Why should Australians fear from Muslims?

Full story: Scoop

About 800 people gathered in Camden, NSW and raised their voice against the plan for an Islamic School to be built in the area.
Comments
20,921 - 20,940 of 44,013 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Islam Is Satans Curse

Ringwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

annonymous wrote:
Muslim dogs! You are only good in creating nuisense and sabotage. Even your women are untrustworthy.
When a muslim goes to ME for earning they enjoy sex of different kind with their non Muslim boyfriends. They do sex in such a manner which is considered to be haram in Islam.
Muslim dogs keep your women in hijab else they would be spoilt, as we non muslims gaze them..
You would be a good judge, living in India, you say they cause trouble. Well your not alone they are trouble makers here in Australia too. Angry, ungrateful, whining, first to call people a racist and generally miserable.

But theres one question they absolutely refuse to answer and it gets them every time.

If we are all that you say we are and you are so unhappy here.

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK.?

Freedom fighter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I dont have a sis, but I understand you are regular with yours, it seems to be normal in your culture, I think you call it alternate lifestyle..He He
You show me the proof as in a link where it is a normal in my culture in Australia to have sex with my sister, and I will show you the links with the proof that having sex with your sisters is considered to be normal with a very high percentage

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
Children

4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern women are sexually abused between the ages of 3 and 6 by family members.

http://www.topix.com/forum/post/reply
Middle East
As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.[10] A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father. If not a family member, he may be the guardian or porter of the house, the teacher, the neighbor's son, or any other man." The molestation, she says, begins with masturbation or fellatio and then proceeds to intercourse. "In most cases the girl surrenders and is afraid to complain to anyone, since, if there is any punishment to be meted out, it will always end up by being inflicted on her. It is she alone who loses her honor and virginity. The man never loses anything … " The incidents are termed "frequent, but remain hidden, stored up in the secret recesses of the female child's self, since she dare not tell anyone of what has happened to her

Saudi Arabia
According to recent studies, 60 percent of all sexual assault victims are minors. Family members commit nearly one third of these incidents.

Addressing the issue of family violence at the Jeddah Chamber of Industry and Commerce on Sunday night, Inaam Robai, chairperson of the Committee for Protecting Children’s Rights at the Armed Forces Hospital, said that child abuse in Saudi Arabia has become a very serious issue.

She pointed out that Interior Ministry studies have shown that 45 percent of children are mistreated during their daily lives.
Robai cited a study of Makkah households estimating that 77 percent of child abusers are parents.

More than 23% of children in Saudi society have been raped....the study was directed at university students. Twenty-three percent had been raped during their childhood. For 62% of those, the rape was never reported. This was because it was one of the victim’s relatives.
December, 2008
Two studies have been issued on the issue of child abuse in the last two months. The first one, conducted in the United States, claims one in six children would be subjected to sexual abuse.

The second study, conducted in Saudi Arabia by Dr. Nura Al-Suwaiyan, director of the family safety program at the National Guard Hospital, revealed one in four children are abused in the Kingdom.

This clearly shows that children are far more likely to be molested in the Kingdom than in the United States!

The reason for this is the way each country deals with the problem. From a legal point of view, while sexual harassment against children in the US is considered a heinous crime, we look at it as a mistake or a wrongdoing, not as a crime, unless the child has been raped.

"Anonymous " You may accuse us in the USA and Australia of having vaginal sex with the girl next door, Anal sex with our sisters is foreign to us, for our girls do not have to present a bloody sheet on the day after marriage to the in-laws to proof that she is a virgin.
Hence the Anal sex with your sisters to protect her hymen.
Freedom fighter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I dont have a sis, but I understand you are regular with yours, it seems to be normal in your culture, I think you call it alternate lifestyle..He He
Than you fcuck your yougest brother in his arse, or one of your cousins.
Or with a bit of luck one of your Muslim friends sisters.

The facts are the only sex you ever know about until you get married is anal, oral, manual, or self sex wit Mrs Palmer and her 4 daughters.
You Muslims follow a sick cult.
Anonymous

Wynnum, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Than you fcuck your yougest brother in his arse, or one of your cousins.
Or with a bit of luck one of your Muslim friends sisters.
The facts are the only sex you ever know about until you get married is anal, oral, manual, or self sex wit Mrs Palmer and her 4 daughters.
You Muslims follow a sick cult.
You sound a bit frustrated, what happened? Oh, couldn’t find anyone to pack your white trash crap. He He
Anonymous

Wynnum, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Carl Gibson, co-founder of ‘U.S. Uncut’, says six big U.S. corporations have almost controlled mass media in the United States.

“Media is largely owned by six corporations and these six corporations decide what 99 percent of the American public will read and watch and listen every day,” Gibson told Press TV’s U.S. Desk on Saturday.

So that’s a “huge concentration of power” in the hands of a very, very small number of people, he added.

“We see coverage of the Egyptian movement, of the Spanish movement, of the protests in the UK and Ireland” however, Gibson believes, the coverage of the protests in the U.S. especially the Wall Street Movement is largely missing in American media.“The May Day protests were the biggest demonstrations that the Occupy Movement put on to date but the media gave it a passing glance.”

Carl Gibson said that’s one of the reasons that thousands of activists across the United States are holding rallies against corporations.
Anonymous

Wynnum, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Rejoice, this is your future Imam (Leader-prayer Guide).......

Weekend Edition May 11-13, 2012

Willard the Weird Mitt Romney’s Homosexual Panic

by JOHN ESKOW

First things first: you don’t have to be a shrink to know that no-one bullies homosexuals unless they’re tormented by their own homosexuality, active or suppressed. Any physical attack on a “gay” man is de facto rape. All that’s required to understand that basic fact is four years of high school or two years in the military. Mitt Romney’s serial “pranks,” like the gang-bang attack he led on a gay student while in prep-school at Cranston—Cranston! how the name itself reeks of fey weakness and upper-class entitlement!—speak loudly to his own deep sexual confusion. Who the hell seeks the help of a “champion wrestler”—gay-bells ringin’, are you listenin’—to pin the gay student to the ground while “viciously” hacking away at the helpless boy’s long blonde hair with a pair of scissors? Who DOES such a thing?

Well, a guy like Mitt Romney, about whom a certain rapper—who bears a striking resemblance to myself–wrote this verse:“You don’t think I’m hard, I’m’a show you the proof—I put the muthafuckin’ dog on the damn car roof! You think my sons are weird, I’ll tell ya why that’s true—I stuck their little bitty asses on the car roof too!” In any case, a deeply sick man.

Romney’s obvious attempt to “castrate” Jonathan Tauber, the gay student, haunted the poor man for the rest of his life. But Romney claims not to even remember it—denial, anyone? Then, in classic Romney style, he makes his original lie exponentially worse for himself by amping it up with a second, even more laughable lie:“I certainly don’t believe that I thought the fellow was homosexual. That was the furthest thing from our minds back in the 1960s, so that was not the case…”

Lie. Stone lie. I’m not that much younger than Mitt Romney, and I can testify that, like teenagers since the beginning of time—or, as Romney would say, for 6,000 years—we had powerful hunches about which of our peers was gay. No doubt most of those guesses were hilariously wrong. But in rural New York, we definitely would’ve pegged a certain Willard “Mitt” Romney as a “faggot,” to use the offensive parlance of the day. And, to this day, Romney speaks in a prissy, dare I say tight-assed, way; he wears mommy-jeans, with “magic underwear” beneath them, and folds back his shirtsleeves with a fussy precision; he spends hours at the hairdresser dyeing his stylized locks; he seems wildly uneasy in the presence of his wife; he doesn’t like sports, only the owners of sports-teams; and…his name is Willard.

And of course as soon as the world saw that he’d hired a gay man as a policy advisor he insisted on firing him, lest…lest what, exactly?

Whatever Mitt Romney’s true sexual orientation, America is prepared to accept him for who he is. But first he needs to make peace with himself–and stop trivializing his attacks on gays by calling them “pranks.” Once he’s done that, we can all move on.

And then we’ll get to the subject of Michelle Bachman’s husband.

John Eskow is a writer and musician. He wrote or co-wrote the movies Air America, The Mask of Zorro, and Pink Cadillac, as well as the novel Smokestack Lightning. He can be reached at: johneskow@yahoo.com
Anonymous

Wynnum, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Read full article on ……Counterpunch.com

The Military / Police Symbiosis

Americans Love a Good Killer

by JOHN GRANT

The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic and a killer.

- D.H. Lawrence

The realist in murder writes of a world in which gangsters can rule nations … where a judge with a cellar full of bootleg liquor can send a man to jail for having a pint in his pocket … where no man can walk down a dark street in safety because law and order are things we talk about but refrain from practicing.

- Raymond Chandler

American pop culture is certainly not unique in having a love affair with killers. Since the first cave man cracked his neighbor’s head open to control a water hole, eliminating others has been top on the list of problem-solving techniques.

Life today has evolved to the point the club has been improved and a young man can sit in an air- conditioned room sipping a Diet Pepsi as he whacks somebody 12,000 miles away. Or else an elite team of tricked-up killers with sophisticated air support can be dropped in at night to do the job.

That’s the state of the art 2012 when it comes to homicide.

Our military is now establishing secret bases all over the world from which to launch these types of homicide assaults specifically focused on leaders of movements we don’t like. It’s now going on big time in Yemen, the very poor country on the southern edge of the Arabian peninsula, which is dominated by the super-rich Saudi royal clan, an oily collaboration with which US leaders have had a half-century relationship.
sheila

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Posted by: 2UE | 15 February, 2011 - 10:48 AM

This is what we need more talk and then action on this issue

A call for a ten year ban on Muslim immigration to Australia from Senator Gary Humphries has everyone talking. David Oldfield on the controversial petition and the call for changes to our immigration policy. Have Your Say!

Senator Barnaby Joyce tells Michael Smith he'd ban all immigration, and responds to the petition from Senator Gary Humphries for a ten year ban on Muslim immigration
Anonymous

Wynnum, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

ziffle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the whole "weapons of mass desctruction" as we know was a blatant lie and it was disgraceful in that it was used by Bush and Blair.(even if there was a mad dictator at the helm of Iraq)
However, the continued terroist attacks and in particular 9/11 simply confirmed what US press releases (or propaganda from which viewpoint you look at it I guess) had been relaying to the public.
Once again, the terrorists played right into and continue to do so, to US hands. Once 9/11 occurred, there was no chance that retaliation was not going to happen and who could blame the USA for that at that time. Not one person.
Who will remember all the allied soldiers names that have died or even a basic headcount? What will post traumatic stress really cost USA and allied forces? Who will remember or know the uknown costs to civilian lives in those countries?What will it ultimately achieve in the long run-who knows?
The first thing in war is the dehumanisation of that country,it is so much easier to go into battle if one is presented as a mere animal.
When the puppets/muslim population indulge in terrorism or hateful behaviour, they are dehumanising themslevesto the people who could influence those powers to stop, the USA etc don't even have to win that PR battle, that particular group of muslims are doing it for them.
Just like the west don't get tribal/religious factions are something they will never be able to fix in Africa/middle east, muslims who indulge in such behaviour just don't get that the behaviour is not only expected but they are giving the allied factions a HUGE "I TOLD YOU SO" boost.
Even now, the apprehension about muslims in Australia appears to be growing, not subsiding so the real war (for hearts and minds) is being lost by muslims through ignorance of not knowing what really makes westerners tick-and it's not through violence.
You are not very smart are you? Westerners’ are the ones who are propagating most of the violence. Who makes the most lethal weapons’, who has invaded Muslim lands (it’s a separate matter that the west has been humiliated and defeated and are now ready to run) so I am afraid your logic is seriously flawed when you say…

“Even now, the apprehension about Muslims in Australia appears to be growing, not subsiding so the real war (for hearts and minds) is being lost by Muslims through ignorance of not knowing what really makes westerners tick-and it's not through violence”

Who are you trying to delude? Yourself; I guess, because it seems violence is the only thing that makes the westerners Tick
Islam Is Satans Curse

Ringwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Rejoice, this is your future Imam (Leader-prayer Guide).......
Willard the Weird Mitt Romney’s Homosexual Panic
by JOHN ESKOW
First things first: you don’t have to be a shrink to know that no-one bullies homosexuals unless they’re tormented by their own homosexuality, active or suppressed. Any physical attack on a “gay” man is de facto rape. All that’s required to understand that basic fact is four years of high school or two years in the military. Mitt Romney’s serial “pranks,” like the gang-bang attack he led on a gay student while in prep-school at Cranston—Cranston! how the name itself reeks of fey weakness and upper-class entitlement!—speak loudly to his own deep sexual confusion. Who the hell seeks the help of a “champion wrestler”—gay-bells ringin’, are you listenin’—to pin the gay student to the ground while “viciously” hacking away at the helpless boy’s long blonde hair with a pair of scissors? Who DOES such a thing?
Well, a guy like Mitt Romney, about whom a certain rapper—who bears a striking resemblance to myself–wrote this verse:“You don’t think I’m hard, I’m’a show you the proof—I put the muthafuckin’ dog on the damn car roof! You think my sons are weird, I’ll tell ya why that’s true—I stuck their little bitty asses on the car roof too!” In any case, a deeply sick man.
Romney’s obvious attempt to “castrate” Jonathan Tauber, the gay student, haunted the poor man for the rest of his life. But Romney claims not to even remember it—denial, anyone? Then, in classic Romney style, he makes his original lie exponentially worse for himself by amping it up with a second, even more laughable lie:“I certainly don’t believe that I thought the fellow was homosexual. That was the furthest thing from our minds back in the 1960s, so that was not the case…”
Lie. Stone lie. I’m not that much younger than Mitt Romney, and I can testify that, like teenagers since the beginning of time—or, as Romney would say, for 6,000 years—we had powerful hunches about which of our peers was gay. No doubt most of those guesses were hilariously wrong. But in rural New York, we definitely would’ve pegged a certain Willard “Mitt” Romney as a “faggot,” to use the offensive parlance of the day. And, to this day, Romney speaks in a prissy, dare I say tight-assed, way; he wears mommy-jeans, with “magic underwear” beneath them, and folds back his shirtsleeves with a fussy precision; he spends hours at the hairdresser dyeing his stylized locks; he seems wildly uneasy in the presence of his wife; he doesn’t like sports, only the owners of sports-teams; and…his name is Willard.
And of course as soon as the world saw that he’d hired a gay man as a policy advisor he insisted on firing him, lest…lest what, exactly?
Whatever Mitt Romney’s true sexual orientation, America is prepared to accept him for who he is. But first he needs to make peace with himself–and stop trivializing his attacks on gays by calling them “pranks.” Once he’s done that, we can all move on.
And then we’ll get to the subject of Michelle Bachman’s husband.
John Eskow is a writer and musician. He wrote or co-wrote the movies Air America, The Mask of Zorro, and Pink Cadillac, as well as the novel Smokestack Lightning. He can be reached at: johneskow@yahoo.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is because of interbreeding, there so dumb.
sheila

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

[QUOTE who="Anonymous
[/QUOTE]

Write to your local member and demand that muslim immmigration be stopped. We don't want to end up like England and parts of Europe

Australia must change its immigration policies to exclude Muslims.

Islam is both a religion and a political ideology, and its politics are supremacist. That is, the doctrines of mainstream Islam command Muslims to work toward the dominance of their religion over all other religions, and the subjugation of all people to the Islamic political system (Sharia).

This does not refer to some "extreme" or "radical" form of Islam. Sharia is a fundamental part of mainstream Islam. It is the duty of every Muslim to strive to establish the holy law of Allah (Sharia) wherever possible.

Furthermore, one of the basic tenets of the faith is that loyalty to Islam takes precedence over loyalty to any government or country.

When Muslims move into any country, a certain percentage of them start agitating for special considerations. They start to organize and influence the nation politically in a way that is good for Islam and bad for freedom and equality. When the percentage of the Muslims in a nation's population becomes high enough, they gain so much political power that freedoms and rights begin to disappear.

Source: http://dttj.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-stop-mus...

There may be plenty of Muslims who reject these basic principles of Islamic doctrine, but we have no way to determine who does and who does not. We could ask them on their immigration application, but another Islamic principle (known as "taqiyya") allows Muslims to deceive non-Muslims if it helps the spread or dominance of Islam.

Until we find some way to determine who genuinely rejects the political goals of Islam and who does not, we should stop all immigration into Australia by Muslims.

The first criticism of this proposal will probably be, "It is racist." But Islam is not a race; it's an ideology. This proposed policy is nothing more than informed, reasonable self-preservation. If there is a group of any kind (religious or not) with an established intent to undermine our laws or sabotage our government, it would be self-destructive to grant entry to their members.
Freedom fighter

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a bit frustrated, what happened? Oh, couldn’t find anyone to pack your white trash crap. He He
You just keep fcucking your poor brother's arse and I will keep looking for my white trash.
I do realise you never been to the Ghettos in Lebanon, Yemen, or Egypt top see how trash really lives, our white trash live in mansions comparing to what Muslims trash lives in.
When I was small boy my cubby house my father build for me had more space inside than some of the ghetto homes I saw in Muslims countries.
Islam Is Satans Curse

Ringwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not very smart are you? Westerners’ are the ones who are propagating most of the violence. Who makes the most lethal weapons’, who has invaded Muslim lands (it’s a separate matter that the west has been humiliated and defeated and are now ready to run) so I am afraid your logic is seriously flawed when you say…
“Even now, the apprehension about Muslims in Australia appears to be growing, not subsiding so the real war (for hearts and minds) is being lost by Muslims through ignorance of not knowing what really makes westerners tick-and it's not through violence”
Who are you trying to delude? Yourself; I guess, because it seems violence is the only thing that makes the westerners Tick
Why are you in our Christian land you whining Mulim SCUM, If its so bad here why dont you go back to your Stinking violent homeland.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A MISERABLE UNGRATEFUL DRESS WEARING SCUM COWARD.
sheila

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Islam Is Satans Curse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you in our Christian land you whining Mulim SCUM, If its so bad here why dont you go back to your Stinking violent homeland.
BECAUSE YOU ARE A MISERABLE UNGRATEFUL DRESS WEARING SCUM COWARD.
Amen to deporting radicals back to their place of origin
annonymous

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

If you do this (stop immigration of muslims, including Indian Muslims) you people would set a good example for rest of the world.
Don't allow any Muslim to your country regardless his/her country, colour.
Don't take stupid Indian politicians so seriously,let them shed crocodile tears for muslims.
If this resolution gets passed in your country , the whole non muslim world would be happy, thinking that there is at least one country which is uninfested by bloody Islam.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Shiela wrote:
The requirements are the need to open your mouth and denounce what the islamists have done in the name of islam instead of sitting back in silence and saying nothing. iF YOU KNOW THAT IS IS UNTRUE AS YOU STATE YOU ARE A COWARD FOR SAYING NOTHING. ARE YOU AFRAID OF BEING ACCUSED OF BLASPHEMY?
Ans.

In which way you want me to open my mouth? Have I any time posted any post that justifies killing of innocent people?

On the other hand, it is you people who keep silent of the killings of hundreds of thousands of Innocent Iraqis and Afghani and Libyans, by US and NATO forces.

It is you people who do not speak out against the atrocities which Israel does on Palestinians.

If you were so much against Terrorism, you should have first controlled your nation and your army to set up an example.

Blasphemy is when you say anything which is against Quran and sayings of prophet…. And both Quran and sayings of prophet condemn killing of innocent person in no uncertain terms.

Quran lists killing of innocent persons as one of the Biggest of Big Sins and says “If one killed one (innocent) soul, it is as if he killed the whole mankind and if one saved one such soul (from being killed) it is as if he saved the whole mankind…”

I do not know what else speaking out is needed?.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

FF wrote:
MUQ Next time you read my post, sit down and digest what you read.

MUQ this is what I posted ,
No where does it say in any sharia laws that you are not allowed to eat Camel meat, although Saudi Arabs do not eat Camel meat.

Do you understand what I posted or shall I explain it to you child like.
What I said is that the Sharia laws allow you Muslims to eat Camel, however in Saudi Camel meat is not eaten.

MUQ the Qur'an is also full of hate and full of lies.
Ans.

Again you are wrong!! Quran does mention that you can eat Camel’s meat and Saudis DO eat the meat of Camels!!

Most meat shops in Saudi Arabia have a separate section for Camel meat and they call it HAASHI!!

It seems your source of information is very defective.

And if a person like you says that “Quran is full of lies and hate”…. Then its value is same as that of your comment that “In Saudi Arabia Camel meat is not eaten”!!
sheila

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
In which way you want me to open my mouth? Have I any time posted any post that justifies killing of innocent people?
On the other hand, it is you people who keep silent of the killings of hundreds of thousands of Innocent Iraqis and Afghani and Libyans, by US and NATO forces.
It is you people who do not speak out against the atrocities which Israel does on Palestinians.
If you were so much against Terrorism, you should have first controlled your nation and your army to set up an example.
Blasphemy is when you say anything which is against Quran and sayings of prophet…. And both Quran and sayings of prophet condemn killing of innocent person in no uncertain terms.
Quran lists killing of innocent persons as one of the Biggest of Big Sins and says “If one killed one (innocent) soul, it is as if he killed the whole mankind and if one saved one such soul (from being killed) it is as if he saved the whole mankind…”
I do not know what else speaking out is needed?.
So then you agree that what radical islam stands for is supported by the koran. That is all I needed to know. If these people are calling themself islamists and are calling on passages from the koran to support their actions, people like you who are "true muslims" sit back and say nothing. YOu are just as bad as them.
True Right

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Just remember what those kafir whitey infidels do...rape women and children...help zionist Jews steal Palestinian lands...steal organs from dead teenagers...

More proof whiteys and Jews are sub-human and that ALL the programs are justified! Let's hope the next one is the Final Solution.

"Fight them until faithlessness is no more, and religion becomes exclusively for Allah."
sheila

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

True Right wrote:
Just remember what those kafir whitey infidels do...rape women and children...help zionist Jews steal Palestinian lands...steal organs from dead teenagers...
More proof whiteys and Jews are sub-human and that ALL the programs are justified! Let's hope the next one is the Final Solution.
"Fight them until faithlessness is no more, and religion becomes exclusively for Allah."
This shows yet another child who has been brainwashed since birth. Pity him but don't turn your back on him!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••