the country this week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Kar

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 30, 2012
 
they shouldn't contribute to crime against humanity. Why are such bad, criminal politicians? It is not coll, not fair to invade, occupy, tyrannize, rob another countries. And it is not Christian way of life. christian, who make such things go to hell, what ,,pious,,,,christian,, armenians think about it?
JMT

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 30, 2012
 
My strip Pole friend, no Armenian truly supports what their government does. They have no say in politics. It's all systematically done...

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 30, 2012
 
Armenia need to join nato-eu-euro.
Bjor

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 2, 2012
 
no more war contributions: it is crime against humanity, usa and nato must leave Afghanistan and it will be peace. Just usa and nato are the main source of this war, tragedy of millions of Afghans.
JKRR

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 2, 2012
 
Bjor wrote:
no more war contributions: it is crime against humanity, usa and nato must leave Afghanistan and it will be peace. Just usa and nato are the main source of this war, tragedy of millions of Afghans.
With all due respect, have you ever been to Afghanistan? I have, several times and I can say that the US and NATO are the only thing holding that country together. The majority of the people there know that the US and NATO give some sense of security and without that you will have an unchecked Taliban, civil war and even more death and destruction. As tough as it might be for you to understand the current situation as bad as it is, beats anything that will come with a US and NATO withdrawl.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 2, 2012
 
JKRR wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, have you ever been to Afghanistan? I have, several times and I can say that the US and NATO are the only thing holding that country together. The majority of the people there know that the US and NATO give some sense of security and without that you will have an unchecked Taliban, civil war and even more death and destruction. As tough as it might be for you to understand the current situation as bad as it is, beats anything that will come with a US and NATO withdrawl.
For how long? With our back breaking 16 trillion dollar national debt, and over a trillion in deficit, we are no longer able of remaining the police of the world. Sorry, we gave all we had.......no more.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 5, 2012
 
Bjor wrote:
no more war contributions: it is crime against humanity, usa and nato must leave Afghanistan and it will be peace. Just usa and nato are the main source of this war, tragedy of millions of Afghans.
Taliban are fascists who not accept human rights and international law and they support terrorism.

USA and NATO got there to release the Afgan people.
BMW

Santee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 5, 2012
 
european2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taliban are fascists who not accept human rights and international law and they support terrorism.
USA and NATO got there to release the Afgan people.
No, that's not the reason we went there. By the way, after 12 years of fighting, and over 3000 NATO death, we have not accomplished anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Afghanistan Forum right now

Search the Afghanistan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Trigger 29,896
Afghanistan election results increase chance U.... Thu Rix 1
Disappointingly low turnout in Long Beach prima... Thu note taker 8
'Double Dealing': How Pakistan Fueled War in Af... Thu DRONE THERAPY 2
NATO supporting al-Qaeda in Syria? Wed Save Kessab 2
Carter's wrong to blame Obama, Clinton Apr 14 tran 13
Sold by father: Six-year-old Afghan child bride... Apr 13 Phi 1
•••
•••
•••
•••