Yokohama Rubber to invest $125 million in the Philippines and Russia to expand production

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: INAUTONEWS

Yokohama Rubber announced it will spend about $125 million through 2015 to increase output at its tire plants in the Philippines and Russia.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2013
heressssssss kenny

Muntinlupa, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

So tell me again how no-one wants to invest in the Philippines Donald ????????? lol
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

theyve been here since 96... does the filipins have rubber plantations? ok, ill google it.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

American Dr. James D. W. Strong, the Father of the Philippine Rubber Industry,

hahahaha all praise the great Americans

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I don't get some things the Japanese do. Don't get why they invested in China. Don't get why invest in Russia with them not giving back islands after WW2. Then again, Russia did buy a lot of Kubota tractors after that clown Carter wouldn't let CASE and other deal with them for that Afgan thing.
Not a lot of natural rubber not used with all the great chemicals to make longer lasting stuff.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

They likely planned on investing more, but had to save some out, for all the graft and corruption.....
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
theyve been here since 96... does the filipins have rubber plantations? ok, ill google it.
OMG!!??? You've been in the Philippines for almost 13 years! You've mocking! Fucking! rattlyong them ebery single day! You've been bullying them every single day in your life! You've sipping their water everyday! And you even tol;d the whole world that the Philippines are corrupts and a country full of Garbage blahhh lahh and you didn't know we have a Rubber Plantations? Clap! clap! clap! clap!. Because you only knows Olongapo City, Bar girls, Boulevard , and Sex. YES!! PHILIPPINES HAS hectares of hectares of Rubber Tree Plantations, mostly close to Jolo, Sulu, Borneo area and they even hectares of hectares of Rubber tree Plantations in Sabah area. The Sultan Family were the first people who planted Rubbers and exported to Malaysia, then Taiwan then to United Kingdom lonnnnnngggg time ago. The Sultan rented out the land in Sabah Borneo to Malaysian under british. That's why they want to get it back the land. Intiende?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

planted Rubbers.....Trojan, Lifestyles, Rough Rider...thats a laugh waiting for the right comic. Too bad I'm not the one.
Although 75 percent of today's rubber products are made from the synthetic rubber perfected during World War II

Read more: http://www.madehow.com/Volume-1/Rubber-Band.h...
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Wang Dang wrote:
I don't get some things the Japanese do. Don't get why they invested in China. Don't get why invest in Russia with them not giving back islands after WW2. Then again, Russia did buy a lot of Kubota tractors after that clown Carter wouldn't let CASE and other deal with them for that Afgan thing.
Not a lot of natural rubber not used with all the great chemicals to make longer lasting stuff.
yeah those cheap bungi cords fall apart fast. gotta check the origin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 1 min OnlyPatchWork 25
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 1 min boo ya 46
With Israel at war, US lawmakers give full support 5 min OnlyPatchWork 24
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min scirocco 68,456
Baltimore Stands with Israel 7 min boo ya 29
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 8 min scirocco 1,046
WikiLeaks breaks gag order 11 min Mail Order Ting Tong 8
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 30 min Faith 357,493
•••
•••