Ethiopian PM Meles Zenawi is dead, Says Airlines Employee

Jul 20, 2012 Full story: In-depth Africa 142

An Ethiopian Airlines employee, who wants to remain anonymous, informed reporters this afternoon that Ethiopia's dictator Meles Zenawi has died 4 days ago.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Ddg

United States

#1 Jul 20, 2012
There no powerfull news association to digout the real information about PM Meles.z
Ddg

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Where is CNN, BBC, ROUTERS and other known news service organizations to dig and publish the corret information especially in critical issue like Meles's death. They publish only what othes transfer for the sake of their safty without reasonouting and assuring its reality. If not we never hear two contradicting info from news even the same. At the same time the information are not tangiable and have no evidance. There why we need to search and follow news when things are secritfull.
Open minded brother

Australia

#3 Jul 20, 2012
No one gives a shit about meles
Losa

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Meles is the best I am Ethiopian please bro open ur mind and relax
Any

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Who cares..
whom

Ethiopia

#6 Jul 20, 2012
"Meles is the best I am Ethiopian please bro open ur mind and relax" good!
i live in adama since and technology university at this time,no more talk about pm melee,before this time many none supporter students live in the campus,some of them got job opportunity in par time and support them selves,some have no money for transport stay here in the break time.but today bad condition occurred,university's management not fair today's action,as person they need basic necessity,imagine who can a person exist some where with out food!?? it is not joke ,it is truth!! as an Ethiopian we have an responsibility to think about them,they become ill ,may will be died for the lack of food,the have no family,relative.......please today all university's managements are dictator,.........no one hear them,"le wegen derash wegen new!!"diresulin
dave

Spånga, Sweden

#7 Jul 20, 2012
He is a criminal
But I wish him to get better and repent what he did to his people,
that is my wish for him , but i don't want to see him to express his arrogance on etv and other media , this is time for USA to consider the mutual benefit of the country as well as democracy.
for all Ethiopian

Ethiopia

#8 Jul 20, 2012
"Meles is the best I am Ethiopian please bro open ur mind and relax" good!
i live in adama since and technology university at this time,no more talk about pm melee,before this time many none supporter students live in the campus,some of them got job opportunity in par time and support them selves,some have no money for transport stay here in the break time.but today bad condition occurred,university's management not fair today's action,as person they need basic necessity,imagine who can a person exist some where with out food!?? it is not joke ,it is truth!! as an Ethiopian we have an responsibility to think about them,they become ill ,may will be died for the lack of food,the have no family,relative.......please today all university's managements are dictator,.........no one hear them,"le wegen derash wegen new!!"diresulin
haile

Europe

#9 Jul 20, 2012
medias which are not serving the truth to the people, can not stay for long time. People does not deserve such rumers. We need the truth.
Mot le ethiopia telatoh

Lynnwood, WA

#10 Jul 20, 2012
he deserves far worest than that. I want him to goout like Gadafee; his body needs to be dragged in the streets of Tigray. Then Ethiopian people should piss on his dead body before we send it to his homeland AruanTera (=Eritrea). That will be the day of my dreams!
NightMare

Brussels, Belgium

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Mot le ethiopia telatoh wrote:
he deserves far worest than that. I want him to goout like Gadafee; his body needs to be dragged in the streets of Tigray. Then Ethiopian people should piss on his dead body before we send it to his homeland AruanTera (=Eritrea). That will be the day of my dreams!
Stfu Biotch i will always be Yo Night mare.Ahahahahaha-Hehehehehehe
and 2Night? i will be in Yo Bed and Piss in yo hole.KAKKKKKKKKKK
ghost

Ethiopia

#12 Jul 20, 2012
every one should go through his back profiles, zen what,s ur input 2zis world, unless some even very few, most of u r notn but digging all faults. zis is some kind of stupidities. anways he is the great leader of AFRICA.hope he,s still alife. we can c u 2morow doin same but notn.
stmerryknows

Ethiopia

#13 Jul 20, 2012
we Ethiopians.... does we need another blood shade in this country ? why do we dream the worst for the country...why do we dream for our long term interest?...a pity? why do we dream for revenge, selfish personal interest,...
any way may God heal him and help him to reform the politics and eprdf.
behind meles fate it is up to God , may be a lot of unknown.....?
may god heal him..for the best of the country..
Alula

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
He is gone say good by.
honest

Ethiopia

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Honestly spkin, he is so rigid n much more stupid than I used to think. He ruined his reputation by being so rude to his ppl esp in the last hour.
Oromo

Europe

#16 Jul 20, 2012
Happy
Oromo

Europe

#17 Jul 20, 2012
Oso du'ee garii..
Arete

San Diego, CA

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Meles is history, Ethiopia is forever. What is the Orthodox youth doing. Aba Paulos is also dying, the pagan Tigre Tenkuai. Let us speed up their removal, begion serious aacounting of their looting. The game just began. What goes around comes around - basic wisdom. Dah!!!
zegeye bekele

Ethiopia

#19 Jul 21, 2012
we ALL Ethiopian people should prey for our wonderful &excellent PM meles zenawi to be have Good health & turn back to his work in short period of time my almighty God help you & i wish to have good health
Dave

Ethiopia

#20 Jul 21, 2012
He will bE remembered as a leader who destroyed his country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min Dana Robertson 13,176
a Whitewashing Ukraine's Nazi collaborators 'mo... (Mar '14) 7 min Balsa Jovovic 585
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min CantHideTheTruth 369,868
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 9 min Shem 8,863
Chief rabbi says French society has turned indi... 11 min Jeff Brightone 1
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 12 min Dimitri100 1,341
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 14 min Brit Expat 22,080
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,365
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••