Tibetan man sets himself on fire to protest China

Oct 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KBND-AM Bend

A London-based rights group says a Tibetan man has died after setting himself on fire to protest Chinese rule over the Himalayan region.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

sets himself on fire

PROBABLY JUST MORE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FUNDED PROPAGANDA.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Suicide is a mortal sin. He's gonna burn in hell.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

2 Cents wrote:
Suicide is a mortal sin. He's gonna burn in hell.
How about those encouraging them, say the Dollar Lama?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

They really have to start burning CCP members instead.

That way the CCP would actually start to care.

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Desperation from the cult. I take my hat off to the cult leaders though. Nice to see they have decided to burn themselves, not brainwash some young people with their dogma. Like hell they did. When is the leadership going to start going toasty? When they have the belief in their own bullshit?

Om he is burning, Om he is burning!

Kool!-aid was kinder.

Free southern Tibet!
xxx

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

These Tibetians should kill few chinese before killing themselves.
Najib_

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

uncle fargo wrote:
Desperation from the cult. I take my hat off to the cult leaders though. Nice to see they have decided to burn themselves, not brainwash some young people with their dogma. Like hell they did. When is the leadership going to start going toasty? When they have the belief in their own bullshit?
Kool!-aid was kinder.
Free southern Tibet!
China occupied Tibet by force and now claiming the Senkakus Island and Spratlys Islands. Tibetans are crying to set them free but China ignores them. Tibetans are now setting themselves on fire. Their sacrifice for the love of their independent country is priceless meaning that Tibetans will fight to become free until the end.

China will pay a dear price eventually for not giving them freedom.

Free Tibet. The world community of nations should help free Tibet from colonizer China so that Tibetans could find their own destiny in their p[art of the world.

“CCP Troll”

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Najib_ wrote:
<quoted text>
China occupied Tibet by force and now claiming the Senkakus Island and Spratlys Islands. Tibetans are crying to set them free but China ignores them. Tibetans are now setting themselves on fire. Their sacrifice for the love of their independent country is priceless meaning that Tibetans will fight to become free until the end.
Free Tibet. The world community of nations should help free Tibet from colonizer China so that Tibetans could find their own destiny in their p[art of the world.
Just find me one government that agrees with you first statement and I will join you in protesting the occupation of Tibet. I have issued this challenge to over 100 dickheads and have never had a honest reply. Show me to be a fool. Because one of us in a Wanker.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Najib_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The separatists are torching themselves. Good riddance.

Can Taiwan independence advocates like Bill-tard do the same?
DENG

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

uncle fargo wrote:

LIKE IN ALL OF CHINA LIFE IN TIBET IS GETTING BETTER EVERY YEAR; NO ONE OR ANY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT RESTRICTS THEIR RELIGIOUS PRACTICES.

AN NO ONE IN TIBET IS SETTING THEMSELVES ALIGHT.

Kool!-aid was kinder.

Free southern Tibet!
Najib_ wrote:
<quoted text>

“CCP Troll”

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

DENG wrote:
uncle fargo wrote:
LIKE IN ALL OF CHINA LIFE IN TIBET IS GETTING BETTER EVERY YEAR; NO ONE OR ANY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT RESTRICTS THEIR RELIGIOUS PRACTICES.
AN NO ONE IN TIBET IS SETTING THEMSELVES ALIGHT.
Kool!-aid was kinder.
Free southern Tibet!
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I see have the same ability to lie and distort as your cult leaders. Is this an example of the "truth" feed to the dickheads who fry themselves up? So the government, as part of their caring for the people, restrict the superstition of religion.(All religion) That is the difference between stopping the poisoning of minds and the poisoning of food and water?(Besides, have you ever taken a good look at the beliefs of some of these "religions"! Read cults!) Can the deli liar really cast spells and summon evil spirits? Wanker.

When will the "Free Tibet" movement and the deli liar ask the Indian government to return Southern Tibet? Some of the Muslims have funny ideas, don't they?

Wankers!

Om, he is burning, Om, he is burning!!
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
How about those encouraging them, say the Dollar Lama?
The Holy Bible is very clear that all false prophets will burn in hell. The Lama is a false prophet who believes in reincarnation. That is sacrilege. Sorry Lama lovers but the Lama is gonna burn in hell as well unless he truly repents and is baptized before he dies. It might seem harsh but its not for us to question God's judgment.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Bible is very clear that all false prophets will burn in hell. The Lama is a false prophet who believes in reincarnation. That is sacrilege. Sorry Lama lovers but the Lama is gonna burn in hell as well unless he truly repents and is baptized before he dies. It might seem harsh but its not for us to question God's judgment.
Bad news for Mr. Lama then. It's 77 and not far from Hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••