Ukraine Jails General in Gongadze Murder Case, Serbia to Probe NATO Bombing

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Transitions Online

Plus, Serbia eyes a Chinese-built ditch across the Balkans and Mongolia readies a new showcase for its looted treasures.

Comments
21 - 40 of 96 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 31, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you must be smoking pot again. Even the older Israeli F-16's didn't get picked up by the Russian battle group in the sea or even the Russian SAM sites and radar stations yesterday! Another fine example as to how American technology is leaps and bounds ahead of Russian. Talk all the trash you want, cry all the tears you want Israel striked into Syria at will with no resistance all because of western technology. Now if Assad had western technology he might of had a fighting chance. Serbia is bag licking the European Union anyways they can rattle a saber strictly for the current government to get support from nationalist and not look like pussies. All politics bud. No real hope or teeth, think about it how the hell can any Serb leader ever jail 12 NATO countries presidents and prime ministers anyways. Pipe dream. Serbia wants business with the west not russia, they have a distinct friendship with Russia but their definitely not married to her.
.

On the contrary, it's Jackassjay who's talking trash, dumbass never learns. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 31, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
the question is what can NATO do to Serbian Army.Nothing.NATO idiots during the bombing 1999 destroyed only 14 tank during the entire war
Korean war - lost
Vietnam war - lost
Invasion on Cuba - lost
Avghanistan war - lost
Iraq war - lost
Well in 1999 your facts differ from battlefield realities. The Serbs retreated back to barracks, the war stopped, the murder and killing stopped. It's quite clear to me the NATO airstrikes achieved success in ending the war, if the intention was to destroy the Serbian armed forces and leave Serbia defenseless you would have seen B-52's, C-130 gunships, F-111's, and direct targeting of infantry units with area weapons. None of which happened.
1st goal - hit lead vehicles in advancing forces - sends a clear message that there is no bluff
2 nd goal - break supply and logistic lines to end advancing assets, rendering them dead in the water
3 rd goal - crush Serbian infrastructure to put Serbian population in hardship thus breaking the fighting spirit of the population and forcing reconstruction , From combat helmet to hard hat policy ... 100% effective
( in summary because of this NATO action the war ended and remains ended today )
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 31, 2013
 
servia is a sterile and impotent statelet in the Balkans

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 31, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you must be smoking pot again. Even the older Israeli F-16's didn't get picked up by the Russian battle group in the sea or even the Russian SAM sites and radar stations yesterday! Another fine example as to how American technology is leaps and bounds ahead of Russian. Talk all the trash you want, cry all the tears you want Israel striked into Syria at will with no resistance all because of western technology. Now if Assad had western technology he might of had a fighting chance. Serbia is bag licking the European Union anyways they can rattle a saber strictly for the current government to get support from nationalist and not look like pussies. All politics bud. No real hope or teeth, think about it how the hell can any Serb leader ever jail 12 NATO countries presidents and prime ministers anyways. Pipe dream. Serbia wants business with the west not russia, they have a distinct friendship with Russia but their definitely not married to her.
Oh mine It`s really funny to rad such an American idiot which acordingly statistics is unable to show on map NYS. lol.
Serbs had shot down 2 F 117 stealth fighter using Soviet missiles made in 60s. lol.
Vetnameese northern Vietnam I meat had shot down 37 of US plane during a day using Soviet missiles.
Egyptian had shot down American and French made planes of Israel which were flying to detroy Aswan damb. They had kept ruins of those planes intacked so I saw them myself to the south of Hurgada.
Russsian anti aircraft missiles are really etter than American ones.
It`s enough to say that Russian S 400 can intrsept any target bigger than a dove at the range of 400 km while American patriots can do that only at the range of 200 km.
Yes if Russia will dploy such missiles in Serbia it will proect Serbia from you agression.
If Russsia will deploy Iskander missiles there, even charged with convntional war heads, it will destroy all of your carrers, since there`s noprotection from Iskanders.
Russia is the best at rocketry.
Russia was the first at space and it will be the first at landing at Mars I think.
Russian rocket technologies are many years ahead of American ones.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 31, 2013
 
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh mine It`s really funny to rad such an American idiot which acordingly statistics is unable to show on map NYS. lol.
Serbs had shot down 2 F 117 stealth fighter using Soviet missiles made in 60s. lol.
Vetnameese northern Vietnam I meat had shot down 37 of US plane during a day using Soviet missiles.
Egyptian had shot down American and French made planes of Israel which were flying to detroy Aswan damb. They had kept ruins of those planes intacked so I saw them myself to the south of Hurgada.
Russsian anti aircraft missiles are really etter than American ones.
It`s enough to say that Russian S 400 can intrsept any target bigger than a dove at the range of 400 km while American patriots can do that only at the range of 200 km.
Yes if Russia will dploy such missiles in Serbia it will proect Serbia from you agression.
If Russsia will deploy Iskander missiles there, even charged with convntional war heads, it will destroy all of your carrers, since there`s noprotection from Iskanders.
Russia is the best at rocketry.
Russia was the first at space and it will be the first at landing at Mars I think.
Russian rocket technologies are many years ahead of American ones.
not true
Stern des Sudens

Madliena, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 31, 2013
 
Everything he said is true you sick jew nazi (yes you heard me well, many jews were is SS units):P USA lost the space race and still is losing in armament race

now die!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 31, 2013
 
Stern des Sudens wrote:
Everything he said is true you sick jew nazi (yes you heard me well, many jews were is SS units):P USA lost the space race and still is losing in armament race
now die!
do not use someone else's topix name. you dumb servian! toy are totally wrong in everything like most servos!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 31, 2013
 
USA will tell you what to do, you dumb and stupid servo!!!!
doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 31, 2013
 
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
American propagandistic mashine spreads lies all day and night long.
For example your media told that Serbs killed 100 000 of Albanians in Kosovo but there was not found even a thousend of them. Those Albanian victims were probably killed by NATO airstrikes.
What were you doing in Serbia anyways?
You are filthy American imperialists which go berserk around the world looting shooting killing raping enslaving thoe nations which refuse to kneel before your evel empire.
I really proud of the fact that Russia doesn`t comply to your arrogant demands and having nuclear weapons doen`t give a shit about your military might. Your politicians know that Russia can destroy all of your carriers even without any nukes. That`s why they are so pissed off with Russia.
Is that why russia stood and whined like a lil girl when they learned that america had a star wars program and it didnt include them? Just wondering. By the way, you want some 'whine' with that cheese. lol
Jay

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 31, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in 1999 your facts differ from battlefield realities. The Serbs retreated back to barracks, the war stopped, the murder and killing stopped. It's quite clear to me the NATO airstrikes achieved success in ending the war, if the intention was to destroy the Serbian armed forces and leave Serbia defenseless you would have seen B-52's, C-130 gunships, F-111's, and direct targeting of infantry units with area weapons. None of which happened.
1st goal - hit lead vehicles in advancing forces - sends a clear message that there is no bluff
2 nd goal - break supply and logistic lines to end advancing assets, rendering them dead in the water
3 rd goal - crush Serbian infrastructure to put Serbian population in hardship thus breaking the fighting spirit of the population and forcing reconstruction , From combat helmet to hard hat policy ... 100% effective
( in summary because of this NATO action the war ended and remains ended today )
NATO indeed used B-52 but not only B-52 NATO also used F-117 , B-2,B-1
Reality is that in entire war NATO destroyed only 14 tanks.I never saw NATO ground troops ready to fight against Yugoslav Army.That is reality.The rest is nothing but blabbering



5:51
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO indeed used B-52 but not only B-52 NATO also used F-117 , B-2,B-1
Reality is that in entire war NATO destroyed only 14 tanks.I never saw NATO ground troops ready to fight against Yugoslav Army.That is reality.The rest is nothing but blabbering
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mwGgATCZ4dsXX
5:51
typical servian blabbering as usual
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 31, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO indeed used B-52 but not only B-52 NATO also used F-117 , B-2,B-1
Reality is that in entire war NATO destroyed only 14 tanks.I never saw NATO ground troops ready to fight against Yugoslav Army.That is reality.The rest is nothing but blabbering
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mwGgATCZ4dsXX
5:51
Perhaps I should elaborate a couple dozen bombs and a strategic cruise missile strike did occur in Kosovo by b-52's but no where near or close to the shock and awe campaigns we've seen in kuwait and Iraq. They probably threw a bone to the Air Force general to appease the usefulness of the b-52h budget.( What i'm getting at is they held back ) Most strikes where single attack fighters from NATO countries Dutch, Spain, Canada..... Ya sure the naval battle group and subs pumped some cruise missiles out technically hitting all Serb hard targets in 3 days. I think the fact that Russia supported the campaign and removal of the Serbian leader along with the positioning of ground forces with plans for attack with Abrahm main battle tanks. Plus the Serb air defense mig 29's either got shot down or broke down or got hit by friendly fire, there was no air superiority by the Serbs ever.
Jay

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 31, 2013
 
post 30
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I should elaborate a couple dozen bombs and a strategic cruise missile strike did occur in Kosovo by b-52's but no where near or close to the shock and awe campaigns we've seen in kuwait and Iraq. They probably threw a bone to the Air Force general to appease the usefulness of the b-52h budget.( What i'm getting at is they held back ) Most strikes where single attack fighters from NATO countries Dutch, Spain, Canada..... Ya sure the naval battle group and subs pumped some cruise missiles out technically hitting all Serb hard targets in 3 days. I think the fact that Russia supported the campaign and removal of the Serbian leader along with the positioning of ground forces with plans for attack with Abrahm main battle tanks. Plus the Serb air defense mig 29's either got shot down or broke down or got hit by friendly fire, there was no air superiority by the Serbs ever.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 31, 2013
 
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh mine It`s really funny to rad such an American idiot which acordingly statistics is unable to show on map NYS. lol.
Serbs had shot down 2 F 117 stealth fighter using Soviet missiles made in 60s. lol.
Vetnameese northern Vietnam I meat had shot down 37 of US plane during a day using Soviet missiles.
Egyptian had shot down American and French made planes of Israel which were flying to detroy Aswan damb. They had kept ruins of those planes intacked so I saw them myself to the south of Hurgada.
Russsian anti aircraft missiles are really etter than American ones.
It`s enough to say that Russian S 400 can intrsept any target bigger than a dove at the range of 400 km while American patriots can do that only at the range of 200 km.
Yes if Russia will dploy such missiles in Serbia it will proect Serbia from you agression.
If Russsia will deploy Iskander missiles there, even charged with convntional war heads, it will destroy all of your carrers, since there`s noprotection from Iskanders.
Russia is the best at rocketry.
Russia was the first at space and it will be the first at landing at Mars I think.
Russian rocket technologies are many years ahead of American ones.
They only destroyed one stealth the tactic they use that I saw first hand on the battlefield was using people resources especially children. It's called triangulation. The kids stand in farmer fields and act as forward aircraft observers and radio in direction of travel, with enough info the Serbs would put up a wall of fire and focus SAMs on the most likeliest path of travel ( if the Iraqis had brains like this they would have had a decent shoot down rate ) Although its primitive and back to basics it works. There's a full account of the Serbian commander on you tube he's pissed that the other stealth got away and hit its target.( this is the reason the Chinese embassy was bombed, the chin agents bought a chunk from a Serb farmer and the rest went to Moscow )
Here's a link of the Serbs scoring a hit on an American f-16, AAA fire then SAMs, because the pilot had other fighters with him and they defended you can bet your ass all the AAA and SAM crews where eating 500 pound bombs.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Ps. If you keep referring to be me being American I'll refer to you as being Chechnyan or Chinese.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 31, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They only destroyed one stealth the tactic they use that I saw first hand on the battlefield was using people resources especially children. It's called triangulation. The kids stand in farmer fields and act as forward aircraft observers and radio in direction of travel, with enough info the Serbs would put up a wall of fire and focus SAMs on the most likeliest path of travel ( if the Iraqis had brains like this they would have had a decent shoot down rate ) Although its primitive and back to basics it works. There's a full account of the Serbian commander on you tube he's pissed that the other stealth got away and hit its target.( this is the reason the Chinese embassy was bombed, the chin agents bought a chunk from a Serb farmer and the rest went to Moscow )
Here's a link of the Serbs scoring a hit on an American f-16, AAA fire then SAMs, because the pilot had other fighters with him and they defended you can bet your ass all the AAA and SAM crews where eating 500 pound bombs.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Ps. If you keep referring to be me being American I'll refer to you as being Chechnyan or Chinese.
.

If all the anglo saxon vermin stayed in their own filthy countries, the whole world would be at peace.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 31, 2013
 
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
If all the anglo saxon vermin stayed in their own filthy countries, the whole world would be at peace.
Ya and perhaps the language of choice in Europe and Russia would be German too.
I guess in hind sight Muslim immigration would never exist!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 31, 2013
 
more dreaming for another 600 years

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 3, 2013
 
doug wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why russia stood and whined like a lil girl when they learned that america had a star wars program and it didnt include them? Just wondering. By the way, you want some 'whine' with that cheese. lol
Your star wars program was a fake and you know that.
USA is hitchhiking Russian space ships to get to the orbite now.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya and perhaps the language of choice in Europe and Russia would be German too.
I guess in hind sight Muslim immigration would never exist!
USSR had defeated Germany without sirious help from the west.
Anglo Saxon cowards were sitting and waiting while Russians were liberating Europe from German nazies.

All you could do was to threat USSR with your hukes and to go berserk around the world looting/shooting.
Annglo Saxon people are parasites.
They don`t work but live well.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 3, 2013
 
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
USSR had defeated Germany without sirious help from the west.
Anglo Saxon cowards were sitting and waiting while Russians were liberating Europe from German nazies.
All you could do was to threat USSR with your hukes and to go berserk around the world looting/shooting.
Annglo Saxon people are parasites.
They don`t work but live well.
Soviet coomunist pinkos never liberated anyone in Europe. In fact, Eastern Europe was enslaved from 1945 to 1991 by the communist bastard of the former soviet union.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••