African religious leaders reject Obamaa s call to decriminalize homosexuality

Full story: Religion News Service

NAIROBI, Kenya Religious leaders in Africa strongly rebuked President Obama's call to decriminalize homosexuality, suggesting it's the reason why he received a less-than-warm welcome during a recent trip to the continent.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BB board

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Blessings on the Africans!
Oscar

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Way to go Africa!!!

Keep your morals and ethics!

Do not bow to the pressure of western liberal scum!
Oscar

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

It thrills me to see Africa rejecting Obama!

ROFLMAO!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Well, if having these fine minds on their side isn't enough to convince them how horribly wrong they are, nothing will.
BB board

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
Well, if having these fine minds on their side isn't enough to convince them how horribly wrong they are, nothing will.
Why do hate people of color? Are you a racist?
Frank

Aurora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

BB board wrote:
<quoted text>Why do hate people of color? Are you a racist?
Why bring color which he never mentioned?
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Oscar wrote:
Way to go Africa!!!
Morals and ethics? You mean genocide, sex with animals and violent atrocities. But then you right wing filth love things like that!
umm

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Oscar wrote:
Way to go Africa!!!
Africa should stop begging also.

Since: Apr 13

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

I am a black lGBT peson and ai slresdy sm imprinted like do many with black African self hate. This only increases it. I do not ;ike my own race. I am an uncle Tom, Snow Queen==snap snap, thank you!

I will use the "N" word everytime I think of it. Most blsckmpeopele zi know are mean, ignorandt and the smarter ones don't want to be black. Even str8 black men wwho get two cent in their pockets will go marry a non black girl.I will never see Africa and that is 'too early.' Religious nut cases, thugs,dope addicts drive by murderers, thieves,violent, gangs, rip off ministers, superstitiousness, unkindness, anti gay haters, nappy haired, big flat ugly noses, dark skinned, fat lips, ugly people! I just do not like my own race.As least God saw ro it I was not born there of had to live there.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I'm sure the Dems hope that all these guys immigrate to here !

:)

(or will that be a litmus test to get into the U.S. under The Obamaniac Regime ?)

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

BB board wrote:
Blessings on the Africans!
Black Africans are mean superstitious people.It is no wonder they sold their own people into slavery and embrace the very religions that enslaved them. Whose school drop out rate is highest? STR8 VD level is off the charts and rape of females is ritual. I am black and I even hate to look at a map with Africa on it! Persecution is abound in Africa

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring color which he never mentioned?
Because Africans are mean,stupid, criminal, black and ugly. BTW I am black and would change my race in a heartbeat if I could. Michael Jackson had the right idea !

I do not want to even see a map if it has Africa on it!
UNHCR

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

with a proper education, the african people can be more civilized.btw its the arab & european also also involved in the slave trades.edu cation,rural area socieconomics development is the key for the african people progress.there are many major issues that need to be tackled before jumping into minor issues.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Oscar wrote:
Way to go Africa!!!
Africa has no morals. They take money from fundy churches who use mistranslated Bibles. The Qur'an is plagiarized from bad Hebrew and Christian texts. Go to U-TUBE, see the CLOBBER PASSAGES"
UNHCR

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

instead of propagandized the side issues, why don't the US government try to help the african by investing.Provide them crop seeds, provide them the advanced agricultural equipment and efficient & sustainable agriculture/husbandry practices, perhaps that's could help them.even the China try to tap the wealth in the african nation.

But of course, the US govt would be hesitated as they would not want to transfer the technology freely.Once again it's getting back to square one.no wonder China are getting ahead.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Muslim persecution of Homosexuals:
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Homo...
UNHCR

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

uneducated people are hard to handle.believe me.but it's not their fault.but its up to us to help them, to educate them.after all being gay is not going to help them at all, instead you are making its worst by helping to spread the disease itself(HIV)?at least you educate them to practice safe sex first.
UNHCR

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

instead of spouting things in this forum,why don't you all go to the africa.they are struggling too.help them,educate them.it's the least we can do.
hmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

pretty bad for his homies to diss him for his views on what their countries see as illegal and perverse, maybe he'll re-flip-flop back to his homofeelings from a few years ago

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

UNHCR wrote:
instead of propagandized the side issues, why don't the US government try to help the african by investing.Provide them crop seeds, provide them the advanced agricultural equipment and efficient & sustainable agriculture/husbandry practices, perhaps that's could help them.even the China try to tap the wealth in the african nation.
But of course, the US govt would be hesitated as they would not want to transfer the technology freely.Once again it's getting back to square one.no wonder China are getting ahead.
The US government needs to stop using our money to help other nations. Let them help themselves and we should mind our own business.

Obama thinks he's some kind of World Emperor emboldened with power and can spend OUR hard earned money anyway he wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••