Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,522
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35481 Dec 17, 2012
MabarCACA Controller wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking in the present, RATChitt.
Do you have a liking for CABANABANANAHASA BIGNANNAs too?
Then it should be know not knew.
I have reported your post along with the others

Location hidden

#35483 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Silly bunny - he knew and always has known that you have a liking for CABANABANANAHASA BIGNANNAs too.
This post along with three others from you have been reported for abuse
Jai

Europe

#35485 Dec 17, 2012
Mabar CACA Controller, it seems to me that you suffering from a very serious disease aka. AIDS i.e. Human Islamo Fascism Virus.
Jai

Europe

#35486 Dec 17, 2012
He seems me to be a metally drained guy ready to explode himselve .

Location hidden

#35488 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Who gives a RATChitt?
Have you reported:
MabarCACAslumpig Catcher Chatswood, Australia
Still Here are you Chatswood, Australia
Another Deserter Chatswood, Australia
Thomas Sydney, Australia
Joe Schmoe Australia
sheilaa Australia
Ol Kaka Sydney, Australia
Aaron Sydney, Australia
Gollywoog Sydney, Australia
Another Deserter Neegaars Chatswood, Australia
Yohan Chatswood, Australia
Nevaeh Shelomi Chatswood, Australia
John Chatswood, Australia
Black Currant Melbourne / Sydney, Australia
If not why not?
I have again reported your filthy rants. Sooner or later they will ban you. It is none of your business who I have and who I haven't reported. I'm just telling you based on your sexual and derogatory posts to me and others who have not posted any derogatory post to you
Smart

Australia

#35489 Dec 17, 2012
Keep Squealing you Shameful Black Pig
&fe ature=related OOOOINNNNK PIG
Ian

Australia

#35490 Dec 17, 2012
<quoted text>
He is talking in the present, RATChitt.
Do you have a liking for CABANABANANAHASA BIGNANNAs too?
Does anyone know what this fellow is on about ?

One can only imagine what goes on in the mind of a middle eastern educated person, intelligence and logic isn't one of there strong points.

After all here's a top Muslim scholar explaining that bound rags were removed from a young girls vagina, it must have taken all day to remove them by a 60 year old man. Unbelievable that sexual perversion is covered up by blaming the girl in 2012.
Ian

Australia

#35491 Dec 17, 2012
MUQ, after the bound Devil Rags were removed / pulled / out inch by inch of the Young Girls Vagina, if her hymen was damaged in the heaving and shoving.

Q 1. Would she be Stoned To Death later in life for committing Adultery if there was no blood on the bed sheets the day after the marriage.

Q 2. Would she have to go to hospital for the Devil Rag removal if she had her vagina infibulated ( http://www.equalityforwomen.org/documents/fgm... ) prior to puberty.

Location hidden

#35492 Dec 17, 2012
http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_02_D...

Let's pick up the Islamic story of Satan and hell from the Hadith. I will be quoting from the History of al-Tabari, Creation to the Flood. Tabari I:249 "There was an angelic tribe of jinn, and Iblis belonged to it. Iblis [Satan/Lucifer] was one of the noblest angels and governed the most honored tribe." Tabari I:251 "Whoever among them says: I am a god besides Him, will have Hell as his reward from Us. That is how We reward the wrongdoers.'[Qur'an 21:29] This verse was revealed specifically for Iblis, when he said what he said. May Allah curse him and have him stoned!" We've just been given a rather interesting clue: the Qur'an was revealed for Lucifer's benefit. And ask yourself, how is a "stone" going to curse or punish a spirit?

"Iblis belonged to a tribal group called jinn. They were created from the fire of simoom. All of the angels except this tribal group were created from light. The jinn mentioned in the Qur'an were created from a tongue of white-hot fire blazing on its side.[Qur'an 55:15] The first to dwell on the earth were jinn. They caused corruption on it and shed blood and killed each other.[Since demons are spirits, how could they shed blood and bleed?] Allah sent Iblis with an army of angels to fight against the jinn. Iblis and the angels with him caused a bloodbath, but his success went to his head." Allah made Lucifer a traitor against his own tribe, which is exactly what happened with Muhammad in Mecca.

Tabari I:252 "Allah created some creatures and said,'Prostrate yourselves before Adam.' They replied,'We shall not do that.' Allah sent a fire to consume them."

Four things should be perfectly clear. First, if you don't prostrate yourself, you're scorched. And while that sounds extreme, it's designed to frighten Muslims. Muhammad is quoted in a Hadith from Bukhari entitled "Prayer is Obligatory" saying: Bukhari:V1B11N617 "I would order someone to collect firewood and another to lead prayer. Then I would go burn the houses of men who did not present themselves at the compulsory prayer and prostration." Islam means submission, and the sign of submission is prostration. The mosque, the centerpiece of Islamic control, is derived from the Arabic word for "the place of prostration."

Second, Satan is a jinn. Third, jinn are bad. And fourth, everybody associated with jinn loves fire - Muhammad and Allah included. I share this because of the impact it has on two of the most troubling narratives in the Qur'an. And those passages, surprisingly enough, don't include the Satanic Verses, in which Muhammad received scripture from Lucifer. They are instead ones in which Satan’s jinn are used to endorse the Qur'an.

To be continued
The RAT Catchers

Mclean, VA

#35493 Dec 17, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have again reported your filthy rants. Sooner or later they will ban you. It is none of your business who I have and who I haven't reported. I'm just telling you based on your sexual and derogatory posts to me and others who have not posted any derogatory post to you
Wrong, RATchitt all you activities are our business.

Why have not reported:
MabarCACAslumpig Catcher Chatswood, Australia
Still Here are you Chatswood, Australia
Another Deserter Chatswood, Australia
Thomas Sydney, Australia
Joe Schmoe Australia
sheilaa Australia
Ol Kaka Sydney, Australia
Aaron Sydney, Australia
Gollywoog Sydney, Australia
Another Deserter Neegaars Chatswood, Australia
Yohan Chatswood, Australia
Nevaeh Shelomi Chatswood, Australia
John Chatswood, Australia
Black Currant Melbourne / Sydney, Australia
The RAT Catchers

Mclean, VA

#35494 Dec 17, 2012
Ian wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know what this fellow is on about ?
One can only imagine what goes on in the mind of a middle eastern educated person, intelligence and logic isn't one of there strong points.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PdBdPnRzRbUXX
After all here's a top Muslim scholar explaining that bound rags were removed from a young girls vagina, it must have taken all day to remove them by a 60 year old man. Unbelievable that sexual perversion is covered up by blaming the girl in 2012.
Research, common knowledge, logic and intelligence are your weak points.

As is grammar.

Get educated
Ian

Australia

#35496 Dec 18, 2012
The RAT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
As is grammar.
Get educated
What would you know about the Queens English, all you know is about anal insertion and all the other perverted filth that Muslims keep talking about here.

So Vomit up your filth Muzzie, Vomit up your Bile Muzzie and show us once again, what a dysfunctional person you are from a dysfunctional cult from a BIG SECRET DYSFUNCTIONAL HOMELAND.

Which you are too ashamed to divulge, too ashamed to publicly support there country of birth.

Your a nobody but a deserter.
here to stay

Penrith, Australia

#35497 Dec 18, 2012
Make up your own mind, hatred has completely blinded you convicts..........this coming from a CIA man

Pundit: Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

By Gordon Duff

Days later, the Sandy Hook Massacre, the iconic slaughter of twenty small children, is now looking like a terrorist attack, not a “murder suicide.” Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called,“the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.” The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

A “fall guy” is another word for “patsy.”

Harris, citing the flood of inconsistencies in the “cover story,” pointed out the following,“The facts are now becoming obvious. This is another case where Israel has chosen violence and terrorism where their bullying in Washington has failed. Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations. Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible, in fact, an Israeli “signature attack,” one that butchers children, one reminiscent of the attacks that killed so many children in Gaza?”

Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime. Now, a key former Senator, Chuck Hagel, who has helped expose this fact, is likely to be nominated as the secretary of defense, despite vocal protests from Israel.

Today, Israeli news gave further credence to Harris’ analysis when they issued the following statements regarding the probable nomination of Hegel:

“Chuck Hagel’s statements and actions regarding Israel have raised serious concerns for many Americans who care about Israel,” said the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) Executive Director, Matt Brooks.“The Jewish community and every American who supports a strong US-Israel relationship have cause for alarm if the president taps Hagel for such an important post.”

“The appointment of Chuck Hagel would be a slap in the face for every American who is concerned about the safety of Israel,” he asserted

Citing a 2006 interview with Hegel, the news continued,“The political reality is…that the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here. I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel.”

Hagel also said he didn’t think he had ever signed one of the letters the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) regularly circulates to demonstrate support for Israel or tough stands against parties such as Iran.

“I didn’t sign the letter because it was a stupid letter…I’m not an Israeli senator, I’m a United States senator.”

During his interview today, Mike Harris explained his rationale for looking to Israel as responsible for Sandy Hook, saying “This is exactly what Israel did in Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children. This is what Israel always does, they go after the children. It is what they do in Gaza every day. It is what was done in Norway. It is what happened at Sandy Hook. Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.”
here to stay

Penrith, Australia

#35498 Dec 18, 2012
After Harris’ broadcast, key members of the military and law enforcement community contacted Veterans Today in full support of Harris’ analysis.
One three star general is quoted as saying,“Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”
As days have passed, key issues involving the Sandy Hook terror attack have been cited as “debunking” the “lone gunman” cover story: From a viral email that is growing every hour with more reasons to doubt the official story: According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - whom officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?
According to the official story, the killings was tightly confined to two classrooms. Then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday - something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview.“Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents,“It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector, who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
A child asserts that he/she heard someone say,“Put your hands up,” followed by the reply,“Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
Why did a police officer specifically mention on radio that “they’re coming at me through this wood” followed by a fellow officer saying,“This is it”?
One officer at the school said,“We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed) not dead.
Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically),“[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?
here to stay

Penrith, Australia

#35499 Dec 18, 2012
Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it is for their own benefit?

Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?

---

This is only a small percentage of the irregularities noted in what now seems to be more of a cover-up than investigation.

In truth, the public may well just be sick of hearing stories about “lone gunmen.” Of all possible horrors, this one, even more than the Benghazi killings, is loaded with political implication, not just “gun control,” but a clear attack on the security of every American family.

The simplest thing would be to sit back and accept what we are told without examining who gains, who loses and “why now?”

Is Harris right? Would Israel order the deaths of twenty tiny children to make a political point? Have they done this before?

Is Harris right about that too?

Moments ago, Harris phoned me. I asked him if, hours later, he was still willing to back up his statements.

His answer was simple:“You murder children as part of ‘business as usual,’ you shouldn’t be surprised that when children are murdered, people look to you.”

GD/HN

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest. More Press TV articles by Gordon Duff
here to stay

Penrith, Australia

#35500 Dec 18, 2012
Ian wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about the Queens English, all you know is about anal insertion and all the other perverted filth that Muslims keep talking about here.
So Vomit up your filth Muzzie, Vomit up your Bile Muzzie and show us once again, what a dysfunctional person you are from a dysfunctional cult from a BIG SECRET DYSFUNCTIONAL HOMELAND.
Which you are too ashamed to divulge, too ashamed to publicly support there country of birth.
Your a nobody but a deserter.
An idiotic convict is the last person who can tell others about education, we teach in your universities; peasant
Get Back In The Closet

Australia

#35501 Dec 18, 2012
The RAT Catchers wrote:
<quoted text>
As is grammar.
Get educated
Get Back In The Closet
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#35502 Dec 18, 2012
here to stay wrote:
Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it is for their own benefit?
Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
---
This is only a small percentage of the irregularities noted in what now seems to be more of a cover-up than investigation.
In truth, the public may well just be sick of hearing stories about “lone gunmen.” Of all possible horrors, this one, even more than the Benghazi killings, is loaded with political implication, not just “gun control,” but a clear attack on the security of every American family.
The simplest thing would be to sit back and accept what we are told without examining who gains, who loses and “why now?”
Is Harris right? Would Israel order the deaths of twenty tiny children to make a political point? Have they done this before?
Is Harris right about that too?
Moments ago, Harris phoned me. I asked him if, hours later, he was still willing to back up his statements.
His answer was simple:“You murder children as part of ‘business as usual,’ you shouldn’t be surprised that when children are murdered, people look to you.”
GD/HN
Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic representative for UN humanitarian and economic development efforts. Gordon Duff has traveled to over 80 nations. His articles are published around the world and translated into a number of languages. He is regularly on TV and radio, a popular and sometimes controversial guest. More Press TV articles by Gordon Duff
You should repost this in the " It'sthe Guns, Stupid " thread.
here to stay

Penrith, Australia

#35503 Dec 18, 2012
Declassified Intel files prove US-Israel relations to be ongoing tragedy

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:43AM GMT

By Jim W. Dean
This Intel report is the Rosetta Stone for everything that Israel has done since before its so called birth, but which was more like letting a Frankenstein monster loose on the land. We had loyal Americans who saw the trap back then, yet we walked right into it. Why have we done it, and for whom?
The history of America's involvement with Israel has been an ongoing tragedy. The Palestinians have of course suffered the most, having been invaded by legions of atheist and communist Jews, primarily from Eastern Europe. And yes, they claim 'God gave us the land'.

They teamed up with the 5th column Zionists already there who had been carefully and methodically laying plans for taking over the land and doing to the Palestinians what they claimed the Nazis had done to them--killing and kicking the Palestinians out to make more lebensraum (growing space) for more Jews.
Generations of Israeli Lobby fellow travelers have worn the sordid mantle of 'Palestinian holocaust Deniers', to coin a phrase, with no shame whatsoever. Golda Meir was their Hebrew Klan Grand Dragon. She produced a low cost and instant holocaust hat trick.“There are no Palestinian people,” she said.

One of the main tasks of Israeli espionage has always been to protect Israel from judgment day for their crimes against humanity against the Palestinian people. To them this is a war, and they take no prisoners. When are we going to figure this out, when it comes to dealing with them?
Today I begin a series of articles to pin the holocaust tails on their correct donkey. I am going to use sources with which the general public is unfamiliar, the declassified American Intel files on Israel. And yes, these have been open since the early 1980's, but might as well have been in a library on the moon.

Israeli penetration into not only our media and publishing, but also our political arena has virtually banished these documents from the historical narrative. The fear is that they could be used to deprogram pro-Israeli zombies and expose all the treasonous Americans who have aided and abetted the Israelis in hiding their crimes.

Let us start at the beginning. A crime against an entire people, to holocaust them from their own land, has to have a plan. Here it is.

In March, 1948, a Joints Chiefs of Staff paper on Force Requirements for Palestine, anticipating the termination of the British Mandate, predicted that the Zionist strategy will seek to involve [the United States] in continuously widening and deepening series of operations intended to secure maximum Jewish objectives...

a)Initial sovereignty over a portion of Palestine,
b) Acceptance by the great powers of the right to unlimited immigration
c) The extension of Jewish sovereignty over all of Palestine
d) The expansion of Eretz Israel into Transjordan and into portions of Lebanon and Syria, and
e) The establishment of Jewish military and economic hegemony over the entire Middle East.

The JCS paper added ominously: All stages of this program are equally sacred to the fanatical concepts of Jewish leaders. The program is opening admitted by same leaders, and has been privately admitted to United States officials by responsible leaders of the presently dominant
Jewish group...the Jewish Agency....(Taking Sides, 1983...Stephen Green)

This Intel report is the Rosetta Stone for everything that Israel has done since before its so called birth, but which was more like letting a Frankenstein monster loose on the land. We had loyal Americans who saw the trap back then, yet we walked right into it. Why have we done it, and for whom?
here to stay

Penrith, Australia

#35504 Dec 18, 2012
In ten years of sharing this declassified Intel with Americans, including active duty officers and veterans, I have never met a one who was aware of it. Welcome to the free country of the United States, where people are not very free to know a lot of things the Israeli Lobby people don't want them to know.

We also have early reports of the Zionist pre 1948 war 5th columns in Europe shopping all over the continent for chemical and poison gas munitions they could use for their Neo-Exodus. This was the one to drive out the Palestinians, and not the Hollywood Soviet style propaganda film version where 5,000 Zionists held off the Arab hoards.

These American Intel declassified files are filled with report after report of Zionist treachery on a scale that gives truth to a long list of negative stereotypes. Hence, corporate media will not touch this material with a ten foot pole. Now you know why. Much of that has been to steer attention away from their own record of horrors so they could continue to play the perennial victim.

In late 1949, when I was born, US Army Attaché in Tel Aviv Colonel Andrus filed a report citing 'wanton killing of Arabs....denying access to their own land'. The same thing continues today through American support of our almost blank-check support of arms and ammo to the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).

This makes both the Palestinians and American children and grandchildren co-victims of Israeli aggression, at the hands of our own government. The last Gaza attack was a perfect example, with the Pentagon now pushing through an almost USD 700 million restocking of munitions for the next Palestinian November turkey shoot.

Earlier in 1948 the Zios began making their mark on terrorism history by blowing up the Semiramis Hotel on January 5th. A bomb, 175 pounds of dynamite, caused it to disappear with 23 civilians killed, including the Spanish consul. This act is still celebrated in Israel. Can you feel the love?
US consul General Robert Macatee sent a delegation to the Jewish Agency official Golda Meir, asking her to take special care to protect our own consular people. He did not know then that the Haganah terrorist group had blown up the hotel, and that Golda was a member. Israel has a long history of elevating their terrorists to top political positions.

Later, the new American consul Thomas Wasson began reporting things like the Zionists using Red Cross convoys as screens for moving weapons and ammunition around and that Israeli soldiers were firing on Arab positions from the Hadassah Hospital on Mount Scopus in Jerusalem. Nasty, nasty.

American media like the New York Times censored out the weapons and ammunition part of the story, spinning it like a wanton murder of doctors and nurses. This particular attack had actually been in retribution for the Irgun's Deir Yassin massacre in which 20 of Golda Meir's Haganah people participated.

The Jewish Agency had refused the pleas of the Red Cross to remove their troops from the Hadassah Hospital, despite the Arab League's agreeing to allow unarmed soldiers to remain. The unfortunate Consul Wasson was assassinated by a sniper soon after, the first of many Israeli killings of American personnel while enjoying American aide.

Any Jewish Agency friendship toward America at the time was just a pretext to get desperately needed financial and military aid if they could. The Zios played the Americans off against the Soviets, a game they became even more adept at as the decades went by with the Jonathan Pollard spy case being their peak until they had our Congress performing like trained seals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Duke of Edinburgh has been awarded a Knight... 2 min Goats Milk Australia 7
Dark secrets surrounding Poland's post-war miss... 3 min The Iron 3
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 3 min Zeppelin 4,804
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 5 min JosMeProsloNije 64
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Nina 402,944
Kiwis banned from joining Aussie Army (Apr '13) 5 min Kiwi boss 127
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Ratloder 120,658
More from around the web