Syria - the lies being told

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: www.virtueonline.org 5,165

Without a doubt, the greatest lie being told about the Syrian conflict is that it is being waged by President Assad against 'the Syrian people'.

This is pure propaganda ... Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4863 Jan 31, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
King of Arabia 2, George is clueless and hopeless, Faith is going the same way, I think its that rat hole she lives in has been chemically crop dusted too many times.
King now we are fighting Israel as well
we should start getting quite a bit of improving, unity is brewing like the terror is abating, soldiers fight better against the Jew.
LOL! King is a fckng queen and so are you. The muslim/arab world can always be counted on to cork-screw itself into the ground. They are too unprincipled and barbaric to ever achieve anything that resembles order, cohesion and civilized behavior. The Western nations couldn't care less. We are just in the area to pump our oil out of the ground.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4864 Jan 31, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
King of Arabia 2, George is clueless and hopeless, Faith is going the same way, I think its that rat hole she lives in has been chemically crop dusted too many times.
King now we are fighting Israel as well
we should start getting quite a bit of improving, unity is brewing like the terror is abating, soldiers fight better against the Jew.
yeah..........Nothing racist in that rant..........

*sarcasm*.... for the impaired

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4865 Jan 31, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Good!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4866 Jan 31, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> That's exactly what the Japanese said right after they attacked Pearl Harbor!
But in this case, the Israelis have the A-bombs and the filthy arabs do not.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#4867 Jan 31, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text> The muslim/arab world can always be counted on to cork-screw itself into the ground..
omgod....

Too funny!! That was very well said, thanks Faith!
Syrian

New London, CT

#4868 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But in this case, the Israelis have the A-bombs and the filthy arabs do not.
But Pakistan has plenty of them!!! So do the Russians and the Chinese.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#4869 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But in this case, the Israelis have the A-bombs and the filthy arabs do not.
Israeli leaders can shove all the nukes up their arses. If Israel uses any A-Bomb on her neighbors, it would cease to exist within 11-13 minutes. Now, do you want that to happen, ignorant pompous fool?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4870 Feb 1, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
King of Arabia 2, George is clueless and hopeless, Faith is going the same way, I think its that rat hole she lives in has been chemically crop dusted too many times.
King now we are fighting Israel as well
we should start getting quite a bit of improving, unity is brewing like the terror is abating, soldiers fight better against the Jew.
After months of propaganda we can see the hopelessness and grave disappointment in his eyes....I hope to assist the terrorist George and his boyfriend might not take wrong decision to go to Syria and to fight for this Wahhabi terrorist....
Oh god please them a little commonsense...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4871 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! King is a fckng queen and so are you. The muslim/arab world can always be counted on to cork-screw itself into the ground. They are too unprincipled and barbaric to ever achieve anything that resembles order, cohesion and civilized behavior. The Western nations couldn't care less. We are just in the area to pump our oil out of the ground.
Bitcy no need to bark here....with your body your brain is also getting dried out....go to your nearest physiotherapy clinic otherwise it might be too late...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4872 Feb 1, 2013
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah..........Nothing racist in that rant..........
*sarcasm*.... for the impaired
Faith is an azzz liker of Satan.....Racist word is a bit dignified word if you compare it with that evil woman,,,,,
Animals don't have FAITH....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4873 Feb 1, 2013
Here actually lies a rainbow of hacked documents unveiling NATO plans on Syria:

pastebin .com/Whyvnnd6

Modern warfare backstage activity as it is... the Soviet old chemical bombs, Ukrainians paid to play roles of Russians... Another war, the same methods.... Yeah, NATO definitely strives to receive permission for ground military operation in Syria. Another dirty war on NATO behalf that smells nothing but oil.
FONTAINE LIES

San Antonio, TX

#4874 Feb 1, 2013
woolet wrote:
Here actually lies a rainbow of hacked documents unveiling NATO plans on Syria:
pastebin .com/Whyvnnd6
Modern warfare backstage activity as it is... the Soviet old chemical bombs, Ukrainians paid to play roles of Russians... Another war, the same methods.... Yeah, NATO definitely strives to receive permission for ground military operation in Syria. Another dirty war on NATO behalf that smells nothing but oil.
What a crock of socialist crap.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#4875 Feb 1, 2013
Now you see why Iran HAS to go nuclear.
Syrian

New London, CT

#4877 Feb 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is an azzz liker of Satan.....Racist word is a bit dignified word if you compare it with that evil woman,,,,,
Animals don't have FAITH....
LOL!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#4878 Feb 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli leaders can shove all the nukes up their arses. If Israel uses any A-Bomb on her neighbors, it would cease to exist within 11-13 minutes. Now, do you want that to happen, ignorant pompous fool?
A county that starts using nukes would be suicidal.
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#4879 Feb 1, 2013
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
After months of propaganda we can see the hopelessness and grave disappointment in his eyes....I hope to assist the terrorist George and his boyfriend might not take wrong decision to go to Syria and to fight for this Wahhabi terrorist....
Oh god please them a little commonsense...

Yes I too have an urge to kill Faith and her stupid friend, its a pity her mother was not injected with a contraception drug before she was a blitch in creation, spelt without the l .

Doesn't she read the RT, because if she did she would know, on the 29 th. It was reported that.
African women are against their will, being injected with birth control drugs, against their will. Also they are lied too so they keep it going for their entire life, with awful side affects as well as not having a family.

Yes Faith is a horrible person, she supports the Israeli Health Officers who have admitted this, obviously they don't like black babies so neither must Faith, I think babies are cute no matter what their colour, there was only one baby I totally detested yes you guessed it.
Rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#4880 Feb 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>
London Times- Quote of the week
Interesting point of view Affirmative action:" South Africa is the only country in the world where affirmative action is in favour of the majority who has complete political control. The fact that the political majority requires affirmative action to protect them against a 9% minority group is testament to a complete failure on their part to build their own wealth making structures, such that their only solution is to take it from others."
Ineptocracy -A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves and succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
From Business report Johannesburg
After paying the state salaries, the Zimbabwe government will be left with ...$217.-


Pilfering of the diamonds by the British connection is the cause of that. Amin earned a great deal of displeasure that same way but that other country is better off today because of it. I agree SA is on that course, so does the times.
The reason SA is the only country where progress is being made,(in their opinion, not in mine), is because it is recognized it's necessary to go back get a good grasp then proceed. SA is doing that.
Big question is to identify the 9 %
parasites, and have a political solution, who are the Times saying it are, and who is against them. I bet of course the don't delve into it.
I do, talk about import replacement by constructing manufacture and living and socializing and spiritual all under the one roof, and you will be on the right track, then ask China to help with a loan.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4881 Feb 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were I suppose I would be, fortunately they are not and Assad is about to loose his palace.
Living in your fantasy land as usual??
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4882 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
Well, it was gratifying to Israel fly into Syria unchallenged and thump the powerless arab queers. Now, we can only hope that both sides in the Syrian conflict obtain and use chemical weapons and reduce that rat-hole country to dust.
Ys that would be a good end to the terrorist colony called israel I agree.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#4883 Feb 1, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> well Faith, Israel has done very well so far. Some five years ago there was an article in a German magazine explaining the aims of Israel in the Middle East. Break up all the countries in smaller entities at logger head with each other. Then arme all sides. So just see the map of the region. Iraq is split into opposing factions and will probably never recover. Libya is for all purpose destroyed . Egypt's pressure is building up and the country could erupt any moment. Syria is at war with itself. Iran is under attack with the purpose of putting its various ethnicity at loggerhead with each other. Lebanon is a nest of rival militias, Afghanistan will split eventually between its various ethnic clans. Jordan for the moment is safe, but will be forced in due course to accomodate the Palestinians, as it was part of Palestine originally. Saudi Arabia sounds stable, but things are brewing there as well. Yemen is in a civil war. On the surface, Israel has effectively won the war. But beware, that could be a Pyrrhic victory, the calm in the eye of the storm. One must remember Napoleon's saying: "God is on the side of the big battalions". And the big battalions are Arab, not Jews. The next part of the conflict will involve removing Jewish heads worldwide, in the same way the Mossad is killing Iranian scientists...It is going to be dirty.
The only way to deal with israel is the same way it deals with others.Only then can it be stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agca leaves flowers on John Paul's tomb in Vatican 6 min sariyerli neco 6
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 6 min Oliver Cromwell 11,794
Gagik Aghajanyan:Interests of Armenia and Turke... 10 min sariyerli neco 42
Turkey, Armenia should leave genocide row 'to c... 11 min BRC 8
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 13 min Goddess Gaia 77
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 14 min piratefighting 27,174
Armenian, Kurdish village names restored in Van 19 min top dander 6
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 33 min chazmo 393,314
More from around the web