Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
cheftell

Charlotte, NC

#67958 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He blazed a trail for the real plows. Pretty cool. We have no houses across our street, so they pushed it all over there. That spared our mailboxes and left us with just diggin out the driveways from natural snowfall. Still major work and I'll wait for the snow vultures.
At your age, that's a good idea! ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67959 Feb 9, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Soy Sauce; why don't YOU chill out. And wash your mouth out with soap while you're at it. I personally think you're a fake.
Who's the furball?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#67960 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
He blazed a trail for the real plows. Pretty cool. We have no houses across our street, so they pushed it all over there. That spared our mailboxes and left us with just diggin out the driveways from natural snowfall. Still major work and I'll wait for the snow vultures.
You should pace yourself...save your strength to climb in and out of the hot tub. That stuff melts when it warms up, no?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67961 Feb 9, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Who's the furball?
Be nice, I may need relocation advice soon. As the Yankees and snowbirds move to Florida, we natives are buying into North Carolina. Whoa, wait a minute...what's the Palestinian equivalent of North Carolina?

Location hidden

#67962 Feb 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Be nice, I may need relocation advice soon. As the Yankees and snowbirds move to Florida, we natives are buying into North Carolina. Whoa, wait a minute...what's the Palestinian equivalent of North Carolina?
I don't know, what's NC known for? It's one of those states you barely hear about.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#67963 Feb 9, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
She be a hot southern girl that will turn your life upside down. Of course, she doesn't know your history, like we do. But, maybe she's right. You spoofin? Could you be a sheep in wolf's clothing? Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting. Are you Veeky playing with us? It would not beyond his deception persona. Hmmmmmmmmm. Twat you think, Commander?

Location hidden

#67964 Feb 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
She be a hot southern girl that will turn your life upside down. Of course, she doesn't know your history, like we do. But, maybe she's right. You spoofin? Could you be a sheep in wolf's clothing? Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting. Are you Veeky playing with us? It would not beyond his deception persona. Hmmmmmmmmm. Twat you think, Commander?
Only I never claimed to be a wolf to begin with. Why is she telling me to wash my mouth when it's not as nearly as dirty as yours? Why the double standards, hairball?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67965 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Only I never claimed to be a wolf to begin with. Why is she telling me to wash my mouth when it's not as nearly as dirty as yours? Why the double standards, hairball?
Because we are in love? Relax, Dudet. Some people just don't like Palestinians. In fact, lots of them. That's why all those refugee camps are packed. Seems like they just can't be trusted. Or, they being used as pawns for a greater cause. And, it's no different than your hatred for Jews. Calling our resident Jews here pigs, doesn't help you feel the love. My, we ARE sensitive. You're not saying that Cheftell is guilty of racism, are you? I mean, she is a southern girl.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67966 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know, what's NC known for? It's one of those states you barely hear about.
It's known as a beautiful refuge to escape to when people you don't want to live around take over your home. You need it worse than me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67967 Feb 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a stretch but certainly within the realm of possibility. He could play Ahmad, Cheftell and you with no problem but he'd have trouble with my nuance. You'd see the seams there.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67968 Feb 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we are in love? Relax, Dudet. Some people just don't like Palestinians. In fact, lots of them. That's why all those refugee camps are packed. Seems like they just can't be trusted. Or, they being used as pawns for a greater cause. And, it's no different than your hatred for Jews. Calling our resident Jews here pigs, doesn't help you feel the love. My, we ARE sensitive. You're not saying that Cheftell is guilty of racism, are you? I mean, she is a southern girl.
Calling him Fakestinian is not racist, it's fake-cist.

Location hidden

#67969 Feb 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have no reason to hate Palestinians, yet you do...with a passion. At least I have many reasons to hate SOME Jews. Cheftel doesn't even know me, yet she's already antagonizing me. Wash my dirty mouth with soap, Really? The hell did I ever say to her? And everything "dirty" I said or will say will only be a fraction of what that feces-spewing, pig's anus of a troll, AKA Uzi, has defecated from his mouth.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67970 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you have no reason to hate Palestinians, yet you do...with a passion. At least I have many reasons to hate SOME Jews. Cheftel doesn't even know me, yet she's already antagonizing me. Wash my dirty mouth with soap, Really? The hell did I ever say to her? And everything "dirty" I said or will say will only be a fraction of what that feces-spewing, pig's anus of a troll, AKA Uzi, has defecated from his mouth.
There is treatment for what ails you.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rabies/DS004...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67971 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you have no reason to hate Palestinians, yet you do...with a passion. At least I have many reasons to hate SOME Jews. Cheftel doesn't even know me, yet she's already antagonizing me. Wash my dirty mouth with soap, Really? The hell did I ever say to her? And everything "dirty" I said or will say will only be a fraction of what that feces-spewing, pig's anus of a troll, AKA Uzi, has defecated from his mouth.
Objectively, you caught up long ago. Can't you just hate Israelis instead Jews or do the Arab-Israelis make that a non-starter?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67972 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Well, I resembled that remark, so I changed it. How's that, Soy Sauce?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67973 Feb 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
Palestinians have gained sympathy over the years, but it is not clear why they are silent as 70000 Syrians are slaughtered. The Palestinians are quiet when Egyptians persecute Copts and burn their churches. Palestinians tolerate the oppression of woman in Saudi Arabia and Palestinians are silent as butchers like Saddam Hussein and Qadaffi slaughter millions. Palestinians say nothing as Arab colonialists pillage Africa causing death, war and destruction.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#67974 Feb 10, 2013
You go Jim. Seen you before. Hey, we're out. SIL showed up with 6 hard charging in shape roofers and what they did with just shovels and muscles was something to watch. No more Taupe jokes for me. Fed them smoked chicken, muffins and sent them off with a twelve-pack and, yes, some of the fanned out wad. On the way out, my neighbor solicited their efforts and, again, more cash. All this by 12 Noon. Pics to follow. Yippee. Free at last. Took a ride and grabbed some more mood enhancer. Life is good.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#67975 Feb 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
You go Jim. Seen you before. Hey, we're out. SIL showed up with 6 hard charging in shape roofers and what they did with just shovels and muscles was something to watch. No more Taupe jokes for me. Fed them smoked chicken, muffins and sent them off with a twelve-pack and, yes, some of the fanned out wad. On the way out, my neighbor solicited their efforts and, again, more cash. All this by 12 Noon. Pics to follow. Yippee. Free at last. Took a ride and grabbed some more mood enhancer. Life is good.
Yay!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#67976 Feb 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Hey, we're out. SIL showed up with 6 hard charging in shape roofers and what they did with just shovels and muscles was something to watch. Fed them smoked chicken, muffins and sent them off with a twelve-pack and, yes, some of the fanned out wad. On the way out, my neighbor solicited their efforts and, again, more cash. All this by 12 Noon. Yippee. Free at last. Took a ride and grabbed some more mood enhancer. Life is good.
DOUBLE yay! ;) Great pics!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#67979 Feb 10, 2013
Just a regular guy from Australia about the garbage .

Muslim came here same time as Vietnamese, around 1970s (Most around 1967 Israel war); First Vietnamese generation due to English problems and culture shock, then influenced by minority to involve crimes such as distributes drugs ran by Mafia and Triads (Non-Vietnamese). Second or Third Vietnamese move away from crimes and have higher than average qualifications compare to Australian communities. Check out Selective School attendants.

Second Vietnamese generations are well adapt speak fluent English and well qualified for jobs. Unlike second Muslim generations, where most crimes committed by second and third generations of Muslim; Have you got any excuses with that?

I attended University, the only few Middle-easterners went to the same Uni as me, but they were Christians, Muslim attended Uni rare likes hen teeth. How could you explain to that phenomena? No education no jobs, not inform, isolated, and turn to last frontier self absorbed religious believes.

You can fool many people as you like, but please do not fool yourself.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/fear-d...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 370,990
psychological warfare message to DAESH in iraq ... 4 min winning war strat... 1
The Dutch war on Islam 7 min Ravenclaw 27
Ukraine rebels watch Scotland vote with envy 9 min oneear69 34
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 12 min oneear69 22,337
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 15 min Avenger 41
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 18 min Toko2014 13,935
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••