Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 44,953
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
alfie

Sydney, Australia

#20215 Apr 8, 2012
To all the Muslims & leftist fucktards that support them that didn't believe me they hang homosexuals under Islamic sharia,watch this video & realise this is what you are supporting. They publicly hang homosexuals in muslim countries like Iran, anyone not against Islam is defending this. The truth seems to be a bit much for some people on here to accept.

http://www.google.com.au/url...
eat your heart FILTH44

Australia

#20216 Apr 8, 2012
see-the-light wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a tinker ball is that why your posting this B.S?
You seem to be talking a lot about Homosexuality.
There are plenty of verses in Quran that teaches us homosexuality is a sin, and any one who is involved in homosexuality will go to hell but the Bible teaches the same thing.
Actually the classical Islamic punishment for a pervert gay like filth44 is quite simple, kill both the parties involved in the act and burn down the place where the act took place......no drama. but in the case of filth44 we will have to kill a few pigs and dogs as well because mutherfuker44 is into bestiality as well? Lol,lol,lol
alfie

Sydney, Australia

#20217 Apr 8, 2012
Sorry this is the correct video.

“la ilaha illa Allah”

Since: Mar 12

Where the sky is blue

#20218 Apr 8, 2012
alfie wrote:
To all the Muslims & leftist fucktards that support them that didn't believe me they hang homosexuals under Islamic sharia,watch this video & realise this is what you are supporting. They publicly hang homosexuals in muslim countries like Iran, anyone not against Islam is defending this. The truth seems to be a bit much for some people on here to accept.
LOL, that explains a lot.

“la ilaha illa Allah”

Where the sky is blue

#20219 Apr 8, 2012
eat your heart FILTH44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the classical Islamic punishment for a pervert gay like filth44 is quite simple, kill both the parties involved in the act and burn down the place where the act took place......no drama. but in the case of filth44 we will have to kill a few pigs and dogs as well because mutherfuker44 is into bestiality as well? Lol,lol,lol
LOL, that explains a lot.

“la ilaha illa Allah”

Where the sky is blue

#20220 Apr 8, 2012
alfie wrote:
Sorry I did not mean to reply to you previously.
annonymous

New Delhi, India

#20222 Apr 8, 2012
eat your heart FILTH44 wrote:
<quoted text>
First look under your skirt then call a truth speaking person a mutherfu..r.
What we non Muslims call you people. Here you people (muzzas) are well known known as Daughterfukers and Sisterfukers.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#20223 Apr 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
--
Baron44 does not think any think.
-
Baron44 knows for sure that no Medical Doctor will waste his time in a forum discussing the downfall of Islam in Australia.
You are the one who was traveling from where you are in Canada to China on a bogus sea liner to pick up a bogus wife.
That cruise ships are inland in Canada I am not aware of it.
Every so often you do come up with the most idiotic posting, and than think wow look how brilliant of an economist I am, I bamboozled all the readers in this thread.
-
I say to you, you have not Bamboozled anyone besides Aliroger1.
-
In Australia we call you a gallah << a name we normally give to stupid people
LOL!!!

Your low self-esteem is evident to all. Immigrants pay more in taxes in Australia than your gross earnings! That has got to hurt a little racist like you! It is nice to watch you squirm.
Eat your heart filth44

Australia

#20224 Apr 8, 2012
see-the-light wrote:
<quoted text>
Good now that you have given us your slumdog opinion, you can go back to your slum bitch mum, lol,lol,lol, and do whatever you slimdogs do, they tell me, Hindus in Endia have to get Muslims to fuk their wives and daughters because most of you slimdogs are impotent, I guess it is the fear of our paki brothers, better rush back to slum otherwise pakis will stick another kabooooooom up your Bombay-slum-bum,lol, lol, lol, lol,
Eat your heart filth44

Australia

#20225 Apr 8, 2012
annonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
First look under your skirt then call a truth speaking person a mutherfu..r.
What we non Muslims call you people. Here you people (muzzas) are well known known as Daughterfukers and Sisterfukers.
Good now that you have given us your slumdog opinion, you can go back to your slum bitch mum, lol,lol,lol, and do whatever you slimdogs do, they tell me, Hindus in Endia have to get Muslims to fuk their wives and daughters because most of you slimdogs are impotent, I guess it is the fear of our paki brothers, better rush back to slum otherwise pakis will stick another kabooooooom up your Bombay-slum-bum,lol, lol, lol, lol,
Eat your heart filth44

Australia

#20226 Apr 8, 2012
see-the-light wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I made the same mistake as you, the message that I sent you was for Endian slumdog..,,,cheers

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20227 Apr 8, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Your low self-esteem is evident to all. Immigrants pay more in taxes in Australia than your gross earnings! That has got to hurt a little racist like you! It is nice to watch you squirm.
-
--
I pity you, you are like a lost baby feral piglet, you shoot the mother and the feral piglet will follow you where ever you go.
It is to b e understood why you follow your master for there is not much difference between a Muslim and an Australia feral pig.
Here piggy here piggy, be nice piggy stop being stupid piggy, does piggy need a feed?
Incest muslims

Sydney, Australia

#20228 Apr 8, 2012
Lol, the inbreed muslims are angry now. No ranting or superfluous insults they make can make their inbreed genes go away.

Unfortunately, violent mussies are frustrated because their mother is their sister and step mother is their mother.

No wonder there is so much violence in Auburn where there are routine shootings and stabbings.

And muslim youths creating no go zones in host countries all over europe and other developed nations where they live off the welfare system.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#20231 Apr 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
--

Here piggy here piggy, be nice piggy stop being stupid piggy, does piggy need a feed?
Poor Baron! Without an education, this is what one gets instead of substantive discourse!!!! LOLLLL Baron is obviously a school drop out. He is so insecure, he is trying to claim to be a university graduate, but his posts belie his lies and claim to any education. LOLLLL
annonymous

New Delhi, India

#20232 Apr 8, 2012
Eat your heart filth44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim women in India are cheaply avilable for fuk. Most of the Muslim women live in brothels,you caan some so called respectable Muslim women there.
Paki women beg for Indian penis like a sex hungry bitch.
Anyone can rent a Muslim woman for sex @ cheapest rate all across the world.
There is a sex hungry bitch under each and every burka/hijab, do you understand half dick.
Natan Levi

Australia

#20233 Apr 8, 2012
As a JEWISH person born in MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA Please PLEASE lets not divert ourselves to hating MUSLIMS but in my opinion the real problem is INDIANS they have taken over VAST white lands, houses, professional jobs in banks, universities, transport, schools, medical, hospitals etc.... and before you blink they have taken over your councils and police etc. THESE are the real threat because our families have suffered heavily in Australia as my brother lost his FULL TIME STEADY JOB WELL PAID because his stupid indian loving boss with his charity felt sorry for another indian worked longer hours, was paid less washed the cars, did his shopping and started hitting on the bosses wife with food infested with BLACK MAGIC so she falls for him. SHE DID. He then gave the same to my boss and my boss went crazy and told me to leave.... I lost my home and my wife and and my kids.

The muslims: well they talk and they can be crazy and radical and all that... but I am telling you now DONT be complacent... the highly COPULATING SHIThOLE India wants to dumpm its people all over the world by pretext of University Education and expecting Citizenship handed to them on a plate. What happened to all of our ancestors who fought for this country....??? HONESTLY wake up the INDIANS are the real threat and the secret cancer that will consume your country like England and Canada and Us. I live in a area where Muslims have been for years... Turkish and others but I HAVE NOT HEARD OF them taking over OUR jobs and our neighbourhoods. THis is coming from a jEW who has suffered arrogance finacial loss due to INDIANS... and UNLIKE muslims on centrelink.. as no one gives them jobs.. due to stupid dress they wear... Indians are smart and cunniving but one has moved next door to me... DIRTY, gardens not looked after, dog shit let to dry on grass and frickin MOBILE PHONE conversations 24/7 not in the Mhouse but on verandah and in the street. SCUM. And to all muslims... ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT TO EXIST ok!!!! We are not going anywhere.

My borther recently arrived from a world tour and ound WHOLE cities taken over by INDIANS: in UK southall by SIKH INDIANS, BIRMINGHAM by INDIANS and PAKISTANIS, LONDON by BABGLADES and INDIAN...VANCOUVER, TORONTO, BRUSSSELS, STOKHOLM, and GOD help me understand why do American LOVE iNDIANS from India and not the RED INDIANS???
Frokeeshy

United States

#20234 Apr 8, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
--
I pity you, you are like a lost baby feral piglet, you shoot the mother and the feral piglet will follow you where ever you go.
It is to b e understood why you follow your master for there is not much difference between a Muslim and an Australia feral pig.
if u ran for mayor I'd vote for u
Burnt Turd

Brisbane, Australia

#20235 Apr 8, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Baron! Without an education, this is what one gets instead of substantive discourse!!!! LOLLLL Baron is obviously a school drop out. He is so insecure, he is trying to claim to be a university graduate, but his posts belie his lies and claim to any education. LOLLLL
are you a poo-eater ?....yes, yes , I think you are an indian poo-eater that hates the world because you cant stop eating poo. One day you will realize that vegetables are better than poo.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#20236 Apr 8, 2012
Burnt Turd wrote:
<quoted text>are you a poo-eater ?....yes, yes , I think you are an indian poo-eater that hates the world because you cant stop eating poo. One day you will realize that vegetables are better than poo.
LOLLLLL

You are a fine example of the white trash that Europe dumped in Australia. I am pleased that the Asians are reclaiming Australia.

Since: Sep 11

Ash Flat, AR

#20237 Apr 8, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL
You are a fine example of the white trash that Europe dumped in Australia. I am pleased that the Asians are reclaiming Australia.
What do u mean by..."Asians are reclaiming Australia".... I thought Aborigines were native to the Australian Peninsula. Pls elaborate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANKARA: PM: Armenia To Remain Out Of Projects I... 4 min aziz dostum dander 3
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Rasputin 370,786
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 9 min Toko2014 13,837
Heated clashes at mosque protest 24 min Grassclipper 2
a Whitewashing Ukraine's Nazi collaborators 'mo... (Mar '14) 36 min Balsa Jovovic 613
Nicola Sturgeon is the hot favourite to be Scot... 43 min rock white 7
Scottish-Americans mixed on keeping kingdom united 47 min James 3
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••