Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
59,201 - 59,220 of 67,937 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

7 lies in under 2 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
<at the restaurant> Mr. Karam, Sir, how would you like your Fatwa cooked..?....Medium ....Well..??
O.K...? Did we get to the root of the problem..??
Did you have enough..??
...education... educatioN ...educatiON... educatION... educaTION... educATION... eduCATION... edUCATION... eDUCATION...
EDUCATION.
EDUCATIONHU AKBHARRRR..!!!
Really? A fatwa for simply reporting and then opinionating about facts presented in an unrelated study?

Really?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Uzi wrote:
Hello iranian assaholas, good bye iranian assaholas.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-could-des...
IRAN: "No please...don't make us live in the 7th century!"
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I hope not.
I will fight so Karam will have the freedom to write his fouth report...

Salman .... that is....Salman Rushdie..

Does the name Rushdie ring a bell..??

At the bottom of Karam's page there were many comments in support of his rhetorics. But there were also enough people calling him a traitor and being recruited to demise Islam and the Arabs...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
I hope not.
I will fight so Karam will have the freedom to write his fouth report...
Salman .... that is....Salman Rushdie..
Does the name Rushdie ring a bell..??
At the bottom of Karam's page there were many comments in support of his rhetorics. But there were also enough people calling him a traitor and being recruited to demise Islam and the Arabs...
Rushdie...Rushdie...hhhmmmmmmm m......

Oh yeah! Salman Rushdie! He was married to that hot chick on the Food Network, right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope Karam has a super hot wife to distract the stalkers who are trying to earn some virgins by measuring his blood volume externally.

In his sphere of influence it doesn't take much to go from scholar and respected journalist to heretic blasphemer and Zionazi. I beleive the interval of time is an ohnosecond.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

You know, I gotta tell you Hebrews, Izzy made this thread. He's funnier than sh*t.
There is nowhere on this planet that is nicer than Michigan in the fall. The trees are blazing red, the coyotes are running wild and chirping at their pals. But, the underlying fact that all of us have weighing on our hearts is that the Michigan winter is only a month away.
I'm sick with the flu. My daughter brings it home from kindergarten. I call her "Typhoid Mary". Her name really is Mary.
I'm about ready to drive the Gator over to my heavily armed, bitterly divorced, psychedelically drunk neighbor's house and see if he has any weed. He's a "care-giver".Michiga n is one of those medical marijuana States.
My vows of clean living have collapsed like a house of cards.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

FaithUSA wrote:
You know, I gotta tell you Hebrews, Izzy made this thread. He's funnier than sh*t.
There is nowhere on this planet that is nicer than Michigan in the fall. The trees are blazing red, the coyotes are running wild and chirping at their pals. But, the underlying fact that all of us have weighing on our hearts is that the Michigan winter is only a month away.
I'm sick with the flu. My daughter brings it home from kindergarten. I call her "Typhoid Mary". Her name really is Mary.
I'm about ready to drive the Gator over to my heavily armed, bitterly divorced, psychedelically drunk neighbor's house and see if he has any weed. He's a "care-giver".Michiga n is one of those medical marijuana States.
Now I feel like crap...the season hasn't changed around here since 1989.

If you clean up the connotation you'll feel better about it. I mean, you'll still feel like crap but at least the guilt won't be weighing you down. Go ahead and make your neighbor's day...those caring nurturers need to help or they feel worthless.
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

FaithUSA wrote:

O.K., Faith.. you can dress up..

After checking your heart rate ...{ aa..haa...hapcheeeezz..!!}
..eggscussmeee..!!.... mmmh ... where are my Kleenex's ..??

....after checking your heart rate, looking into your ears, listening to you lungs .... and having checked on my grandma's encyclopedia (in Polish)...all you need is:

- chicken soup
- tea diluted in cognac...(sometimes I can't find the tea on this overstocked kitchen cabinets 'a la Americana').. four times a day...

... and you'll be like new within 24 hours..

Dr. VOP .... bonafide

Now, pay attention, young lady .... if you think that "Typhoid Mary" has taken you to the gates of hell ... with everything she brings home from the outside world .... hehehehe .... wait until she starts bringing home... that is, YOUR home ..... her boyfriends..!!

... I even caught one of them boys .... sitting on my 'Made in Korea, lazy boy recliner'....

Faith, feel well .... and will you please give a hugh and a kiss to little Mary-faith ... from the VOP uncle in Terra Sancta..

voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

We forgot to rise our cups ... on the ocassion of Putin's b'day...

Sixty years old .... s.o.b...!!
He looks better than one of those crispy hundred dollars bills that you get at the bank .. before traveling abroad..

http://palestinianmissionuk.com/gallery/wp-co...

...who.... who's that guy holding hands with Putin..??

Rambone

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

pussy wrote:
Hello iranian assaholas, good bye iranian assaholas.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-could-des...
And we all live happy ever after..........a-hole
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

This is the classic case where mom should have insisted that dad uses a rubber...

""In recent days, both Capriles and Chavez have predicted their own victories, and Venezuela is rife with rumors of what Chavez’s militant followers or his loyalists in the army might do if he is declared the loser. Indeed, as if preparing himself for any contingencies, Chavez has already accused Capriles of fraud.""

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...

voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Too fckkn much to handle..

.. a drone without mom and dad
.. Erdogan
.. Mursi
.. Khaled Mashall and perhaps also Nassrallah
.. Hugo Chavez and his relations with Ahmedinejihad
.. Assad Jr.
.. Putin
.. the red line
.. our useless good for nothing ignorant Minister of Finance Steinitz
.. Barak and Bibi (B&B)
.. Mahmoud Abbas
.. Al Malakha al Hashemia al Urdunyia ... Jordan

Ufff..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
This is the classic case where mom should have insisted that dad uses a rubber...
""In recent days, both Capriles and Chavez have predicted their own victories, and Venezuela is rife with rumors of what Chavez’s militant followers or his loyalists in the army might do if he is declared the loser. Indeed, as if preparing himself for any contingencies, Chavez has already accused Capriles of fraud.""
Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
But...but...but...

“You should not have any doubt that we will recognize the results, whatever they are,” Mr. Chávez said, speaking to reporters after casting his vote.“Whether it is a one-vote difference or three million votes, responsible political participants have to recognize the results.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/08/world/ameri...

Let's hope they form a tighter consensus in Venezuela than they do in NY.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
O.K., Faith.. you can dress up..
After checking your heart rate ...{ aa..haa...hapcheeeezz..!!}
..eggscussmeee..!!.... mmmh ... where are my Kleenex's ..??
....after checking your heart rate, looking into your ears, listening to you lungs .... and having checked on my grandma's encyclopedia (in Polish)...all you need is:
- chicken soup
- tea diluted in cognac...(sometimes I can't find the tea on this overstocked kitchen cabinets 'a la Americana').. four times a day...
... and you'll be like new within 24 hours..
Dr. VOP .... bonafide
Now, pay attention, young lady .... if you think that "Typhoid Mary" has taken you to the gates of hell ... with everything she brings home from the outside world .... hehehehe .... wait until she starts bringing home... that is, YOUR home ..... her boyfriends..!!
... I even caught one of them boys .... sitting on my 'Made in Korea, lazy boy recliner'....
Faith, feel well .... and will you please give a hugh and a kiss to little Mary-faith ... from the VOP uncle in Terra Sancta..
My grandfather on my mother's side was from Limerick in Ireland. He used to say that cheap whiskey would cure anything. I tried that. Now all of the sudden, I realize it is Monday morning and not Saturday night anymore and I have to get busy fabricating an excuse about why I'm not going to work today. Anyhow, the hangover has taken my mind off the flu. I guess grampa was right.
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

The dies rolled..
.... and after the dust of the battle set down....it looks like 54% of the People in Venezuela don't want to be lead by a pig.

""Chavez, who feels threatened by the emergence of a legitimate rival, launched an anti-Semitic attack on Radonski, the grandson of Polish Jews who survived the Holocaust.“You have a pig's tail, a pig's ears; you snort like a pig. You're a low-life pig,” the president said of Radonski in a televised speech delivered last February.""

The dilemmas of Democracy .... 80% of those that decide ... don't know what the issues are..

Toute les nations a le governement qu'ils s'a merite .... we learned in French class more than 45 years ago ... and perhaps this is a solid statement..

I mean, who in his right mind will run a Jew for office. Jews are good for being doctors, lawyers and accountants ...

Give a Jew a country to manage .... and you see the results here in Terra Sancta..

Hugo, Mazel Tov..!!.... How's that cancer coming lately..??

voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>My grandfather on my mother's side was from Limerick in Ireland. He used to say that cheap whiskey would cure anything. I tried that. Now all of the sudden, I realize it is Monday morning and not Saturday night anymore and I have to get busy fabricating an excuse about why I'm not going to work today. Anyhow, the hangover has taken my mind off the flu. I guess grampa was right.

Faith, darling ... we da'grandpas ... across the times and the distance, no matter which way you turn it ... we are always right ...

I would call the office ... ask to talk to the boss and lay it plain on him...

Listen, Charley ... you have a pig's tail, pig's ears ... you snort like a pig ... and I've got news for you ... today I'm not going to work..

Faith, give it a go ... it worked for Hugo Chavez.
You.....you might even get to run the show from the Oval Office at the White House..

Feel good..!!
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

AHOOOOY, ESTEEELLE..TUTTO BENE..??

IS EVERYTHING O.KKKK..??

Oh, God....I envy those guys and gals sailing all the way from Scandinavia... to Terra Sancta..

I'm also obsessed with the orgies that they must have had along the way, aboard the Estelle...

Sailing boats and sea .... are not good for my health. They energize the wrong side of my empty brain cavity...

voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Why is my bank closed? Columbus Day? Is this a joke? We should have Neil Armstrong Day instead. He makes Columbus look like a toe-dancing fairy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel 5 min barefoot2626 25
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 5 min tarmo 635
Miami-Dade commissioners back plan for Cuban ex... 9 min John Grimbaldsun 62
Melbourne man wanted over alleged war crimes 9 min Adi 15
British reporter 'captured' in Ukraine 10 min Live Free or Die 9
As President Obama dithers, Russia returns to t... 10 min John Grimbaldsun 7
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min John 356,189
•••
•••