3500 militant rebels offering to surrender to Syria's Assad

Full story: NewscastMedia.com

Newscast Media DAMASCUS-Al Manar is reporting that behind the scenes 3500 fighters from the Takfiri groups and Syrian opposition militants who are under siege in Qusayr area-Homs sent many urgent messages and envoys to propose their surrender to the Syrian official authorities.
Comments
1 - 20 of 245 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Great news!! This war is finally coming to an end!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This rebellion was a foreign motivated joke to begin with.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Now is the time to finish the job, on to victory,if they take those bastards alive they should screen them,any Foreign terrorist found should be given a fair trial then hung any others who commited atrocities should be executed,the rest can be re educated or go and live in that Wahabi pradise Saudi Arabia.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This article is total BS, it is written by Assad's cronies and meant as confusion to the rebels that read it. I would doubt there is even 1 rebel that would let Assad rule let alone live.

Hezbollah are being killed daily and remember their forces were not large numbers to begin with and the latest report showed they do not have the support of the people back home that would like them all to leave Lebanon.

Of course the rebels are running into battles for areas, that is not a secret, after all the SAA has jets, helicopters, tanks misiles and on and on where as the Rebels have started from nothing 2 years ago and today are kicking some serious butt while Assad has the SAA bombing buildings and killing civilians. Assad has his Sabihtha running around killing the innocent because they are cowards and cannot and do not have the bravery to fight real soldiers.
Jude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

George, you hold on to your noble dream of a secular and pro-western democratic paradise in Syria and pay no mind to these evil naysayers. Never mind that the rebels shattered your dream long ago. Faith trumps all, so you keep the faith, baby and we'll all soon be singing kumbaya by the campfire together under Jabhat al-Nusra's black flag of freedom.

Assalamu Alaikum, my friend.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Now is the time to finish the job, on to victory,if they take those bastards alive they should screen them,any Foreign terrorist found should be given a fair trial then hung any others who commited atrocities should be executed,the rest can be re educated or go and live in that Wahabi pradise Saudi Arabia.
The Syrian government has been steadily advancing against the rebels for nearly 2 months now! The rebel's party is coming to an end.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The Syrian government has been steadily advancing against the rebels for nearly 2 months now! The rebel's party is coming to an end.
The Syrian government has been saying this for over 2 YEARS, not 2 months and they make sure SANA publishes it or 1 of the other government media does. We have heard the same bla bla bla now for 2 years and yet the Rebels keep taking more territory, more SAA are defecting and now SAA needs the help of Hezbollah and Iranian troops to keep up with a bunch of farmers and merchants, good thing the Rebels did not enlist the boy scouts or the SAA would be finished.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.ph...

Syrian Army liberating Country up to Lebanese border.
J-GR

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Apparently, there is no way to know what is really happening and who is winning. The truth is that "the battle of Damascus" started some months ago was planned to end up victorius for the rebels in a while. As it seems nobody can be trusted in this media war.
idiots united

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

No brainwashed idiots keep firing your pop guns and put holes all over the structures in Syria. Now that's going to be really funny.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
http://www.almanar.com.lb/engl ish/adetails.php?eid=91079 &cid=23&fromval=1& frid=23&seccatid=20&s1 =1
Excellent!!
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
http://www.almanar.com.lb/engl ish/adetails.php?eid=91079 &cid=23&fromval=1& frid=23&seccatid=20&s1 =1

Yes the Israeli attacks appear to be bringing my brothers in religion to their senses .
Not everyone can be a scholar .
Their ignorance was taken advantage of by wealthy people who use religion to entrench their privilege positions.
And how could they resist when the BBC was promising NATO bombing every hour on the hour in almost every country.
And a lot of their reptilian journalists have deliberately misrepresented murderous crimes *-* while acting on behalf of themselves in Syria.
Making them legally complicit.
They should be expecting a knock on the door.
It's all been extremely well documented.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Israeli attacks appear to be bringing my brothers in religion to their senses .
Not everyone can be a scholar .
Their ignorance was taken advantage of by wealthy people who use religion to entrench their privilege positions.
And how could they resist when the BBC was promising NATO bombing every hour on the hour in almost every country.
And a lot of their reptilian journalists have deliberately misrepresented murderous crimes *-* while acting on behalf of themselves in Syria.
Making them legally complicit.
They should be expecting a knock on the door.
It's all been extremely well documented.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article173025.html Remember this bastard in the Blue Flak Jacket,i had this guys number from day one,posing as a photo Journalist when in fact he is an MI6 agent probably was gathering intelligence and contacting Terrorists,the bastard was wounded when that Colvin Woman had her head blown off,i wish the SAA had got their hands on the SOB.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Beginning of the End
Until the Muslim Brotherhood needs another mass die off.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.voltairenet.org/article173025.html Remember this bastard in the Blue Flak Jacket,i had this guys number from day one,posing as a photo Journalist when in fact he is an MI6 agent probably was gathering intelligence and contacting Terrorists,the bastard was wounded when that Colvin Woman had her head blown off,i wish the SAA had got their hands on the SOB.
Interesting!
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!
Yes i watched that guy on TV when he got out of Syria saying we must do something about the suffering of the people,by something he meant bombing Syria,i had his number from the start thats how they work,i believe some of those so called Journalists who were in Libya were also agents giving co-ordenates to Nato so they could target people,as for Libya its going to Rat crap and i am enjoying the show,it serves them right,the line those people crossed was collaborating with foreign powers to Bomb their own Country it doesn't get any lower than that.
rtloder

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>

This Paul Conroy would have to be supported as an employee of the Foreign Office to escape punishment.
It's unlikely they would do that in the political climate that is developing in Britain.
I think the new thrust will be to the "blending" of an anti immigration isolationist platform and import replacement agenda.
Very much anti global bordering on protectionist openly tax haven orientated.
Much better than the archaic Conservative Labour Cosmopolitan approach that has led Britain up the garden path to the shit house.
Austinite

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

It took the Union 4 years and over a million military and civlian dead to subdue the Confederacy.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Austinite wrote:
It took the Union 4 years and over a million military and civlian dead to subdue the Confederacy.
One of the many thousands of rebellions throughout history that did not succeed!
Austinite

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> One of the many thousands of rebellions throughout history that did not succeed!
Indeed and history is written by the victors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••