Philippines prepares Gaza, Israel evacuation plan

Nov 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Honolulu Advertiser

MANILA, Philippines >> The Philippine government is preparing evacuation plans for Filipinos trapped in Gaza and in Israel and hopes a cease-fire will allow them to safely escape the bombing there.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2012
marco

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

This country is pathetic! they got people working as slaves in the most pathetic shitholes in the world, are the people of philippines that desperate to have jobs? is philippines that bad that it makes them want to work in the freakin GAZA!!! LOL pathetic country
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

LOL
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

marco wrote:
This country is pathetic! they got people working as slaves in the most pathetic shitholes in the world, are the people of philippines that desperate to have jobs? is philippines that bad that it makes them want to work in the freakin GAZA!!! LOL pathetic country
i have to agree. what person in their right mind would go near that place just for a few pesos a month?

those job agents have to be lying to these people when they send them to these violent regions. then they are stuck.

when does the cost of evacuation outweigh the $$$$$ these people are sending home?

filipins fcuking filipinos over and over and over again.
Lito Hoven

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree. what person in their right mind would go near that place just for a few pesos a month?
those job agents have to be lying to these people when they send them to these violent regions. then they are stuck.
when does the cost of evacuation outweigh the $$$$$ these people are sending home?
filipins fcuking filipinos over and over and over again.
Watch you language AMC"... you are truly one who have been in the U.S. and quite and expert in the "street language" of the big cities there.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Lito Hoven wrote:
<quoted text> Watch you language AMC"... you are truly one who have been in the U.S. and quite and expert in the "street language" of the big cities there.
phhhhht....as if your country is truly christian? hahahahahaha
Adela Lucasan USA

Caloocan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
phhhhht....as if your country is truly christian? hahahahahaha
Not quite, but with Pagans the likes of you, some people misunderstand the good that Christianity has done for the world. The Devil has many desciples roaming around like jackals looking for prey. You must be one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••