Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop 46,026
About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area. Full Story
For MUQ Casual O

Australia

#33939 Nov 14, 2012
Read your response re Mongols adopting Islam.
Guess the key point was the Mongols had ALREADY conquered much of the known world east to west,,, then they adopted Islam and forced Islam on them. Most of it like china, India (sans some parts of old India now separated) Russia and so on then liberated themselves from it. As a ratio Islam then was about 1/3rd of the 'known' world, today it's about 1/8th.
So given an informed choice and the chance, more people have rejected Islam than have accepted it.
Today - only a very high birthrate and lack of choice in still emerging countries is holding up
the numbers for Islam.
As they too evolve and their birthrates fall and their standard of living improves, they also become more informed and less inclined to Islam. They also get immigration as this is from very low to higher standards of living usually.
Malaysia is an example, was 98% now only 76% Muslim now.
Basically Islam is for Arabs and the residual colonies of the Mongols, where it's being slowly but surely eroded away as those people make more informed and sensible choices.
Casual observer

Riverwood, Australia

#33941 Nov 14, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
I am glad some readers like my Saying of Mohammed post and I will continue to add to the body of knowledge of the Great Man.
Further to this I came across a helpful little app designed to help Muslims with their daily lives, and the questions and answers given.
So I hope to post a daily Q and A from Practical Law of Islam, as per Fatawaa of Grand Ayatullah Al Uzma
Todays Q and A is;
"Rules of the Lavatory
Q89 What is the rule with respect to purifying the urinary Outlet and the anus with qalil water?
A: For purification of the urinary outlet with qalil water it is necessary, according to caution, to wash it twice with water; and for the anus it is obligatory to wash it until the inherently najis material and its traces are removed!
Practical Law of Islam, as per Fatawaa of Grand Ayatullah Al Uzma"
Who said Muslims do not know how to wipe their own arses without Mohammed telling them how to do it!
I could not believe the questions that were asked and the answers.Therefore I feel I am helping spread the word about Islam by showing what a wonderful scientific and advanced religion Islam is and to show what is really important to Muslims.
LLOL, you are a pathological liar, widespread disease on this thread, you idiots have no clue that we don't take one word of your psychotic ramblings and rantings seriously, you are a joke and that also a poor quality joke, but tell me why the obsession with Islam, are you frightened they will take over the world? that is bound to happen and unfortunately your fiction on Islam will not help. almost 100% Muslims are convinced next they will rule the planet until end times, so learn to kiss our arse. LLOL
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

#33943 Nov 14, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL, you are a pathological liar, widespread disease on this thread, you idiots have no clue that we don't take one word of your psychotic ramblings and rantings seriously, you are a joke and that also a poor quality joke, but tell me why the obsession with Islam, are you frightened they will take over the world? that is bound to happen and unfortunately your fiction on Islam will not help. almost 100% Muslims are convinced next they will rule the planet until end times, so learn to kiss our arse. LLOL
Read the above aloud in front of mirror.

Then take your meds.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33945 Nov 14, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that Jesus will be be killing the al mahdi, satan and his followers when he returns. LOL

Muslims will initially rise but they will be cut down by Jesus as stated in prophecy.

The seals that follow the al mahdi are:

Peace is taken from the earth
Famine
Plagues and death
Perscution and martyrdom on Jews and Christians (this is already happening)
A great earthquake
The wrath of God

The al mahdi is the imitation or false christ he is the anti christ.
He will make a 7 year treaty with Israel but will break the treaty after 31/2 years

He will be terminted along with satan and thrown into the lake of fire
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#33946 Nov 14, 2012
So you think Solar Calendar is "More scientific"? Do you?

No I believe that the Solar calendar is more accurate than the Luna Calendar, Actually, its a fact!
a. Don’t you know that MOST nations use Lunar Calendar to fix their religious festivals?(I know Hindus, Muslims and Jews still do it).

Did you know most religions believed the earth was flat too, what has that to do with the lunar calendar being inaccurate and needing contant adjustments?

b. And do you know how much people have played with Solar calendar over the ages? The dates of all events have been muggled up in Western History? So many blocks of dates are missing from the history pages?

Missing day? That is too stupid a statment to bother to respond to! Gave you give a single example of a missing day?? What is Muggled?

c. It is only in Islamic Calendar that not a single day is missed since its inception!!

Really? I think you have lost something and it is certainly more than a day!

d. It is lunar Calendar that corrects all errors and by next moon, the dates come back to be corrected automatically, in Solar Calendar, you do not know the change, till so many weeks are passed.

Again you are talking rubbish, the lunar calendar cannot ever predict the start of Ramadan, and the Islamic world relies on physical sighting to set the start. If they got out of teh dark ages and used the Solar calendar there would be now need for these constant adjustments.

e. And Lunar Calendar is one suited for a Universal religion like Islam where fasts and prayers are practiced by every nation. Imagine if Arabs FIXED their fasting month during Winter, while it would be summer in Southern Hemisphere… those poor people have to fast in summer till end of world. Is it logical or scientific?

If Islam was scientific they would realize that any Muslims fasting in the North pole or the Southern Pole would die if they fasted, but did not Mohammed state the world if flat?

Do you KNOW Australians and South Africans and Brazilians do not know what is a WHITE Christmas?

Of course we Australians know that in Europe, there are white Christmas, so what, it does not justify using an inaccurate calendar. Not all Australians are Christians, but we do all need an accurate Calendar.

That was because of "fixing" Dec 25 as Jesus' Birthday (which was wrong from every angle)
And Arabs during the time of prophet were AWARE of the Solar Calendar and they used to add one extra month (called NISI) to align there Calendar with Solar one and make it seasonal. How could they know that Winter Months in their land are Summer Months in the other Hemisphere? No one knew that in those days!!

Of course they did my poor ignorant MUQ. Yet Mohammed secretly wanted to be a Jew, and the Jews used a Luna Calendar which Mohammed adopted. the Luna Calendar that Muslims use was devised by the Jews, and adopted my Muslims.

It was only in the knowledge of Creator of this Universe and He took care of it in His Final religion which is for all parts of the world!!

02. In Islam the authority is Quran and sayings of our Prophet. What Muslims have adopted has no dogma value in Islam.
Crescent moon we see on flags and mosques has no religious value in Islam. And it is ridiculous to call it a symbol for moon god.
In Quran Allah is the Creator of Sun, Moon, Stars and the whole Universe, how can he be a moon god?

If the crescent moon has no value in Islam, why is it prominent on nearly all symbols of Islam? If it was irrelevant, why is it there??? What you are saying does not make any sense, they thinking before denying, it will not make you look so stupid.

Continued
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#33947 Nov 14, 2012
[03. Jesus never fixed Cross as a symbol for Christians and he will not know what it means when]
No, Christians used the SYMBOL of the cross to represent the sacrifice made by Christ and Cristianity.
[If Christians have "Authority" to design and choose their religious symbols, it would not become the rule for Muslims.]

That may be the case, but then why do Muslims pray to a pagan temple 5 times a day? Why call their God using the same name as the pagan moon God? Why use a luna Calendar when it is inaccurate? Why have the crescent moon on your mosques? On your flags?

If it smells like a pig, makes noise like a pig,eats like a pig is called piggy, chances are its a pig.

You are trying to deny the obvious again MUQ

[04. In Islam is it not "prohibited" to use Solar Calander, but Lunar Calendar is what is to be used for fasting and Hajj and not solar Calander, we get benefits of both Calanders, while you miss on the beauty and advantages of Lunar Calander
/QUOTE]
Just to educate you a little
http://earthcalendar.info/CalendarTypes.php
Remember your Moon God told Mohammed
"Then the Prophet said:'For the sun and the moon, Allah created easts and wests on the two sides of the earth and the two rims of heaven. There are 180 springs in the west of black clay-this is why Allah's word says: "He found the sun setting in a muddy spring." 18:86 The black clay bubbles and boils like a pot when it boils furiously.'"
Tabari I:234
Didn't Allah know the earth is actually a sphere? It doesn't have 2 sides!!
So on science
Allah ZERO Science 1

Please try and use spell check,
Typical Islam

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#33948 Nov 14, 2012
For MUQ Casual O wrote:
Read your response re Mongols adopting Islam.
Guess the key point was the Mongols had ALREADY conquered much of the known world east to west,,, then they adopted Islam and forced Islam on them. Most of it like china, India (sans some parts of old India now separated) Russia and so on then liberated themselves from it. As a ratio Islam then was about 1/3rd of the 'known' world, today it's about 1/8th.
So given an informed choice and the chance, more people have rejected Islam than have accepted it.
Today - only a very high birthrate and lack of choice in still emerging countries is holding up
the numbers for Islam.
As they too evolve and their birthrates fall and their standard of living improves, they also become more informed and less inclined to Islam. They also get immigration as this is from very low to higher standards of living usually.
Malaysia is an example, was 98% now only 76% Muslim now.
Basically Islam is for Arabs and the residual colonies of the Mongols, where it's being slowly but surely eroded away as those people make more informed and sensible choices.
Correction: Mongols don't force their religions on their subjects. They are renowned for leaving religious buildings no harm when the siege is broken when asked of them...

This has been observed in the Xia empire/Central China, Rus/Russia.

The only exception was when the Baghdad caliphate insulted the Khan, resulting in the mosque being burnt to the ground. The arrogance to say that Allah will strike him down was more than enough incentive for the Khan to throw his vengeance into the city and its mosque. In comparison to the pleas of the Christians and Buddhist to not harm their buildings where the building and all its occupants were spared.
Rockssssssssolid

Australia

#33949 Nov 14, 2012
Arab Spring Revolution

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Ha ha ha .... LLLLLLLooooosssssssresss
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#33950 Nov 14, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
LLOL, you are a pathological liar, widespread disease on this thread, you idiots have no clue that we don't take one word of your psychotic ramblings and rantings seriously, you are a joke and that also a poor quality joke, but tell me why the obsession with Islam, are you frightened they will take over the world?
I am not frightened that Islam will take over the world, I personally think that Islam is a joke and is practised by the weak minded. However it is dangerous due to the delusional thinking of Muslims that one day they will rule the world, when they cannot even feed themselves without hand outs from the Western world.
that is bound to happen and unfortunately your fiction on Islam will not help. almost 100% Muslims are convinced next they will rule the planet until end times, so learn to kiss our arse. LLOL
I guess you just proved my theory. Taking over the world??? LOL That is sooo funny. I would like to know what is the deal with Muslims obsession with anuses, urine and spit? Is it some sort of cultural thing?
Thank you for the offer to kiss your arse but I am heterosexual and a non Muslim. In modern societies what you want is considered unhygienic and distasteful, I guess you will have to rely on your parents to do it for you!
Rockssssssssolid

Australia

#33951 Nov 14, 2012
Reveal yourself You Hairy Black Scum !!
Smart

Australia

#33952 Nov 14, 2012
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#33953 Nov 14, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
How do get by in the desert were there is no qalil water, no way you donkey bangers are going to paradise with a dirty arse.
Truth

Australia

#33954 Nov 14, 2012
Truth

Australia

#33955 Nov 14, 2012
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#33958 Nov 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
How do get by in the desert were there is no qalil water, no way you donkey bangers are going to paradise with a dirty arse.
Remember todays quote from Mohammed?? No shit in heaven!! Muslims should be worried, VERY worried!
Casual observer

Australia

#33961 Nov 14, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So you think Solar Calendar is "More scientific"? Do you?
a. Don’t you know that MOST nations use Lunar Calendar to fix their religious festivals?(I know Hindus, Muslims and Jews still do it).
b. And do you know how much people have played with Solar calendar over the ages? The dates of all events have been muggled up in Western History? So many blocks of dates are missing from the history pages?
c. It is only in Islamic Calendar that not a single day is missed since its inception!!
d. It is lunar Calendar that corrects all errors and by next moon, the dates come back to be corrected automatically, in Solar Calendar, you do not know the change, till so many weeks are passed.
e. And Lunar Calendar is one suited for a Universal religion like Islam where fasts and prayers are practiced by every nation. Imagine if Arabs FIXED their fasting month during Winter, while it would be summer in Southern Hemisphere… those poor people have to fast in summer till end of world. Is it logical or scientific?
Do you KNOW Australians and South Africans and Brazilians do not know what is a WHITE Christmas? That was because of "fixing" Dec 25 as Jesus' Birthday (which was wrong from every angle)
And Arabs during the time of prophet were AWARE of the Solar Calendar and they used to add one extra month (called NISI) to align there Calendar with Solar one and make it seasonal. How could they know that Winter Months in their land are Summer Months in the other Hemisphere? No one knew that in those days!!
It was only in the knowledge of Creator of this Universe and He took care of it in His Final religion which is for all parts of the world!!
02. In Islam the authority is Quran and sayings of our Prophet. What Muslims have adopted has no dogma value in Islam.
Crescent moon we see on flags and mosques has no religious value in Islam. And it is ridiculous to call it a symbol for moon god.
In Quran Allah is the Creator of Sun, Moon, Stars and the whole Universe, how can he be a moon god?
03. Jesus never fixed Cross as a symbol for Christians and he will not know what it means when he comes back for second coming?
If Christians have "Authority" to design and choose their religious symbols, it would not become the rule for Muslims.
04. In Islam is it not "prohibited" to use Solar Calander, but Lunar Calander is what is to be used for fasting and Hajj and not solar Calander, we get benefits of both Calanders, while you miss on the beauty and advantages of Lunar Calander
absolutely correct MUQ, but you didn't expect these semiliterate convicts to know about such scientific facts?

A lunar month is a more accurate period of time than a solar year.

A lunar month is twenty eight days long during which time the mooon passes through all of its phases from no moon, to full and then back to no moon to begin the cycle again.

The difficulty that has arisen is that those who employ a lunar month often count the same as a thirty day period, which is incorrect.

Also, when one uses a lunar calendar, 13 month (such as was employed by the Norse) is necesary so as to coincide with the solar year.

Using a lunar calendar, one can more accurately measure time, the advent of each season and other celestial events that occur in a cyclical nature to coincide with the seasons.

In Islam, a twelve month lunar year is used which causes the month to rotate in such a manner as to not regularly occur within the same seasons. An example of such is Ramadan and Eid al Fitr which may be celebratred in the season of winter in some years and then slowly move to summer and then back again.

A twleve month lunar calendar also makes it more difficult to correctly measure the number of years one has lived accoridng to the more usual solar manner of doing the same.

As to the why does Islam employ the lunar calendar rather than a solar one is that the Prophet Muhammad (sallaahu 'alaihi wasallaam) was instructed in the Holy Qur'an to do so.

Casual observer

Australia

#33962 Nov 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
A muslim deep thought for the day is an excellent idea, keep it going.
Here convict, lets see your criminal take on this one?

The question is why Christianity adopted the solar calendar, instead of the lunar? lets see what a pagan Christian with deep thoughts has to say? most probably whoof, whoof, LLOL,
lets see you squirm and avoid the truth, it's not in your criminal genes to see truth.

Islam does not teache nor does it expounds moon worship. It in fact repudiates it, as the following Quranic verse confirms:

“Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the Sun and Moon. Prostrate (adore) not to the Sun and the Moon but prostrate to God, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve.”(Qur’an, 41: 37)

So what is the function of the moon in Islam? The only function it plays in Islam is that it determines the Islamic lunar calendar. The Qur’an confirms this when it speaks of the moon being subject to God’s Law. This is confirmed when we read the following verse

“Seest thou not that God merges Night into Day and He merges Day into Night; that he has subjected the sun and the moon (to His Law), each running its course for a term appointed: and that God is well acquainted with all that ye do?”(Qur’an, 31:29)

It is interesting to note that the Jews also adopt the lunar calendar to mark their holy festivals. The Jewish religious calendar, of Babylonian origin, consists of 12 lunar months, amounting to about 354 days. Six times in a 19-year cycle a 13th month is added to adjust the calendar to the solar year. The day is reckoned from sunset to sunset.1

We have seen that both Judaism and Islam, as in the tradition of Semitic culture, use the lunar calendar to mark their months. The question now is why Christianity adopted the solar calendar, instead of the lunar?

As surprising as it is to the missionary, the adoption of the sun as the official calendar of ‘Christianity’ occurs as late as 325 C.E. and was due to the prevailing pagan influences of sun worship. The cult of the sun-god was the most popular creed at the advent of Jesus, and was prevalent in all the countries into which the religion called “Christianity” is later introduced in. Pagan gods such as Appolo or Dionysus among the Greeks, Hercules among the Romans, Mithra among the Persians, and Osiris, Isis and Horus in Egypt et. al., are all sun-gods3. In the face of the evidence, one cannot help but conclude that the adoption of the solar calender is certainly due to the strong Hellenistic influences of the sun-god cult during its adoption.

It is clear that the creation of a calendar is for the purpose of keeping time in perspective. Time is measured in relative terms, from sunrise to sunset; from the time the sun casts the shortest shadow to the same time the next day; from one harvest time to another. In ancient times, the phases of the moon were an easy means of measuring the passage of time. The first calendars were lunar calendars. Ancient civilizations such as the Assyrians, Babylonians, Egyptians and the Chinese used the lunar calendar. The Semitic culture also adopts this calendar, with the exception of Christianity, which uses the solar calendar due to pagan Hellenistic influences by Greco-Roman culture.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33963 Nov 14, 2012
Casual observer wrote:
I love seeing you suck up to MUG you are his one and only dedicated fan. In fact I would say he is your only fan on this thread. You were made for each other. LOL
Casual observer

Australia

#33965 Nov 14, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I love seeing you suck up to MUG you are his one and only dedicated fan. In fact I would say he is your only fan on this thread. You were made for each other. LOL
your post graduate certificates explain it all, MUQ really keeps you in place and consistently embarrasses you convict idiots with his profound islamic knowledge and secondly he is most welcome as my Muslim brother, we muslims are brothers unlike you convicts who will rip off even your mothers, LLOL.
Casual observer

Australia

#33966 Nov 14, 2012
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
But you pig munchers are the ones with filthy dirty arses, you buggers never wash them? all you do is stick paper up your arse and then merrily truck along, LLOL,LLOL,LLOL, I have always noticed a certain offensive odor emanating from your kind, it must be the remains of residual shit on your convict arses, please use some "quill" water, whatever the fuk type of water that is? illiterate convict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Milena S 392,694
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Cheftell 68,907
CYPRUS: Greece, Russia and Israel, building str... 6 min Mkz6 8
Russian ruble extends losses 6 min Leonid-Rostow 74
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 71,208
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 14 min Dak-Original 52,690
Cops nab Dobsonville hijackers 20 min Arse 1
More from around the web