Dennis Rodman Now An FBI Informant On North Korea

Apr 16, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 25

After a successful stay in the Communist country in February, where he was filming a documentary for HBO, Rodman told the Miami Herald he's been approached by the FBI to work as an informant on North Korean activity.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

#22 Apr 18, 2013
G Man, go bounce.
Dennis Rodman

Washington, DC

#23 Apr 18, 2013
Kim Jong Un wrote:
Yo Dennis hit me up on facebook when u read this I left you a reply from what you mentioned earlier.
And I am looking forward to your visit and "crushing" you at basketball again.
The money will again be sent to the same account.
Yo Kim bro, I got your message and I'll bring that red dress you like.

Hey you're better than Scottie Pippen and I mean that.

And thanks, I really need the money, I can't spend it fast enough!

See you soon lil bro.
-The Doctor-

Bloomington, IN

#24 Apr 19, 2013
Another psuedo-dictatorship banging it's gong? hitler was a complete psycho bastard, but at least he had chancellor on his resumé before his sociopathic rampage officially began. This guy went to the military "university," and got a membership card for daddy's party like it was sam's club. And now nations are worried about what he's going to do? Dear whatever entity you believe in, cut the marionette strings. Oh, and and if find out thatcher lost my flute...what? She's....really? I thought she was one of our's and regenenerated into that odd american basketball fellow.
Rodman Really

Bloomington, IN

#25 Apr 19, 2013
I volunteer to go to N. Korea and solve this problem too. Ill take a peace pipe and the nukes will be gone next week. Can I get be an FBI informant too? I want a house, a car, and a thousand bucks a week for life. Hey Un buddy please don't bomb us. Done. Where's my stuff?
apabhaiay

UK

#26 Apr 19, 2013
patriot wrote:
Earthquake in Iran today, killed 40 so far...damn the USA...they were behind this treacherous act!
yeah true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min tongangodz 15,255
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 69,489
Russian, or Else 7 min Stars and Stripes 50
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Tim Osman 118,274
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min I seize it 373,409
New Zealand PM John Key Aware of Kiwis Joining ... 11 min Beastly 2
Mexican's 'Harry Potter' hoard is world's biggest 14 min Sirius 2

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE